Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

prunudo wrote: »
    Noticed a huge list of names on the credits last night, has this always been the case or waa there somw reasoning behind this.

It was prefixed by saying eastenders was brought to you in 2020 by:

So it was credits for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,471 ✭✭✭prunudo

It was prefixed by saying eastenders was brought to you in 2020 by:

So it was credits for the year.

Missed that, thank you, just saw reams of names going up the screen.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

All soaps seem to conveniently put the children away until needed. :D

Where are Gray and Chantelle's children? Maybe that has been explained, I haven't been watching much lately.

On Corrie, years ago, Emily Bishop was always babysitting. At least they gave a nod towards explaining where various children were, when they were missing offscreen for weeks on end.

Just thinking, did Gray say he was bringing the children for ice cream when he was talking to the others, after he loaded Tina's body into the boot?
    I might have picked that up wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

prunudo wrote: »
    Noticed a huge list of names on the credits last night, has this always been the case or waa there somw reasoning behind this.

It’s always done that way at the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

It’s always done that way at the end of the year.

is EE on new Years Eve this year? - if so , I would have thought they done it then at the end of that episode .

Did anyone remember the channel 4 Brookside soap back in the 1980's? (not even sure if you could get it in ROI) - at the end of the year they used to have the characters and the film crew all waving from Brookside close at the camera as the credits scrolled up " brookside was brought to you this year by:"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

who was your ones beating up cherrys dad? - were they muscle arranged by phil to warn him to keep away from Denise and the square?

did Tina get strangled by the necklace?

Why did they specifically keep showing a bit of shower curtain sticking out the boot like that , was it to show the viewers that he put her body in the boot of his car - or was it for something else to do with the story later on down the line?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Why does Billy think he can dictate to Honey who she can or cannot see
    The same Billy who cheated on Honey

I think going with Jay who is young and like a son to Billy and Honey, a brother to Janet and William and an ex of Lola is just wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think going with Jay who is young and like a son to Billy and Honey, a brother to Janet and William and an ex of Lola is just wrong

I don’t think Honey ever viewed Jay as her son. They are consenting adults and not biologically related so at the end of the day they are not doing anything wrong. Honey said last night the age gap is the same as the gap between her and Billy.

fin12 wrote: »
    I don’t think Honey ever viewed Jay as her son. They are consenting adults and not biologically related so at the end of the day they are not doing anything wrong. Honey said last night the age gap is the same as the gap between her and Billy.

Jay has been part of their family for many years, Honey would have seen him grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Honey and Jay together is all kinds of wrong. As well as being an honorary brother to Honeys children for years he looks like a skinny little boy after getting his confirmation standing next to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It’s painful watching Danny Dyer trying to act. His expression hasn’t changed throughout the episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭FHFM50

Tomorrows episode will probably again resolve around Mick. Linda will choose him over Max (Jake Wood is leaving anyway) and that woman who molested him will get reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

It’s painful watching Danny Dyer trying to act. His expression hasn’t changed throughout the episode.

I wanted to push him off the roof

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I wanted to push him off the roof

You'd think that roof would be sealed off

I'm glad Lee returned

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

You'd think that roof would be sealed off

I'm glad Lee returned

Or at least a large mattress under it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I know jay grew up with billy and Honey but its not as if they are related by blood and he is a grown man even if he does still look very young.

I know jay grew up with billy and Honey but its not as if they are related by blood and he is a grown man even if he does still look very young.

Family does not have to be Blood

I'm sure Janet and William would like to see big brother Jay with their mother Honey :rolleyes:

Maybe Honey could get with Mick, he deserves better than Linda, loved Lee's line that Max could give her only an std :pac: Mick even sold his pub for Linda and look how she treats him, cheats

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

He is awful. And getting worse, if that's possible.

He would have the same expression whether he has just been told that they have run out of washing up liquid or told about some terrible calamity.

Family does not have to be Blood

I'm sure Janet and William would like to see big brother Jay with their mother Honey :rolleyes:

Maybe Honey could get with Mick, he deserves better than Linda, loved Lee's line that Max could give her only an std :pac: Mick even sold his pub for Linda and look how she treats him, cheats

Kind of ironic DD playing the person who gets cheated on considering he did the exact same thing in real life.

Is tonight all about Mick again or Linda leaving with Max?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

who was your ones beating up cherrys dad? - were they muscle arranged by phil to warn him to keep away from Denise and the square?

Cherry? who is Cherry?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Cherry? who is Cherry?

Your one in the car screaming she's Chelsea

Danny Dyer cannot act I still like him though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Go on, Mick.

Let that absolute slimeball c*nt have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I don't like Danny Dyer but he did some good acting tonight

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just tuned into EE this evening after missing loads of episodes. The usual miserable New Years storyline is still par for the course I see... :D

Delighted to see Max the snake looking so disheveled and down and out. He always needed to get his big come uppance.

Good scene between Linda and Mick. What happened? I know Linda battled with the booze and went off with Max for a while but did one of their children die? Little Ollie?

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Just tuned into EE this evening after missing loads of episodes. The usual miserable New Years storyline is still par for the course I see... :D

Delighted to see Max the snake looking so disheveled and down and out. He always needed to get his big come uppance.

Good scene between Linda and Mick. What happened? I know Linda battled with the booze and went off with Max for a while but did one of their children die? Little Ollie?

None of the Carter kids died, Ollie has autism, apparently Linda and Max got close during lockdown on play dates for Ollie and Abi

Sharon was warning Linda about Max and now then offering drinks seeing them off :confused::rolleyes:

Stuart and Rainie are becoming my 2 favourite characters.

So is mick not going to the police if so that’s a bad ending

• Advertisement

Where on earth was Ollie for the whole episode? And neither Mick nor Linda asking the other?

Advertisement