Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Poor Chantelle. She can’t catch a break. :(

I will her on to leave him and get away . Its so sad to watch her .

• Registered Users Posts: 86,770 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Chantelle. She can’t catch a break. :(

I was hoping she would tell her dad

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was hoping she would tell her dad

I don't understand why she hasn't told either parent. Karen would knock his head off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

It was so obvious that Gray was going to arrive with the children. There’s no way he’d have waved them off with Chantelle’s dad. Maybe the reason she’s not telling her parents is because she’s scared Gray would get custody of the children or maybe she’s embarrassed of what her life’s become and doesn’t want to hurt them and have them feeling sorry for her. Or maybe she’s just terrified and doesn’t want to involve her parents in case Gray could get her dad done for gbh.

Jake Wood aka Max is leaving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Pity Danny Dyer wouldn't leave, the good characters always seem to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jake Wood aka Max is leaving

Oh no, he’s one of my favourite characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Pity Danny Dyer wouldn't leave, the good characters always seem to move on.

The good ACTORS move on coz they’ll get more work. Id say we’re stuck with DD - he knows he’s onto a good thing. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The good ACTORS move on coz they’ll get more work. Id say we’re stuck with DD - he knows he’s onto a good thing. :rolleyes:

Sure hes not even acting, just playing himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

fin12 wrote: »
    Sure hes not even acting, just playing himself.

I don't get why he such a fan favourite. Apart from the terrible acting his character is not likeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I don't get why he such a fan favourite. Apart from the terrible acting his character is not likeable.
    He’s as hard as a post gastric sh;:e!

Chantelle again going back with Gray saying goodbye to her parents, so sad knowing what is to come

Chantelle again going back with Gray saying goodbye to her parents, so sad knowing what is to come

I wanted to cry , I felt sick watching her leave

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I wanted to cry , I felt sick watching her leave

Mitch knows something is up

I must have missed Martin's recovery

Callum should put his career and brother before Ben, I'm sick of Ben and Phil always getting away with crimes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Even before he was on Eastenders I saw people hyping him up saying he was going to be the man to save it. I'd guess it's a tribal thing, probably working class people see him as one of them or something. He also did documentaries where he probably gave a lot of opinions and acted like some justice crusader.

Gray threatening to strangle his own kids :eek::mad:

Gray threatening to strangle his own kids :eek::mad:

This is dark!! Fair play, they went all out.

It's a shame, in a way, that the media already let the cat out of the bag. Because this is amazing television. I can't be the only one shouting "Kill him Chantelle! Just kill him!"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I was watching this and saying 'oh no...'.

This is dark!! Fair play, they went all out.

I found that really strange. No man would ever say that, unless he was under the heavy influence of drugs or something.

I don't know why they did that because he could have struck a slightly sympathetic cord otherwise with how it was an accident. He wasn't running around after her with a knife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Brilliant episode. Amazing writers. Fantastic actors. Poinent storyline. Well done all.

I found that really strange. No man would ever say that, unless he was under the heavy influence of drugs or something.

I don't know why they did that because he could have struck a slightly sympathetic cord otherwise with how it was an accident. He wasn't running around after her with a knife.

Emotional manipulation, he's a psychopath who would say anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Wow

It's a shame, in a way, that the media already let the cat out of the bag. Because this is amazing television. I can't be the only one shouting "Kill him Chantelle! Just kill him!"

I wouldn't have got spoiled by the media, I only found out from reading people's posts here that weren't in spoilers and it sucked.

OMG I held my breath all through that . Amazing powerful sad and tragic episode

I wouldn't have got spoiled by the media, I only found out from reading people's posts here that weren't in spoilers and it sucked.

Me too .

He went out to have alibis

Why why why did Chantal wait till she got home to tell him ? Why did she not tell him while Mitch and Keegan were there
    Poor Chantelle , poor girl 😢😢

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Very intense episode, both actors were amazing.

• Advertisement

If it sends a message out to one woman tonight it will be amazing

Advertisement