Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Where on earth was Ollie for the whole episode? And neither Mick nor Linda asking the other?

Was something mentioned about Shirley watching him? That's my guess anyway.

Riddle101 wrote: »

I was thinking that too, then wondering why Shirley wouldn't tell Mick that Linda hadn't left with Ollie so must not be leaving at all.
    But we need to suspend our belief in the obvious to enjoy the soaps I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Linda said at some stage she had to pick Ollie up from Shirley .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

So is mick not going to the police if so that’s a bad ending

He’d be arrested on the spot for crimes against acting!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’m guessing Mick wasn’t her only victim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So is mick not going to the police if so that’s a bad ending

He should with Frankie

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'd be surprised if they just leave Micks abuse story hanging, EE are known for doing a lot of research into things like this and while we are used to FC writers just dropping storylines I'd expect a higher standard from the EE bosses.

If Linda tells Shirley she will kill her Bad Girls governor Katy :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If Linda tells Shirley she will kill her Bad Girls governor Katy :p

Can’t wait for Shirley to hear about Tina and mick

I am surprised Shirley went easy on Linda for cheating and didn't smack her, pull her bun from her hair :p

• Advertisement

I am surprised Shirley went easy on Linda for cheating and didn't smack her, pull her bun from her hair :p

Covid saved Linda from that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m guessing Mick wasn’t her only victim.

She's an evil scumbag.

Can’t wait for Shirley to hear about Tina and mick

It looks like Shirley is in for an interesting year then. I hope they don't draw out the Gray storyline for too long. I don't want to be waiting another year for the reveal.

It looks like Shirley is in for an interesting year then. I hope they don't draw out the Gray storyline for too long. I don't want to be waiting another year for the reveal.

She needs to be used more, great character and actress

I love the bitchy banter between Phil and Kat, imagine them as a couple #PhillyKat :D

Where does Kush think Whitney can get money from, Gray?

What a fool that Ruby is, all she had to was accidentally fall pregnant, oldest trick in the book.

Phil back on killing Ian again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭FHFM50

Adam Woodyatt is going on extended leave from the show.

My guess is Phil tells Sharon he'll take care of it and secretly tells Ian what's going on and they agree he should go into hiding, I think he has family in New Zealand or somewhere. Then he'll come back this time next year.

There gonna drag it out until Valentine’s Day

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

It's really silly stuff, I think, Sharon poisoning Ian. I presume that is what is going on anyway.

• Advertisement

Whatever happens to Ian I reckon Sharon is going to let Phil take the blame for it. Last year she wanted Phil to pay for causing the accident in the first place, has she forgotten that or is she still planning revenge?

What a fool that Ruby is, all she had to was accidentally fall pregnant, oldest trick in the book.

Give it time ;)

Whatever happens to Ian I reckon Sharon is going to let Phil take the blame for it. Last year she wanted Phil to pay for causing the accident in the first place, has she forgotten that or is she still planning revenge?

Double revenge, clever Sharon if true

Double revenge, clever Sharon if true

I like that idea

I'd love to see Phil in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I think the penny dropped tonight when Martin said again my kids mean everything to me. She had that look in her eye

Kush should have landed Ruby in it, will he knock her up now instead of Martin :p

Lucas will be after Jack now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Why was Kush ever put with Kat, by the scriptwriters. Aaaargh.

Why was Kush ever put with Kat, by the scriptwriters. Aaaargh.

It feels like Kush's storylines were written Alfie in mind, but since he is no longer around they made Kush the new Alfie. Never really bought into this Kat/Kush relationship either. It was always Kat and Alfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

It feels like Kush's storylines were written Alfie in mind, but since he is no longer around they made Kush the new Alfie. Never really bought into this Kat/Kush relationship either. It was always Kat and Alfie.

I think Alfie is too busy doing quiz shows!

• Advertisement

I think they have ruined Kush, in the process.

Advertisement