Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

casio4 wrote: »
    I found that hard to watch and listen to, there was a lot going on and hard to follow it all

I switched it off .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I switched it off .

I should have done the same

• Registered Users Posts: 86,775 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What an utter pile of ****e, no disrespect to anyone deaf or hard of hearing but that was awful

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Was relieved there was a bit of action towards the end..i thought Terminator but Die Hard is more accurate :D .at least he doesnt have to listen to Pheall roaring "Sharrronnnnn" when they move back in the Vic!

Jesus that was desperate. Also I found I cannot care less about Ben, except for maybe Keegan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

So funny the way Phil told Ben to kill the lights (which he did even though he couldn’t hear what Phil was saying) and then they continued to drive with the cars interior light on. We are expected to believe two police cars sitting on their back bumper then miraculously lost sight of them. It’s like something you’d see on Fr Ted:p

Sharon's orange tango look is distracting

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

I was thinking her and Donald Trump would be a perfect couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I switched it off .

I fast-forwarded through the whole thing (just so that I could see if it switched from Ben's storyline at any stage... it didn't. :rolleyes:)

Worst. Episode. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

No new episodes from Monday 22nd June.

Eastenders Secrets will be shown on Mondays

https://www.facebook.com/169383494938/posts/10158490511264939/

Iconic episodes on Tuesdays.

https://www.facebook.com/169383494938/posts/10158490532854939/

• Advertisement

You'd think Ruby might contact bestie Stacey to see if it's ok if she jumps on Martin again

No new episodes from Monday 22nd June.

Eastenders Secrets will be shown on Mondays

https://www.facebook.com/169383494938/posts/10158490511264939/

Iconic episodes on Tuesdays.

https://www.facebook.com/169383494938/posts/10158490532854939/

I wonder when EE will return :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

They hope to start shooting in July with new episodes on air end of August.

The absolute rudeness and lack of appreciation towards Karen last night was breathtaking . Karen took Sharons baby was was willing to look after him and love him and was dismissed at the door like she didn’t exist .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whitneys life is a trainwreck, trying to shift the solicitor is never a good idea.

Since when did Peter become a fitness trainer letting anyone that passes join in? I bet we never see another fitness class of his as it was a way for the writers to get him and Dotty together. That Suki has some neck getting Chantelle to pick up her groceries and dry cleaning and while I'm on the subject of Chantelle why is Whitney still wearing her clothes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ah I’m loosing any sympathy I had for Whitney now. What a scummy thing to do. Especially when Chantelle has been so lovely to her.

Eastenders to go back to 4 nights a week when it returns but each episode will only be 20 minutes long but it’s only temporary.

Instead of filming 4 episodes a week they are making 3 episodes and stretching it into 4 episodes.

Bobby is a fooking weirdo, he is moody and withdrawn and has no idea how to act around women.

A serial killer in the making I think.

I thought Bobby, Denny, Tiffany and Dotty were all around the same age yet Ian and Peter said Dotty was too old for Bobby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Havent seen this in weeks but last time i watched , the 2 in the club had just been caught dealing and kicked out. Tonight the owner girl was like ' no more dealin ok '?

Yeah that should do it! Top notch staff otherwise !

Where is Tina and Shirley planning on living?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Tina and Shirley planning on living?

Probably won't have to go anywhere because the deal will fall through and Mick the geezer and L will stay put.

Sure they would have no storyline at all for those two if they were gone out of the pub.

BTW I hope I'm wrong and they do sell.

Tonight is the last episode :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

theres gonna be a mitchell vs beale war now, dotty teaming up with the mitchells to take down ian. she works at the arches too. theres also jay not knowing lola slept with peter., more mitchell/beale beef.

Tonight is the last episode :(

how long are they off air til? are they even back filming now?

casio4 wrote: »
    how long are they off air til? are they even back filming now?

Supposed to be starting filming again soon.

I thought the duff duff would be Grant or Janine returning as the new pub owner instead of Ian and Sharon

God Keegan is doing my head in .

• Advertisement

Is Kathy's gay bar now also a vegan food bar?

Advertisement