Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

I think we’re heading for a “who shot Ian Beale”

I was just gonna say that. We know Adam Woodyatt is taking time off the show (think it's cos of his marriage breakdown) and since the soap has started back Ian's sure made a very long list of enemies for himself - I'd say even more than Phil Mitchell and that's saying something!! So I think they're defo lining up a who shot Ian storyline. I'd have said he'd skip off the square to go visit Michelle or something with all the people he owes money to but true to form Ian the weasel will stick around and think he's like Teflon instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

How will Max wriggle out of it? The money was transferred to his bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I guess he will have to bring Linda in on it as a conspiracy between all three. It still doesn't make sense to me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I think we’re heading for a “who shot Ian Beale”

Bingo!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Brilliant ending !! Really enjoyed that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Brilliant ending !! Really enjoyed that

Omg. It was amazing. Absolutely brilliant

I think we’re heading for a,who strangled, garrotted, stabbed, gassed, dissembled, castigated,fried, shovelled or generally disliked Ian Beale Christmas Special!

Honestly I think Sharon did it. I think she just found out somehow about Denny.

My husband thinks there's more than one person attacked, injured or killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Honestly I think Sharon did it. I think she just found out somehow about Denny.

My husband thinks there's more than one person attacked, injured or killed.

Where is Dotty?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Dotty?

I think she said she was off to stay with Grandma.
    I miss Dot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Peter Beale was really pushing Bobby toward it - and he is already a bit fragile.

What if it was Max and now innocent Bobby goes down for it, ironic

I think it was Ben or Peter

Did Linda cheat on Mick with Max as in sleep with him?

How can PC Halfway be impartial in any investigation connected to Ben and his family, he should be off the case

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How can PC Halfway be impartial in any investigation connected to Ben and his family, he should be off the case

The fastest trained PC in history ! He will be a DI any day now

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

How does he even get assigned to his own front yard? Do they not leave Hendon and go wherever there are vacancies, so end up in Manchester or Norwich or Wherever AND getting puppy-walked by a senior trainer?

How does he even get assigned to his own front yard? Do they not leave Hendon and go wherever there are vacancies, so end up in Manchester or Norwich or Wherever AND getting puppy-walked by a senior trainer?

And Jack questioning his neighbour’s!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

And Jack questioning his neighbour’s!

In Neighbours a few weeks ago a girl detective was meant to be investigating her own boyfriend for probable murder. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Might be wrong but its looking like something is going to happen between Honey and Jay.

• Advertisement

Would Sharon not be terrified that Ian would survive and she would be stuck married to him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Did I miss something, what does Sharon gain out of marrying Ian?

casio4 wrote: »
    Did I miss something, what does Sharon gain out of marrying Ian?

I'd say she is hoping he dies, so she gets the pub, maybe she attacked him

So she divorces Phil and marries Ian in what the space of an hour, did she get a good settlement from Phil as she gave him an alibi :confused:

I just looked it up, you have to give 29 days notice before you can get married in the UK. Never mind the amount of documents you need to produce, each, to register!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

News has just broken that Barbara Windsor has passed away.

Few that have stood behind the bar of the Queen Vic or any Soap Boozer have been as iconic as Peggy Mitchell. Would like to raise a glass and propose a toast to an absolute legend.

Rest In Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sharon was definitely acting a bit weird. Last couple of episodes have been really good. So did Bobby do it or is he confessing cause he didn’t do his ritual ocd stuff and things cause he didn’t do it that’s why something bad happened to Ian?

Few that have stood behind the bar of the Queen Vic or any Soap Boozer have been as iconic as Peggy Mitchell. Would like to raise a glass and propose a toast to an absolute legend.

Rest In Peace

RIP Babs

Rest In Peace

Thank you Barbara for everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Advertisement