Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

fin12 wrote: »
    But how is her plan even going to work, sure the police would be like they couldn’t be Jags pants cause they are too small, makes no sense.

They are Jags' pants afaik, he was in the Minute Mart with Kheerat and Suki while they decided what to do. If I remember correctly, he stood close to Martin's head so his pants likely picked up blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

They are Jags' pants afaik, he was in the Minute Mart with Kheerat and Suki while they decided what to do. If I remember correctly, he stood close to Martin's head so his pants likely picked up blood.

Oh right didn’t remember that well he. will just have to tell the truth what happened , his mother has thrown him under the bus so he should do the same now. Surely the other brother won’t keep his mouth shut and let him get framed for what he did.

Oh right didn’t remember that well he. will just have to tell the truth what happened , his mother has thrown him under the bus so he should do the same now. Surely the other brother won’t keep his mouth shut and let him get framed for what he did.

I'm sure she'll pull some stunt to make them keep silent about it.

She's a horrific person but so entertaining to watch imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

The Express teasing that
    criminal mastermind Jags isn't Suki's biological son.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Haribo lips quite fuller and large

Habiba.

• Advertisement

Baybay wrote: »
    Habiba.

That’s like calling dev’s kids in Corrie Aldi and Asda it’s funny

Baybay wrote: »
    Habiba.

Didn't Mo call her Haribo once when they first came into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

When did the Asian family become the owners of the shop? Or if not owners how are they working there? Did I miss an episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

But how is her plan even going to work, sure the police would be like they couldn’t be Jags pants cause they are too small, makes no sense.

There can be a fine line between a great villain and just ruining a character with unrealistic storylines, let's see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,763 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did the Asian family become the owners of the shop? Or if not owners how are they working there? Did I miss an episode.

I think Suki bought the Minute Mart during lockdown

• Advertisement

There can be a fine line between a great villain and just ruining a character with unrealistic storylines, let's see how it goes.

Ya especially turning him in when they were basically all in the clear.

Ya especially turning him in when they were basically all in the clear.

She wants to punish him, for speaking against her (about the rents) and the relationship with Habiba (cultural difference).

It'll also most likely remove the possibility of Vinny or any other family members being hauled in, and will keep them under her thumb.

Can't wait to see where it goes next.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

How could Mick just completely forget he spent an entire summer with someone, I thought first he was pretending to not remember but he seemed genuinely baffled at what she was telling him.

How could Mick just completely forget he spent an entire summer with someone, I thought first he was pretending to not remember but he seemed genuinely baffled at what she was telling him.

Some speculation on line that Mick was abused

Would Frankie be older or younger than Lee?

Just before the Carters arrived on the square, I thought I read, amongst the speculation about Shirley’s family, a reference to possible abuse. I had thought then that Stan was Mick’s father alright but through an inappropriate relationship with Shirley & that was where her dislike of him stemmed from. Not the case as we now know. And though I’ve looked, I can’t find any reference to abuse associated with the family now so if I do remember correctly, it’s taken quite some time for this storyline to be developed.

Abused by who through? Frankie said her mother said they spent a summer together.

Was Mick and Stuart in care?

Is Frankie older than Lee?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Lee is supposed to be 27. Mick and Linda had him when they were 16. Frankie doesn’t appear to be older than Lee she looks in her early 20’s to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Older I'd imagine, I got the impression he was with her mother before he met Linda.

Unless he had an affair behind Linda's back.

I think as Sylvia was unwell and Shirley could not manage Tim and Mick were in care at some stage, also did Shirley try to drown Mick?

• Advertisement

Mick was in care as a child I think he was abused by a female pedo and that’s how he has a child because him and Linda are childhood sweethearts and have only ever been with one another

Vinny was robbing the club for Ruby and himself not Kheeret

Is Karen wising up to Gray missing the funeral and also who has the kids? No mention of Keanu

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Where are Mick and Linda living now?

Also are Billy and Karen still seeing each other?

Mick calling Max a predator is foreshadowing Mick childhood abuse I’m calling it now

Where are Mick and Linda living now?

Kush's flat?

Kush's flat?

Yea it could be alright

who has the kids?

I think it was Mitch who said they were at school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I liked seeing Max get btfo again.

Advertisement