Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Maybe Ian & Sharon aren’t married. They have been great friends over the years so if she thought she was granting her dying friend’s last wish perhaps she staged a ceremony so he could die happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Baybay wrote: »
    Maybe Ian & Sharon aren’t married. They have been great friends over the years so if she thought she was granting her dying friend’s last wish perhaps she staged a ceremony so he could die happy.

I thought the same., did she hire an actress and stage the marriage

Bet Ian goes into a three month coma now, that should cover the actor's break earlier this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

was it on tonight it's not coming up on BBC player or RTE player?

casio4 wrote: »
    was it on tonight it's not coming up on BBC player or RTE player?

Yeah, was on RTE at 20:30 and I think BBC at 21:00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Peter teamed with Kheeret to attack Ian? I'm confused have they even talked before, what happened to Kheeret proving Gray a killer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Yeah, was on RTE at 20:30 and I think BBC at 21:00

Yeah they had a drama about Dame Barbara Windsor at the usual time. RTE often shows it 5 or since covid I think 10 minutes before BBC so they can shove in a bunch of ads halfway through. I wonder what UK citizens who pay their tv licence would think if they knew that they don't actually receive the first broadcast of the BBC soap, that it's usually "premiered" in Ireland.

Rainie worried about blood tests? Is she back on the gear?

Will Gray kill again, is Tina for the morgue, shocked Stuart killed the detective

Stuart and Rainie, that was delightfully weird!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will Gray kill again, is Tina for the morgue, shocked Stuart killed the detective

Would be the only time Tina would shut up if she was for the morgue, can't suffer her at all these days.

Did we even know a detective was dead ? Why are there not swarms of police looking for him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Why is this evening's Eastenders not up on the rte player yet does anyone know? It's so flippin annoying, I was all set to sit down and watch it.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Did we even know a detective was dead ? Why are there not swarms of police looking for him ?

Did Callum or Jack say he was off on leave or holidays :confused: you would think his wife and family would report him missing by now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Stuart and Rainie, that was delightfully weird!!

Like the Adams family. He is definitely Fester Adams.

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    Why is this evening's Eastenders not up on the rte player yet does anyone know? It's so flippin annoying, I was all set to sit down and watch it.

U can watch it on YouTube. Just type Eastenders and the full date u want to watch, it’s not the best quality but does the job.

I've have good experiences with the Hola extension in chrome - just change the country to UK and watch on the BBC website. You also have to sign up and *cough* confirm you're a uk citizen but then it works fine and a lot better than dealing with RTE player nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I never thought I'd be saying this, but Stuart and Rainie are bloody fantastic.

They've slowly but surely become my favourite soap duo, and tonight was just brilliant.

Wait Stuart killed the cop?

Wait Stuart killed the cop?

Yes!

I thought it was hilarious, actual proper good writing. "What could possibly be worse than getting high?"
    "I have a dead cop in the freezers."

• Advertisement

I never thought I'd be saying this, but Stuart and Rainie are bloody fantastic.

They've slowly but surely become my favourite soap duo, and tonight was just brilliant.

Yes ! And Suki is brilliantly evil too . She gives that "look " and I smile

Have Linda and Max slept together so? It’s not very clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

I cannot wait for Max to leave. And if he could take all the Carters, with the possible exception of Shirley, that would be marvellous.

Baybay wrote: »
    I cannot wait for Max to leave. And if he could take all the Carters, with the possible exception of Shirley, that would be marvellous.

I have no interest in Micks woes . And he is simply not good enough to portray such a subject

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

I absolutely detest Suki. She's nasty and not really all that good at acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Did Callum or Jack say he was off on leave or holidays :confused: you would think his wife and family would report him missing by now

not if he had a tendency to go undercover they wouldn't

Alice1 wrote: »
    I absolutely detest Suki. She's nasty and not really all that good at acting.

I think she’s brilliant villain

Me too and a great actress , so vile but with a flourish !

• Advertisement

I think she's too unreasonable. Even a villain has to play by some rules. I don't see how she's cunning at all, she just goes around openly bribing/threatening/scamming people. Phil should have hit her.

Advertisement