Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Ian will have to move in to the Queen Vic now with Sharon, so that's them spending Christmas together and probably getting it on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Shirley laying down the law again, good stuff.

https://twitter.com/EastEnders4K/status/1318381134317785088

Ah Jesus poor honey thank god jay came to the rescue and she was nearly attacked in public Jesus what a sick bastard, thank god Jay got there just in time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Poor honey, reminds me never to leave ur drink unattended, either finish it or bring it with u.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Slaters supported Ruby during her drug rape and now she really hates them, wants them gone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The Slaters supported Ruby during her drug rape and now she really hates them, wants them gone

She's kind've justified though since they stole from her. I'd want nothing to do with them either tbh.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    She's kind've justified though since they stole from her. I'd want nothing to do with them either tbh.

She did go off with her best mate's ex but yes they were wrong to steal from her but she is wrong too

It’s a shame Ellie was only a temporary character what a waste

At least I have Suki she’s a great villain

Denise has no job or home but gets custody of Raymond without any checks by social workers

Lola was hounded by them over Lexi even though she had a job and home with family support

Honey and Jay getting close

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Denise has no job or home
    doesn't she work in the Barbers/hairdressers and lives in Patricks house?

casio4 wrote: »
    doesn't she work in the Barbers/hairdressers and lives in Patricks house?

I forgot about the hair salon :o, I thought she had no job after the shop and doing her studies, did she run for a council job like Kush's mammy?

She is lucky to be back in Patrick's house after her Jack break up

Isaac and Lola running buddies, I thought Peter was the sporty personal trainer fella there

Whatever way Ben had his hair in that scene with Callum in the pub, he had a sorta Hitler thing going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

He looks strange now. Put his hair back to how it was before the lockdown and maybe get into better shape as well.

Uncle Fester (Stuart) is funny with Rainie

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

Huge continuity gaffe in this evening’s EE. Lola put her furry collar jacket on after having lunch/brunch with Isaac. First scenes, one side of furry collar turned inwards, next scene, both sides of collar visible, next scene, back to one side visible. Schoolboy errors on the part of the continuity staff. 2/10. Could do better.

did Rainey do a pregnancy test or was it all in her head that she was pregnant? poor Stuart he was so happy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Huge continuity gaffe in this evening’s EE. Lola put her furry collar jacket on after having lunch/brunch with Isaac. First scenes, one side of furry collar turned inwards, next scene, both sides of collar visible, next scene, back to one side visible. Schoolboy errors on the part of the continuity staff. 2/10. Could do better.

I think the crew are doing an incredible job with what they need to do with distancing . It must be a logistical nightmare .

did Rainey do a pregnancy test or was it all in her head that she was pregnant? poor Stuart he was so happy

I think it’s called a phantom pregnancy.

A phantom, or false pregnancy, is a condition in which a non-pregnant woman exhibits all the classic symptoms of pregnancy and is firmly convinced that she is pregnant even when clear medical evidence shows that she is not. The medical term for this condition is pseudocyesis.

• Advertisement

I think she did a test which was positive but she did say she couldn't have kids which is why she wants and dotes on Abi so you would think she would have visited a doctor or hospital to confirm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Not seen/read any spoilers . - but here's an Andy prediction.

Jay is gonna pour his heart out to Honey ... they gonna have a moment , could be even more of a moment

and blondie is gonna go with Patrick's son , the teacher.

Lets see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Seems its the bad childhood episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Honey and Jay together would be all kinds of wrong. She was practically his stepmother a few years ago. Yuck.

Tiffany is asked to be a surrogate for Rainie and Stuart

Honey and Jay together would be all kinds of wrong. She was practically his stepmother a few years ago. Yuck.

Maybe -but you know , lets wait and see ... it does go on . - yucky as it sounds there is something there . cannot make out if its one sided or both sided.

giveaway lead up's to it Honey: 'Oh Jay, your so thoughtful any girl would be mad to turn you down" - "Why do I always pick the wrong men?"

Him: - a bit gooey eyed when he is talking to Honey, think its more than just caring for her, just been dumped by roxy etc...

It might even work like this ... Jay upset ... honey goes in for kiss , Jay pulls back then Honey madly embarrassed for what she done and runs out .

or both get caught up in the moment , kiss - regret the moment ...

put the age difference and what she was to Jay to one side for a moment and tell me if there dont seem to be some kind spark between em?

I have zero interest in Micks woes and sulky moods . I zone out when he is on

Was that ketchup and ice cream Stuart and Rainy were eating?

Think Stuart and Rainy make a lovely couple.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I have zero interest in Micks woes and sulky moods . I zone out when he is on

I really dont know why they do so many sulky storylines for him - they should give the guy a break must be very depressing acting out lines like that nearly all the time.

much better character when they give him lighter storylines ... apart from wearing pink , ladies dressing gowns the ponce! lol :D

• Advertisement

I really dont know why they do so many sulky storylines for him - they should give the guy a break must be very depressing acting out lines like that nearly all the time.

much better character when they give him lighter storylines ... apart from wearing pink , ladies dressing gowns the ponce! lol :D

Danny Dyer doesnt need to act he just plays himself !

Advertisement