Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

I thought that was a great cliffhanger tonight. It does seem to be establishing the Beale’s v Mitchell’s feud moving forward. Sharon probably is at her best in the Vic.

I’ve found the show a bit uneven in recent weeks, a lot of annoying/pointless stories. Top of which is Keegan and his dramas, I find him very unsympathetic. Numerous rounds of Dottie v Ian, just tell Sharon and be done with it. Maybe it’s being saved for Xmas? Whitney falling for the wrong man again.

How will it pick up the story on its return? Will there be a time jump?

Supposed to be starting filming again soon.

September 8th is when is back on air according to leaked script.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Just found this out from a mate, anyone know when it'll be back?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

How can we live without Easteneders ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Lucky Lou

Dun dun dun

• Advertisement

there is a bright side to the pandemic after all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

They should start showing random episodes from the last few years, most viewers probably won’t spot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭One More Toy

They should start showing random episodes from the last few years, most viewers probably won’t spot it.

They're doing classic episodes on BBC but not rté as far as I can make out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

BBC needs to bring back Eldorado.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,161 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I don't get the appeal of East Enders, same olde thing over and over. SOmeone getting mad and fighting with someone else. And the cast, geez, it's like Madame Tussauds caught fire, and you need to look like melted wax work to be a cast member.

At least with Corrie you had

Kym-Marsh-Hot-Photoshoot.jpg

nintchdbpict0002571967092.jpg?w=620

article-2352206-1A984B3D000005DC-227_634x1259.jpg

tumblr_oq847y5ndF1uiafpio1_1280.jpg

alison-king-hot-smile.jpg

Sair-Khan-16.jpg

25fb9bab606c8f050e35ce69c848387a.jpg

What do you get in East Enders

70f3cf92733a49de5f888bb525043d86.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

dot-cotton-1.jpg

• Advertisement

looks like some of the Corrie stars invested some of their wages in augmentations....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,432 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I've merged an Eastenders thread that was in Television into this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,775 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ian did not grass Dotty up to Dot or her mother

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Is anyone watching this classic Angie and Den episode. I actually remember it, but I was young and thought it was all very shouty.

But it's so well done, the pace of it from both of them is unreal. The washing machine going on in the background is such a good touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Is anyone watching this classic Angie and Den episode. I actually remember it, but I was young and thought it was all very shouty.

But it's so well done, the pace of it from both of them is unreal. The washing machine going on in the background is such a good touch.

I remember it too . Though had forgotten how awful the deco was in the pub , everywhere is so dark !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I remember it too . Though had forgotten how awful the deco was in the pub , everywhere is so dark !

Haahaa... Its a bit grubby looking too isnt it?

They are back filming

Secrets of the square is enjoyable atleast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads monologues that are showing at the moment have mostly been filmed on the Eastenders set when it was empty during lockdown. Interesting to see how they’ve been shot re angles, lighting etc. Some are easier to recognise than others!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Had a weird dream last night that Fatboy returned from the dead and was back in Eastenders. They had a special episode to explain how he didn't actually die and Vincent was in it as well. Weird dream to have :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Cereal_Killer

It was weird to just murder fat boy and never address it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

It was weird to just murder fat boy and never address it again.

There was some scandal with the actor and they needed to get shut of him quickly. Maybe that had something to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Same with Vincent, not a word about him since he disappeared.

He is in Hollyoaks now, as an abuse victim

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is in Hollyoaks now, as an abuse victim

Yeah but they left the story hanging in EE just thought they would have offically killed him off if the bosses didnt want RB back on the show.

Yeah but they left the story hanging in EE just thought they would have offically killed him off if the bosses didnt want RB back on the show.

Did Phil have him killed?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Phil have him killed?

I remember him telling Kim he was going out and he went into a car with a few lads and Phil watched them driving off but I don't know if he had anything to do with it.

Phil was involved as he gave Kim guilt money and helped deliver her baby

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Vincent was going to go to the police and inform on Phil and Aiden's criminal activities, so Phil told Aiden about it. Aiden sent men pretending to be police to take Vincent away making him think he was being taken to a safe location but they were presumably going to whack him. We didn't see what happened to Vincent as the show ended in the car. But yeah, Phil was involved in his disappearance.

• Advertisement

Aidan and his Red Rock missus also missing from Mel's husband murder trial, death etc., the brother, brother in law

Advertisement