Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 IEG

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why should everyone on the Square pay for Kat's fake send off, did Vincent even know her? Phil did right shutting the door on Mo

Stacey happy to give Martin a ride now, Max still missing :rolleyes: plus what happened to setting him up with cousin Hayley, he deserves better than any of the Slaters

My thoughts exactly when I was watching the episode, expecting everyone to help them and then being ungrateful when people offered what they can :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

IEG wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly when I was watching the episode, expecting everyone to help them and then being ungrateful when people offered what they can :mad:

And are we supposed to find rudeness funny ?? Mo , Kat and Stacey were horrible to people and I think we were meant to cackle along with them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

I can't cope will Stacey anymore she's so vile...the way she was acting when Ian was at her house was awful and to be fair Ian has been good to her. The ending would have been better if kat walked into the pub and they all had a good ould knees up and Stacey and Mick died from food poisoning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

I hope Staceys house goes to a vulture fund and she gets kicked out ....with neighbours not caring and the kids going to Martin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,153 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Stacey must have killed a polar bear to make that coat she has been wearing the last few days, it looks about 3 sizes too big for her as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

littelady wrote: »
    I hope Staceys house goes to a vulture fund and she gets kicked out ....with neighbours not caring and the kids going to Martin.

Does Janine own the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Does Janine own the house?

Didn't Kat and Alfie buy it when they came into money or was it that they just paid her rent for a year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

fmpisces wrote: »
    Didn't Kat and Alfie buy it when they came into money or was it that they just paid her rent for a year?

I thought they paid the rent on the flat Stacey and Martin used to live in.

fmpisces wrote: »

They paid rent for a year on their old flat for her

Why could Mo not ask just Kat for money instead of faking a death?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

It's hard to believe Eastenders used to be so good. Now it's as though they are trying to turn it into a comedy show.

They bring in Ted and Joyce, surely the most boring couple in soap history. Then Masood comes back with aunt and uncle, they're a bit like watching paint dry.
    Stacy sleeps with Max, and now Martin's the bad guy?
    And now we have the return of Kat. I'm sorry, but apart from Jean's comments, I didn't find anything funny. I even had to turn the volume down when the Slater's started shouting again.

I think it's time to turn off .:mad:

Why could Mo not ask just Kat for money instead of faking a death?

Didn't Kat say she lost all her money in a pub that went bust in Spain its Roxy all over again

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭FCIM

One thing about the Aidan story I didn't get was when Phil clipped his wings, Aidan said Phil might go down as well. Phil said he might but that he wasn't afraid of the dark but not in a "I'm not frightened of going inside" type of statement but more as if it was something they both knew about each other. Did he mean Aidan is actually afraid of the dark similar to a child would be, was it in reference to Aidan's brother or was it something else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭screamer

Fed up of EastEnders right now. All these recycled characters just shows the lack of character developing writing. Boring characters, rubbish storylines and the karaoke Carter's (bleurgh). Where's the grit? the who dunnits? And the hard chaws?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

^^^^
    They want to keep the show fresh yet they keep bringing back old characters like Mel, Kat Slater and Masood? They've barely used Shaki at all. Not that I really care about Shaki, it's just a really stupid excuse.

Goldengirl wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Tanya mentioned Jane when she returned and also Ian said Jane has moved on but once Max's deeds were revealed no sign of Jane returning :confused: Ian is more worried of trying to get Mel again, I think he should keep on dreaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

The best bit of Eastenders in the last month or 2 for me was Jean coming back into it.

Her expressions and one liners are funny and in relevant places. I didn't like her at the start but am warming to her now

Stacey would do well to remember how it was Martin who saved her and looked after Arthur when she hit a low and now suddenly she can't stand him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

SAMTALK wrote: »
    The best bit of Eastenders in the last month or 2 for me was Jean coming back into it.

Her expressions and one liners are funny and in relevant places. I didn't like her at the start but am warming to her now

Stacey would do well to remember how it was Martin who saved her and looked after Arthur when she hit a low and now suddenly she can't stand him.
    I watched only Jean last night when she was on screen ! Her expressions are amazing and her eyes dart about looking and trying to take it in . Brilliant actress

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

SAMTALK wrote:

I know!! Driving me mental that! What an ungrateful sour little cow!

Kat is like something out of Madame Tussauds.

That’s a great song smooth by Santana.

I really like Karen, she deserves some happiness.

What was the stupid carry on with Jack and the flash car, so him, Billy and Phil are all after Mel and who is Ray

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

fin12 wrote:
    I really like Karen, she deserves some happiness.

I like her too. She looked quite pretty with her hair down tonight actually. She's a gifted actress with great comic timing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

First thing I thought when I saw Jack in the car. It looks like he's having a midlife crisis and then sure enough Mel made a similar comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Chess lessons can't be going too well if neither Ted or Bernie are aware that White moves first! Even with silly giant pieces!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

What was the stupid carry on with Jack and the flash car, so him, Billy and Phil are all after Mel and who is Ray

I thought that myself, like it wasn't even relevent to the storyline at all :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Kat is like something out of Madame Tussauds.

She's back to the trashy Kat. She had a complete image overhaul when she was in "Redwater" - dressed much more age-appropriate.

• Advertisement

So Stacey thinks nothing of selling her wedding rings.

She really has a horrible attitude towards Martin who only wants to help her.

Advertisement