Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Are we going to have months of Whitney mopping in prison? I was hoping they would throw her in jail and forget about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Are we going to have months of Whitney mopping in prison? I was hoping they would throw her in jail and forget about her.

Kind've lost interest in her now. I get that it was self defense when she killed Leo, but how could she not see where this trial was going? She was stupid to have went to the boat party after killing him and not calling the police. That mistake was on her and Mick, but more so Whitney for dragging Mick into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

God I love Suki in Eastenders what a fabulous actress I hope she is sticking around.
    casio4 wrote: »
    I didn't like her at first but she's growing on me
    She plays a villain so well

Suki might redeem herself, the husband might be a bigger baddie

Peggy was horrid when she first came in and took over the pub, horrible to Mark Fowler over his aids and she become a legendary darling

Does her older son with the hat fancy Chantelle along with Ali G brother? I cannot think of the sons names :o

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Thought Linda looked a bit like...

20200312-194147.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's on again at 8.30 on BBC 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Piss off Whitney, I don't care.

Piss off Whitney, I don't care.

I hate that song Whole Again

Where is Bianca? Whitney needs her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 haydoyo

I'm finding the chantelle and Whitney story lines extremely difficult to watch.

I would think Whitney would be transferred to the prison hospital psychiatric ward

Tonight EE was so miserable good stories though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

EastEnders are shutting down production for the forseeable for health and safety reasons due to Corona.

They'll only be airing 2 episodes a week, effective immediately, on Mondays and Tuesdays... So the next new episode will air Monday 23d.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/a31729999/eastenders-coronavirus-filming-stopped-schedule/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/BaggersBites/status/1240222994099650560

Little does this "head of entertainment" know that they already air 10 old episodes a week on Drama.
    These are quite troublesome for me though, it is hard to get the time to watch them but I have to as it is rare to be able to see them in such good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

EastEnders are shutting down production for the forseeable for health and safety reasons due to Corona.

They'll only be airing 2 episodes a week, effective immediately, on Mondays and Tuesdays... So the next new episode will air Monday 23d.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/a31729999/eastenders-coronavirus-filming-stopped-schedule/

maybe better to just have a Monday and Friday episode no? or Monday & Thur episode?

what do others prefer?

maybe better to just have a Monday and Friday episode no? or Monday & Thur episode?

what do others prefer?

I don't think they care what we prefer!
    Fair City is now being shown on Sunday and Thursday so these days seem ok to me! We're only losing two days of soaps.

Why is Karen even listening to Ian, she should knock him out

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Karen even listening to Ian, she should knock him out

I wonder is she leaving the show? I hope not she's the best thing in it

I wonder is she leaving the show? I hope not she's the best thing in it

I hope not either, Karen is great

In the given situation wouldn't social services actually support Karen minding Cayden as long as Sharon wants her to? (I don't think Karen thinks she's serious about leaving him with her for good). If she was an awful mother I don't think they'd have left her twins with her, nevermind Bailey, they must surely be aware of her situation too.

In the given situation wouldn't social services actually support Karen minding Cayden as long as Sharon wants her to? (I don't think Karen thinks she's serious about leaving him with her for good). If she was an awful mother I don't think they'd have left her twins with her, nevermind Bailey, they must surely be aware of her situation too.

I don't think the problem is Karen minding him it's the fact that Sharon will have to see him on the square, Sharon doesn't want him but doesn't want to see him on the square either. So the plan is he's probably going to go up for adoption but they are letting Karen have him but she will have to leave Walford with him

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Has no one thought to get counselling for Sharon who very clearly needs it ? She should be attending a GP and getting help .The best they can do is pay Karen to remove Kayden from her sight ?

• Advertisement

Why does Sharon not move, go to Michelle or Vickie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Sharon not move, go to Michelle or Vickie

Yeah, she can take Whitney, the Carters*, the Mitchells*, Max, Ruby, Rainie, Sonia, Martin, Kat, Stacey, Mo...

*Yes, all of them

I don't think the problem is Karen minding him it's the fact that Sharon will have to see him on the square, Sharon doesn't want him but doesn't want to see him on the square either. So the plan is he's probably going to go up for adoption but they are letting Karen have him but she will have to leave Walford with him

I see you have the same logic as Ian....
    The point is that Ian's threats to involve social services are useless and would just work in Karen's favour.

WTF kind of hat is Kathy wearing to a funeral, it's like the one Michael Jackson used to have.

What's wrong with Linda? Is the bottle marked?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What's wrong with Linda? Is the bottle marked?

Yes, the bottle was marked. Don’t know why she didn’t just fill it with water. That’s what I did with my parents bottles. :D

Don't tell me they are going to re run the whole story again, once was enough to hear her screeching and falling around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think they are showing an old episode under Monday’s episode on rte player.

Anyone else noticed this?

fin12 wrote: »
    I think they are showing an old episode under Monday’s episode on rte player.

Anyone else noticed this?

Yes they are showing last Monday or Tuesdays episode on the player under today's date

• Advertisement

Who is paying for Denny's funeral?

Advertisement