Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Alfie is too busy doing quiz shows!

Shane did IAC as he needed money, say he is open to a return

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shane did IAC as he needed money, say he is open to a return

He must have got a few quid for that leather coat that was glued to him!

I'm guessing Ruby is lying about being pregnant, Martin's face was priceless, so happy to be a daddy again

Will Lucas save Patty or let him die, stroke again?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Big risk for Lucas

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I hope Patrick is okay.

He portrays so well, the fact that he is genuinely frustrated at not being strong enough to help Denise and protect her from Lucas.
    He didn't want to turn to Phil for help, but felt helpless about the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I'm guessing Ruby is lying about being pregnant, Martin's face was priceless, so happy to be a daddy again

Will Lucas save Patty or let him die, stroke again?

I presume she is lying, because it looked like it only dawned on her when Kush said something about the children being so important to Martin. And then Martin said something similar. His face was a picture when she told him :D

Why do I feel Ruby will fake a miscarriage, blaming Stacey, hard to now believe they were best mates who supported her during the drug rape

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Lucas: a leopard never changes its spots.

He’s as much a psycho now as he was back then. The actor who portrays him is very good.

Like other posters here mentioned,

I think ruby will sleep with kush to get pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

fin12 wrote: »
    Like other posters here mentioned,

I think ruby will sleep with kush to get pregnant.

Very hard to get pregnant when you’re asleep!

• Advertisement

Frankie's got some mean swing for a drunk girl, if she was really that locked she probably would have kept going and landed on her arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Didn't expect that with Chealsea, wonder who she was talking to.

Frankie's got some mean swing for a drunk girl, if she was really that locked she probably would have kept going and landed on her arse.

You'd swear Mike Tyson hit yer man the way he dropped to the floor, he was a prick but it would have been more realistic if she gave him a slap across the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Frankie punching your man was one thing but laying the kicks into him seemed out of character no matter how drunk she was

Didn't expect that with Chealsea, wonder who she was talking to.

Yes is Chelsea working with Phil?

So ridiculous, Sonia was weeping over patients dying and then five minutes later is packed and off to India. In the height of a pandemic. :rolleyes:

So ridiculous, Sonia was weeping over patients dying and then five minutes later is packed and off to India. In the height of a pandemic. :rolleyes:

I know giving out to Ian and she hops on a plane.

And nobody ever checks, in any soap, whether they need visas, vaccinations or anything else to travel anywhere.

Just pack a suitcase and catch the next flight.

Her face would give you ire

• Registered Users Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭prunudo

And nobody ever checks, in any soap, whether they need visas, vaccinations or anything else to travel anywhere.

Just pack a suitcase and catch the next flight.

Between covid quarantines and criminal convictions Frankie might find it difficult to get into Australia

• Advertisement

Yes is Chelsea working with Phil?

No don't think it's Phil, he had no issue with Lucas until Patrick asked him to warn him off.

No don't think it's Phil, he had no issue with Lucas until Patrick asked him to warn him off.

Did Chelsea arrange the beating not Phil, working with Jordan and Libby?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Is Chelsea involved with Raymond’s grandmother?

Did Chelsea arrange the beating not Phil, working with Jordan and Libby?

That was my guess that she was talking to Libby because Lucas killed Libbys father.

The social distancing beatings fights are hard but well done Shirley

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Micks droopy face is doing my head in . He is so out of his depth in this storyline

How did Gray know the code for Tinas phone so he could send the text.

Is Ash after Peter?

I wish someone would suggest to Ian that he should see a doctor. It's a bit tiresome at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I wish someone would suggest to Ian that he should see a doctor. It's a bit tiresome at this stage.

He could have covid for all anyone knows

Advertisement