Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    EastEnders airs Habiba Ahmed's final scenes as Rukku Nahar bows out

Why :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What happened Stacey's rich boyfriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Raymonds story is pure nonsense . A social worker would be asigned to where Raymond should be right now

I laugh every time I see Callum being the big Policeman !!! They must have fast tracked his training in about 3 weeks !!

Lily is incredibly annoying now , every child on EE seems to be a right little madam .

Suki will just love Kheeret and Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Suki will just love Kheeret and Stacey

I had a feeling that was going to happen 2 people sitting in a room having a drink together always ends up like this in soaps. Stacey about to strip and says I won't even talk to you tomorrow:eek: she's some slapper bet she gets pregnant, now Suki would love that, not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Raymonds story is pure nonsense . A social worker would be asigned to where Raymond should be right now

I laugh every time I see Callum being the big Policeman !!! They must have fast tracked his training in about 3 weeks !!

Lily is incredibly annoying now , every child on EE seems to be a right little madam .

How else did people expect Lily to turn out??? Stacey is her mother after all, all her kids are going to be Chavy brats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

casio4 wrote: »
    bet she gets pregnant, now Suki would love that, not

Lacey Turner is expecting her second child. Filming is already complicated because of Covid so an onscreen pregnancy might make things on set a little easier.

Did Ruby arrange the attack on Stacey?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

Haven't watched eastenders in ages can anyone tell me has big phil been in the show much lately?

All casual viewers know that eastenders is only good when big phil is in it.

Hqrry113 wrote: »
    Haven't watched eastenders in ages can anyone tell me has big phil been in the show much lately?

All casual viewers know that eastenders is only good when big phil is in it.

Yes he is, too much

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

Yes he is, too much

There can never be too much Phil

Did Ruby arrange the attack on Stacey?

She must have because the fella that did it sent a picture to Ruby's phone saying job done

She must have because the fella that did it sent a picture to Ruby's phone saying job done

I hope Martin finds out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

she's some slapper
    And what is Kheerat? :rolleyes: It’s always the woman who is spoken of in derogatory terms in this situation.

I was kind of suprised by keerat the last night with Stacey, thought he would be still be too heartbroken over Chantelle to be trying to get off with another woman. I know it’s only sex but there’s still all these questions about Chantelle’s death and him thinking Gray is involved.

And what is Kheerat? :rolleyes: It’s always the woman who is spoken of in derogatory terms in this situation.

The sex for Kheerat is about filling the void of the death of a loved one, it's quite common, Stacey (who claims to still love Martin and wants him back) has no excuse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

The sex for Kheerat is about filling the void of the death of a loved one, it's quite common, Stacey (who claims to still love Martin and wants him back) has no excuse.

Nonsense, 2 single people having sex (a one night stand) Happens every day all over the world
    It's 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Why do either of them need an excuse to have sex. They are both single and wanted no strings attached sex. Yet she is a slapper and he is some poor man mourning a loved one. A loved one he didn’t even have a relationship with. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Anyone else find it a bit presumptuous of Stacey to just assume he would be into it? I don't think he had really indicated that.

Maybe she was filling the void of missing Bradley or Martin, both were hurting and took comfort in each other

• Advertisement

Anyone else find it a bit presumptuous of Stacey to just assume he would be into it? I don't think he had really indicated that.

Well he could always have said ah no Stacey don’t start undressing lol but the big grin on his face suggested otherwise lol

Did Kheeret even know Jags got sent down for 4 years?

Ash is just like her mother Suki who she complained about and why is Vinny still employed by Ruby?

That's part of my point he wasn't showing any signs of being with her sexually until she offered it on a plate

That's part of my point he wasn't showing any signs of being with her sexually until she offered it on a plate

I disagree I think he was flirting with her cause when I was watching it I was like hang on a second what about Chantelle?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Don't think the sex was any big deal really, they are both single.

Wouldn't call Stacey a slapper for it but her carry on in every other part of her life is chavvy.

Linda flirting with Max

Linda flirting with Max

And Whitney with Gray

Isaac asks Lola out on a date and points out that she's clearly not happy with Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Isaac asks Lola out on a date and points out that she's clearly not happy with Jay

Thanks for spoiler alert.

• Advertisement

Thanks for spoiler alert.

My apologies as I did not think it was a major spoiler

Advertisement