Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Anniepowaa

brutal writing , from her interactions with gray there is no way that moron would have figured any of that out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I said this to the family earlier. She's just going to disappear.

If she brought the rest of the Carter’s with her, that would be my “Brucie Bonus”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I think the necklace that Shirley gave Tina with Tina written on it will play a part in Gray being found out for getting rid of Tina. She has given him no choice now he’ll have to get rid of her. Unless he can pay her off he’ll have to kill her. How could Tina be so stupid to tackle Gray on her own without a witness. Did she really think he was just going to let her walk away.

Out of the 3 soaps I watch emmerdale, Corrie and eastenders.

Eastenders in the only soap really trying with social distancing and are very creative.

How many murderers live on Eastenders?

• Advertisement

How many murderers live on Eastenders?

Gray
    Lucas
    Stacey
    Ben
    Bobby
    Whitney

Don’t know if murder counts if it was self defence and I don’t think Phil ever killed anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think the necklace that Shirley gave Tina with Tina written on it will play a part in Gray being found out for getting rid of Tina. She has given him no choice now he’ll have to get rid of her. Unless he can pay her off he’ll have to kill her. How could Tina be so stupid to tackle Gray on her own without a witness. Did she really think he was just going to let her walk away.

Shirley will probably find it next Christmas :rolleyes:

I think Eastenders ratings were low for Christmas Day despite it being the only soap that was some bit decent out of all

Gray
    Lucas
    Stacey
    Ben
    Bobby
    Whitney

Don’t know if murder counts if it was self defence and I don’t think Phil ever killed anyone?

Did Phil start a fire in the car lot for Frank that killed a homeless person?

Pat also I think killed someone when drunk driving

Frank knocked down Tiffany killing her

So Ruby who told Max she did not want commitment, marriage or kids now wants it all with Martin

Thanks Gray for your services tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Ruby who told Max she did not want commitment, marriage or kids now wants it all with Martin

I reckon she will get pregnant anyway there's nothing Martin can do about it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I have a real dislike for Ruby . She uses people then flicks them away

casio4 wrote: »
    I reckon she will get pregnant anyway there's nothing Martin can do about it
    iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I have a real dislike for Ruby . She uses people then flicks them away

If Martin won't do then Vinny, pass off or lie up the duff to Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Thanks Gray for your services tonight.

Gray is on his way to becoming a serial killer, only needs to kill once more. Hopefully Mick will be his next victim.

Ruby said Martin had 4 kids? Rebecca, Archie and hope. Don’t think he has 4.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ruby said Martin had 4 kids? Rebecca, Archie and hope. Don’t think he has 4.

Martin sees Lily and Arthur as his

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Why do people in soaps do stuff like Tina did, shouting at someone who has killed before, while on her own with him, in his house.

I know, I know, it's to suit the storyline but sometimes it's just annoying, and seems like lazy scriptwriting.

Speaking of kids , they have completely forgotten that Kat has her cousins baby Cherry !! I can remember the cousins name but she left the baby with Kat .
    So in the house now are Lily , Arthur , Hope , Bert , Ernie , Cherry and all quiet as mice and never there .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Speaking of kids , they have completely forgotten that Kat has her cousins baby Cherry !! I can remember the cousins name but she left the baby with Kat .
    So in the house now are Lily , Arthur , Hope , Bert , Ernie , Cherry and all quiet as mice and never there .

All soaps seem to conveniently put the children away until needed. :D

Where are Gray and Chantelle's children? Maybe that has been explained, I haven't been watching much lately.

On Corrie, years ago, Emily Bishop was always babysitting. At least they gave a nod towards explaining where various children were, when they were missing offscreen for weeks on end.

So gray is going to be eastenders first serial killer? I hope Mitch is next?

As for Tina bye she won’t be missed and Ian for shadowed her death 3 week ago when they were fighting he said nobody would miss you if you were gone and now her family think she’s just gone on the run.

I was weak as Shirley that’s a waste of 12.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

That's a bit harsh now, I was sure Shirley said £14.99!!!!! Lol!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭maurv2

Is Sharon slowly poisoning Beale? Thats a bit of an old fashioned way of bumping someone off surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whe Gray was alone in the house with Chantelle I was hoping she would be able to escape but last night with Tina I was afraid she would make it to the door.

Hopefully thats the last we have to see of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,203 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Just watched Eastenders for the first time since we were two Ben Mitchell's ago......so Honey's after a chap she's known since he was 8-10.

Think that will be another few years before I tune in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why does Phil want Patrick to bring Raymond around to his house for visits I thought Issac was doing that and Phil was paying him? Also Denise knew because he told her and she didn't seem to mind

Why does Billy think he can dictate to Honey who she can or cannot see
    The same Billy who cheated on Honey

Cherry was apparently given back to Hayley during lockdown

Honey wants Jay :eek::confused: all these "romances" that developed in lockdown seriously wtf :rolleyes:

Why didn’t chelsey been the horn when locked in the car? that would bring attention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭prunudo

Noticed a huge list of names on the credits last night, has this always been the case or waa there somw reasoning behind this.

Advertisement