Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I cant come to terms with Jay and Honey . She was like a mum to him for a long time and I can’t unsee that

I feel the same

so Karen cannot do christmas and fun this year ... but the other day she were rolling around nearly back to her old self with that annoying laugh she does and undressing the Santa candidates with her eyes in the community centre with Denise and her sister .. bit disjointed

I think with Gray taking back his kids for Christmas her link to Chantelle won't be around so she is upset now and does not want to celebrate

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Linda asks Mick why he won't fight for her after she hops on Max, telling her to take the bottle of booze and clear off for good is what he should be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Thought when Linda and Mick joined Eastenders it was said that they would never cheat on each other. I loved the music in tonights episode and the pictures of past characters at the end and then Ian R.I.P

I'm predicting Jay and Honey will get it on again going by the side eyes they were giving each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Bill getting all high and mighty . The same Bill who cheated on Honey and was with Karen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Linda really needs to visit specsavers

Max and Linda have zero chemistry and was she really blaming Mick that she cheated :mad:

Is Ian being killed off? Sharon and Peter in cahoots or Sharon and Dotty

I hope no more romance between Honey and Jay, Jay is like a big brother to William and Janet plus he was with Lola who is Honey's step grand daughter and near a son to Billy

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Bill getting all high and mighty . The same Bill who cheated on Honey and was with Karen ?

Didn’t he like cheat on her with Tina also I swear he. Headed like 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

EastEnders is on rte 2 tomorrow at 9:10 pm. Fair city on rte 1 @ 8:30pm.

• Advertisement

Ian dead?
    The BBC did us all a disservice by announcing a few weeks back that Adam Woodyatt had returned to filming EastEnders because no one's buying this "Ian's dead" stuff.

It was kinda obvious it was Sharon but Phil helping was a shock, still a bit of a damp squib of an episode

Did Jean find a lump, breast cancer?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

He might be putting upturned knives in the dishwasher again.

Okay Tina did. :D

How did Sharon get the voicemail on her phone, don't remember anyone sending it to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

How did Sharon get the voicemail on her phone, don't remember anyone sending it to her.

I dont think its Sharons phone .She got Dennys stuff back a few weeks ago and I presume his phone was amongst it .,The message was on Dennys phone and I think she is listening to his phone ,

Eastenders is on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eastenders is on tonight

Just came on to post same.

20.55 on RTE 1

God that's mad.
    When Gray told her they were in the wrong way I was thinking he'd hardly do the same as he did to Chantelle.
    I like his character, he's very unpredictable.

Could someone please tell me what Lucas did? I remember him being in it but can't remember the storyline.

Eastenders is on tonight
    Fiolina wrote: »
    Just came on to post same.

20.55 on RTE 1

Saw that but thought it was a repeat of yesterdays episode because it was the same storyline synopsis.

• Advertisement

Fiolina wrote: »
    God that's mad.
    When Gray told her they were in the wrong way I was thinking he'd hardly do the same as he did to Chantelle.
    I like his character, he's very unpredictable.

Could someone please tell me what Lucas did? I remember him being in it but can't remember the storyline.

He killed his first wife and Owen, Denise's ex husband.

Saw that but thought it was a repeat of yesterdays episode because it was the same storyline synopsis.

Don't think it is because it's on BBC too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

When Denise refuses to submit to God, he strangles her and fakes her suicide. Lucas murders a prostitute, Gemma Charleston (Rita Balogun), who resembles Denise, and places her body in the canal. He implicates Denise in Trina and Owen's murders, while keeping her prisoner in the basement of the empty house next door.

Alice1 wrote: »
    When Denise refuses to submit to God, he strangles her and fakes her suicide. Lucas murders a prostitute, Gemma Charleston (Rita Balogun), who resembles Denise, and places her body in the canal. He implicates Denise in Trina and Owen's murders, while keeping her prisoner in the basement of the empty house next door.

Cheers for that, it's starting to ring a bell now

How is Lucas, a serial killer even released and Chelsea is hanging around with him, what will Libby think, he killed her dad

How is Lucas, a serial killer even released and Chelsea is hanging around with him, what will Libby think, he killed her dad

Well Owen used to beat Denise up so in fairness he wasn't much of a loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It was putting me off the way Tina was smiling while confronting Gray about killing Chantelle. Sure no one will believe Tina anyway as Gray was cleared of any wrong doing

casio4 wrote: »
    It was putting me off the way Tina was smiling while confronting Gray about killing Chantelle. Sure no one will believe Tina anyway as Gray was cleared of any wrong doing

Gray will probably kill her and say she took off on the run alone

Gray will probably kill her and say she took off on the run alone

I said this to the family earlier. She's just going to disappear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I said this to the family earlier. She's just going to disappear.

Won’t be missed!

Advertisement