Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Absolutely brilliant episode of eastenders again tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

The new Peter is like a male model. 7 inches taller than the last Peter too.

The new Peter is like a male model. 7 inches taller than the last Peter too.

I haven't been watching EastEnders that long, I was going to ask if it was a new Peter. My mother is not happy with the new Bobby or Ben.

Sad to see Daniel go. I liked his character! Bit of a nothing storyline though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

What was the relationship with Peter and Lola? Why did Kathy interrupt saying he's her cousin before anyone else could say anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cash_Q wrote: »
    What was the relationship with Peter and Lola? Why did Kathy interrupt saying he's her cousin before anyone else could say anything?

Did they date, I don't remember

I remember her with Dexter and Jay only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

Baybay wrote: »
    He also banged his head during the boating incident.

My bad, don’t know how I didn’t notice that. He’s had some severe beatings since getting out of prison too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Millicently

I'd say it's gonna be all of 5 minutes before Lola is in bed with Peter, bye bye Jay.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Don't think Sharon wants anything to do with Keanu Jr, might be heading for a post natal depression storyline along with the grief of losing Dennis.

Looking like there might be a bit of aggro between Peter and Bobby as well, I wish they had kept the old Bobby though this new guy playing him isn't as good an actor.

Don't think Sharon wants anything to do with Keanu Jr, might be heading for a post natal depression storyline along with the grief of losing Dennis.

Looking like there might be a bit of aggro between Peter and Bobby as well, I wish they had kept the old Bobby though this new guy playing him isn't as good an actor.
    I think the guy who used to play Peter was in the X Men films, if he's doing well in Hollywood he won't want to come back. Is it just me who finds Lola's kid extremely obnoxious?

I’m not liking the new peter so far there is no emotion when he’s acting but so to all soap characters I give them time so I can warm up to them.

As for Sharon I don’t want her to keep her baby bogged down Kayden she’s my queen of the square

• Advertisement

Re: Pete Evangelista. - That's why I thought he was like a model. When Ian hugged him he just stared blankly over his head like, "Don't crumple the Armani grandad." He seems to have a range of one expression.

I think the guy who used to play Peter was in the X Men films, if he's doing well in Hollywood he won't want to come back. Is it just me who finds Lola's kid extremely obnoxious?

I don't know what to make of the new Peter yet but it's the kid that used to play Bobby I was on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I think they've handled Gray's profession really badly. He's supposed to be an ambitious young lawyer building a career at a successful legal firm yet he always seems to be around Albert Square. There's no way he'd be popping home for a pint in the Vic at lunch time. He'd be gone at the crack of dawn and home after dark, not taking the kids to school or the usual stuff he does.

I think it works because it is supposed to show his abusive and controlling personality. He should be at work but he is always around to check what Chantel is doing and who she is talking to.

I think it works because it is supposed to show his abusive and controlling personality. He should be at work but he is always around to check what Chantel is doing and who she is talking to.
    No law firm would put up with him not being at work. He'd be fired and then have lots of time to be at home with Chantelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

No law firm would put up with him not being at work. He'd be fired and then have lots of time to be at home with Chantelle.

Maybe he has some sort of an agreement that allows him to work from home. With cases like Whitney, he has the advantage of living near to her so he can be close at hand to help her with her case, if he works in the city I'd imagine the compute to work would be more strenuous and rather than going back and forth he can work at home. Just a theory anyway.

Really though there's no other way to get around the fact that he works as a lawyer on the show, he wouldn't be in much scenes if he was working all the time. They're kind've stuck when it comes to explanations.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Maybe he has some sort of an agreement that allows him to work from home. With cases like Whitney, he has the advantage of living near to her so he can be close at hand to help her with her case, if he works in the city I'd imagine the compute to work would be more strenuous and rather than going back and forth he can work at home. Just a theory anyway.

Really though there's no other way to get around the fact that he works as a lawyer on the show, he wouldn't be in much scenes if he was working all the time. They're kind've stuck when it comes to explanations.
    There would be a conflict of interest with him representing Whitney as the man she killed was an employee of the legal firm that Gray works for, as far as I recall Leo was there briefly as a paralegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What on earth does Callum see in Ben . Ben is a whiney , angry thug and Callum is actually a gentleman

And it’s probably just me but I really disliked Daniel

iamwhoiam wrote:
    And it’s probably just me but I really disliked Daniel

Cant stand him either.. missed last night, is he dead yet?

I thought Gray was more a corporate business solicitor than criminal

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Cant stand him either.. missed last night, is he dead yet?

Yep !! No loss

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote:
    Yep !! No loss

Ah nice one !

No Eastenders on BBC on Tuesday because of the football. Hour long episode on Friday.

Ditto RTE1.

How long has Chantelle had her arm in a sling? Seems like a long time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

bet Jean sends the bed over to that woman who looked down her nose at the chip van, the one who's faking cancer

casio4 wrote: »
    bet Jean sends the bed over to that woman who looked down her nose at the chip van, the one who's faking cancer

You called it!

And her story is unwinding....

Are we meant to feel sorry for Keegan for being a brat ?
    And how on earth is Bex going to pay Michelle back ? She has never worked a day in her life !

Everyone in EE seems to think its ok to be aggressive to medical staff

Wouldn't blame him for being annoyed when drunks were getting seen before him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Wouldn't blame him for being annoyed when drunks were getting seen before him.

but Keegan is acting like everyone in the world is against him

You called it!

And her story is unwinding....

Someone will discover she is lying, maybe it will be Jean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

so Ian Squeal lied again. this time to Peter - did he just say " Dennis got locked in the room" - rather than "I locked Dennis in the room to teach him a lesson" ?

Advertisement