Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Mena Mitty wrote:
    Just suspended from the practice where he worked. His work wasn't up to scratch for the last year or so.

Ah right I thought he was struck off or something, well as others in the thread pointed out he's never at work always hanging around the square

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

KM792 wrote: »
    The scene last night where Linda just randomly bumps into her..surely she should have been calling round every day if they're best mates.

Linda slapped Sharon and called her something not very nice a while ago when she was drunk, so Linda has been keeping her distance for a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I think some large firms have a "up or out" policy where you have a limited frame of time to get promoted where you will get megabucks or you are shafted. This causes extreme stress and ludicrous work hours among a lot of young solicitors all vying for the limited number of "partner" places to the benefit of the company.

He would have plenty of choices in lower paid firms, he could also start up himself. I can't imagine he would lose the mortgage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Dottie doesn't look too good without the make up, far removed from her instagram selfies. It shows you how fake beauty is nowadays, I call make up ego paint as it causes women to have an inflated opinion of themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

haydeyhi wrote: »
    Sharon said she hasn't checked her voicemails since Denny died.

Ian gonna be found out soon.

Did Denny leave the message on Arches work mobile as Dotty heard that Ian locked him, did he also leave Sharon a voice message?
    iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Linda also asked Sharon if she had got all the messages she had sent . Sharon replied something about not be able for people

Linda is probably guilty for her own drinking and the boat party her pub won in which Denny died

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Dottie doesn't look too good without the make up, far removed from her instagram selfies. It shows you how fake beauty is nowadays, I call make up ego paint as it causes women to have an inflated opinion of themselves.

I'd say you are some oil painting yourself.

She is an actress, I think she is a good one and is playing her part well. Personal attacks on real people are not big or clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Denny leave the message on Arches work mobile as Dotty heard that Ian locked him, did he also leave Sharon a voice message

No, the message she heard was Ian ringing Phil in a panic asking him for help. He said something like 'I've locked him in', I can't remember the phrasing.

dee_mc wrote: »
    No, the message she heard was Ian ringing Phil in a panic asking him for help. He said something like 'I've locked him in', I can't remember the phrasing.

I was sure Dotty played Ian a message that Denny had left about Ian locking him in :confused:

I was sure Dotty played Ian a message that Denny had left about Ian locking him in :confused:

No that message had come from Ian's phone.

No that message had come from Ian's phone.

Why did Ian ring the Arches garage work mobile, was he looking for Ben as how did he know Phil was back :confused:

• Advertisement

Why did Ian ring the Arches garage work mobile, was he looking for Ben as how did he know Phil was back :confused:

Pocket dial I believe. I was half watching at the time they played it.

Did Denny also ring Sharon saying with Ian did?

Did Denny also ring Sharon saying with Ian did?

Yeah, but she hasn't heard it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Pocket dial I believe. I was half watching at the time they played it.

Me too and I didn't get what she said but made up my mind she said "butt call", which I also never heard of but is apparently another way of putting it.

I'm not sure how it could happen. I get accidentally calling someone but accidentally calling someone and not knowing it is not how my phone works at least. Presumably you would have to leave the phone unlocked. It has happened to me a few times though with others accidentally calling me or I would never have believed it from the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So now Linda is all cured without any professional help at all after going cold turkey for a day or so.

It doesn't really happen like that in real life with alcohol addiction.

Whitney self harming and on hunger strike

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I get so nervous and tense when Gray pounces . Poor Chantelle this won’t end well for her

Nice dinner she threw away, prison food must not be that bad afer all.

Well I did not expect Suki to tell her family the truth

I assumed the father was dead but he is in prison to be released soon

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I get so nervous and tense when Gray pounces . Poor Chantelle this won’t end well for her

I'm hoping it doesn't end well for him... Hoping her dad or Karen finds out and guts him.

Does he keep hurting her arm? It's been in that sling for a good while now.

• Advertisement

God I love Suki in Eastenders what a fabulous actress I hope she is sticking around.

LorelaiG wrote: »
    I'm hoping it doesn't end well for him... Hoping her dad or Karen finds out and guts him.

Does he keep hurting her arm? It's been in that sling for a good while now.

I predict Chantelle or Karen will end up killing him

Is Gray's parents alive, he talked about his father who was abusive to him

Jay better put that ring back in the drawer, looks like she has it bad for Peter.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Does anyone know what Lola said to Jay about Peter . He looked shocked but I couldn’t understand what she said

I thought Jay reacted very badly to Lola not being ready to marry him

I thought Jay was the love of Lola's life, she did all she could breaking him up from Ruby :confused::(:mad:

Poor Jay he deserves some happiness, I think Abi did truly love him

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

God I love Suki in Eastenders what a fabulous actress I hope she is sticking around.

I didn't like her at first but she's growing on me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Was Eastenders on RTE last night? Sky box didn't record it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Eireog1

mind didnt either but I saw it on plus 1 so it was on. RTE 1 was having issues on Sky last night and the guide wasnt working so that could be why it didnt record.

casio4 wrote: »
    I didn't like her at first but she's growing on me

She plays a villain so well

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Was Eastenders on RTE last night? Sky box didn't record it.

RTE 1 on Sky was not showing up last night, problems with RTE 1 and RTE 1 + 1

Advertisement