Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

fin12 wrote: »
    I think keeret is pretty handsome, would love to see him without the religious hat on his head, sorry can’t remember what it’s called.

It's a turban... Why would you like to see him without it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Is Louis biologically Peter's child or the dead brother's? I can't remember.

Louis is Peters , Abi is Stephens

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

fin12 wrote: »
    I think keeret is pretty handsome, would love to see him without the religious hat on his head, sorry can’t remember what it’s called.

Jaz Deol without turban.

20201125-085434.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

LorelaiG wrote: »
    It's a turban... Why would you like to see him without it?

Why not? I want to see what his hair is like? If u fancy someone would u not like to see what they look like without their headgear on all time. Strange question.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Would he wear his turban to bed?

• Advertisement

Would he wear his turban to bed?

Probably lol.

I am lost . Where do Mick and Linda live now ?

Why didn't Callum just go "Hey Phil, where's Ben?" Instead of hiding under a car like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I am lost . Where do Mick and Linda live now ?

In Kush’s old flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I love inconspicuous huge bug devices with massive red flashing lights on them .... they are really hard to find :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Louis biologically Peter's child or the dead brother's? I can't remember.

Louis is Peter and Lauren's son

Where is Jay, did he catch up with Peter yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ah fgs Whitney had plenty of time to text Kat to stay where she was. She had her phone in her hand. Really stupid.

Do Kat and Kush have any money?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do Kat and Kush have any money?

They don’t seem to have a pot to p#s in!

They don’t seem to have a pot to p#s in!

Ha lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'm getting as depressed as Mick is supposed to be listening to him bladdering on.

They need to wrap this up its a boring story going nowhere.

I'm getting as depressed as Mick is supposed to be listening to him bladdering on.

His over acting is painful to watch . I honestly don’t care at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I really tried to care about Mick and his feelings but it's just so unbelievable - genuinely painful to watch.

Also Katy looks a million times better than Linda, maybe they should have an affair so the storyline actually has a point and goes somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

Yeah his acting is absolutely horrible they need to kill him off, I think he'd play a much better role as something else other than a wimpy middle aged family man they should have made him a hard man like everyone originally thought he was going to be when was first casted on the show.

BBC recycling ideas from Shane Meadows' "The Virtues", just a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hqrry113 wrote: »
    Yeah his acting is absolutely horrible they need to kill him off, I think he'd play a much better role as something else other than a wimpy middle aged family man they should have made him a hard man like everyone originally thought he was going to be when was first casted on the show.

The Football Factory is about as far as D Dyers acting ability goes.

Daniel Day Lewis he certainly ain't :D

Not what I had in mind when I wished for a storyline about Tiffany's big butt.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

nice scene tonight with Tiffany and Stuart, usually the soaps do a shouting and angry scene for things like this but Stuart does have a kind side to him. On the other hand when Rainey finds out then we could have a lot of shouting and anger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

casio4 wrote: »
    nice scene tonight with Tiffany and Stuart, usually the soaps do a shouting and angry scene for things like this but Stuart does have a kind side to him. On the other hand when Rainey finds out then we could have a lot of shouting and anger
    I found Stuart's soft voice a bit disconcerting. Not sure whether to believe him.

I don't understand what is Ian's plan for the money now, how will Linda not cash it? :confused:

I don't understand what is Ian's plan for the money now, how will Linda not cash it? :confused:

I thought I was the only one !! I have no idea what is going on with the fund

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

If Linda cashes it, it will come to light that Max "stole" the money. And Max and Linda can't do anything about it in case Ian spills the beans about them having a bit of a snog.
    It's a tiresome storyline - hopefully it'll come to a head at Christmas and that'll be the end of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I think we’re heading for a “who shot Ian Beale”

Advertisement