Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chelsea Fox is on her way back to Walford after ten years away, with Zaraah Abrahams set to take on the role

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chelsea Fox is on her way back to Walford after ten years away, with Zaraah Abrahams set to take on the role

Awkward as her mam is dating her ex lol

What a brilliant episode tonight

Awkward as her mam is dating her ex lol

What a brilliant episode tonight

Was Chelsea with Jack too? I remember her with Dean and Grant

Was Chelsea with Jack too? I remember with Dean and Grant

She was and she was with Grant also

Luisa who plays Tina is leaving and a dark storyline is coming up for Honey

• Advertisement

Luisa who plays Tina is leaving and a dark storyline is coming up for Honey

Tina is no loss to the show anyway

The actor who plays Gray is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

How/Why did Shirley end up calling into Grays House,never remember any interaction btwwen them,then suddenly playing mother to him

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

How/Why did Shirley end up calling into Grays House,never remember any interaction btwwen them,then suddenly playing mother to him

I thought I had missed an episode ? Couldn’t figure that out either

I think Shirley went around intially to give him a piece of her mind for getting angry at Linda for cleaning the house and washing Chantelle's cup which he ended up breaking

• Advertisement

Peter is a grown man looking for his weekly allowance (pocket money) lol

Kathy sure don't look 70

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kathy sure don't look 70

Is it just the character that's 70 or is the actress 70 too?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

casio4 wrote: »
    Is it just the character that's 70 or is the actress 70 too?

The actress is 65. Adam Woodyat, who plays her son Ian, is 52 (Ian is 54ish).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

That will surely have to involve the man she met tonight. There was a real creepy vibe off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

As if she didn't have enough of an ordeal with that Adam yoke and as if we don't have enough misery in our lives with the level 5 lockdown coming in. So much for me thinking the soaps might bring a bit of much needed respite.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Don't look to Corrie for a giggle either.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

A bit strange Shirley moving in with Gray, thought it would be Whitney

casio4 wrote: »
    A bit strange Shirley moving in with Gray, thought it would be Whitney

I prefer Shirley and Gray scenes, two good actors and Shirley is underused Whitney overused too much

I hope Shirley brings down Gray

I wonder what Karen and Mitch will think of Shirley living with Gray, Shirley is projecting her guilt of Mick in care by helping Gray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

What in the name of all that’s holy is all that about? A big strapping young fella getting pocket money from his broke Da?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Habiba seems to have forgotten only a few months ago she was ashamed to be seen out with Jags or admit they were together.

Does the social services not look into Raymond's care now his adopted parents is dead and granny is a gangsta, Jack could make a few calls, get him a better new family but instead Phil will buy him for £150,000

Would Ruby and Martin want to be at court to see Jags go down, Vinny still works for Ruby in her club that now sells coffee and shakes

What in the name of all that’s holy is all that about? A big strapping young fella getting pocket money from his broke Da?

I know I’m the same I was what! I had to rewind as I thought I was hearing things.

Did I sense a spark between Peter & Ash tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

A big strapping young fella getting pocket money from his broke Da?

I know Peter suspects foul play but he doesn’t know Ian is broke yet. I’m guessing though that Peter doesn’t have a job right now, or at least he probably wouldn’t here so presumably Ian is helping him financially. Ian probably doesn’t want Peter to leave again & that’s why he’s giving him money but the terminology between both is really off, keeping Peter in his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I know I’m the same I was what! I had to rewind as I thought I was hearing things.

Did I sense a spark between Peter & Ash tonight?

Oh absolutely. But when she and Iqra got together it was mentioned that Ash is bisexual, which in soap means "the person I cheat on you with will be male". So I've been waiting for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Baybay wrote: »
    I know Peter suspects foul play but he doesn’t know Ian is broke yet. I’m guessing though that Peter doesn’t have a job right now, or at least he probably wouldn’t here so presumably Ian is helping him financially. Ian probably doesn’t want Peter to leave again & that’s why he’s giving him money but the terminology between both is really off, keeping Peter in his place.

To be fair to Peter, he helps out at the family businesses. If he's not earning a salary for that, he should be. Perhaps an allowance is meant as a sort of a wage that he earns.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Riddle101 wrote: »
    To be fair to Peter, he helps out at the family businesses. If he's not earning a salary for that, he should be. Perhaps an allowance is meant as a sort of a wage that he earns.

They should probably have clarified it. Ian of all people - seems more like the type to try to get out of paying his kids their due wages nevermind giving them extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

If Stacey was any more chavvy she could be Vicky Pollard, the writers really have made her a very unlikeable character.

• Advertisement

EastEnders airs Habiba Ahmed's final scenes as Rukku Nahar bows out

Advertisement