Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bayley could not face it but no talk of Keanu

Haribo PI needs to bring down Suki and her evil spawns, I wouldn't put in past Suki to have got her husband also banged up

How come Sonia or Whitney didn't call Linda about Mick's panic attack in court

Habiba has had a personality transplant and not in a good way, she used to be a cynical tough nut but now she's running around like a brainless bimbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Habiba has had a personality transplant and not in a good way, she used to be a cynical tough nut but now she's running around like a brainless bimbo.

Yes, she always seemed aloof and level headed and they've totally changed her character.

I presume Jags will be jailed for the Martin thing and that's his exit.

She is so in love with her Jaguar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Does Martin even know about Jags being arrested? Surely he would have seen the size of the guy he was chasing and known it wasn't Jags who attacked him. Jags is much bigger than Vinny. He could easily deduce it was Vinny from that alone.

All that talk about Max and Linda kissing, and Mick and Whitney's affair, coupled with Mick's constipated expression at the end of the scene, appears to be setting us up for the reveal of another unknown affair Mick has kept so secret he's obviously only just remembered it himself, and Frankie is the result.

Just guessing that's where they're going with it. Loads of panic attacks and staring at bottles of vodka ahead. Grab a hold of your seat.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Does Martin even know about Jags being arrested? Surely he would have seen the size of the guy he was chasing and known it wasn't Jags who attacked him. Jags is much bigger than Vinny. He could easily deduce it was Vinny from that alone.

Well Stacey knows, Ruby knows the truth so I presume the police will inform Martin

Oh wow, good twist there. So we get Mick's abuse storyline as a female exploiting male child story! I'm actually impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

All confused after tonight's episode. I thought Mick had affair and the girl who has hearing difficulties (I can't recall her name) was the result. Now it seems that Mick was only 12 when he knew the girl's mum? So he couldn't be her dad? Why was the girl disgusted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Alice1 wrote: »
    All confused after tonight's episode. I thought Mick had affair and the girl who has hearing difficulties (I can't recall her name) was the result. Now it seems that Mick was only 12 when he knew the girl's mum? So he couldn't be her dad? Why was the girl disgusted?

I think he still is her dad meaning her mum abused Mick that’s why she is saying it’s disgusting.

When did Martin and Stacey divorce also Ruby didn't want to settle down, marriage with Max :confused: I'd bet an affair for Martin and Stacey now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bit of a stupid line Mick came out with saying things were different back then, it was never ok to have sex with a 12 year old.

I still don’t get the mick storyline I mean he’s at least in his mid to late 40s and Frankie looks the oldest about 25 so if mick is supposed to be her father at 12 that means Frankie must be 30 years old plus and no way is her character supposed to be that old.

Gotta say they should have cast an older actress to play Frankie.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »
    I still don’t get the mick storyline I mean he’s at least in his mid to late 40s and Frankie looks the oldest about 25 so if mick is supposed to be her father at 12 that means Frankie must be 30 years old plus and no way is her character supposed to be that old.

Yeah that's the first thing that struck me Frankie looks too young

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

fin12 wrote: »

She doesn't look it but that actress (Rose Ayling-Ellis) is 30 in real life.

Mick Carter is 43.

She doesn't look it but that actress is 30 in real life.

Oh right, good for her, looks very young but is her character supposed to be that old?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭One More Toy

So mick was able to have kids aged 12? Was it implied it was nonconsensual?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

What ages are Lee, Nancy and the other adult son Mick has? If hes 43 then he was very young having them... I know hes been with linda since forever but I didnt realise they were teenagers having their kids

• Advertisement

She doesn't look it but that actress (Rose Ayling-Ellis) is 30 in real life.

Mick Carter is 43.

Gonna be fair and say I'm pushing 40 and still get ID'd buying tobacco in Tesco. She looks young but it's not unbelievable to have her playing a 30 year old seeing as she is 30!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Lee and Nancy are both 27 (not twins), Johnny is 24 then Mick discovered rubber and Olly is 5.

Actually Nancy is 28 tomorrow if they remember.

Nancy is 27 tomorrow, dob is 13 October 1993. Lee is 28 in November, dob is 17 November 1992.

Frankie has to be older than Lee

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Frankie has to be older than Lee

If Mick was twelve then 4 years older.

So mick was able to have kids aged 12? Was it implied it was nonconsensual?

At that age it is rape abuse grooming etc., something he has in common with Whitney

Frankie's mother abused her position of power

Poor Mick :(

Does Phil know Stacy is back on the square? Also does Jay know about Lola and Peter one night stand?

Does Phil know Stacy is back on the square? Also does Jay know about Lola and Peter one night stand?

Phil does not know Stacey hit him but I assume he has seen or heard her around, Stacey should confront Ben

Jay does not know

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ah damn, was hoping we would be rid of Whitney.

• Advertisement

I like Shirley scenes, best Carter by far

Whitney already sniffing around Gray

Advertisement