Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish someone would suggest to Ian that he should see a doctor. It's a bit tiresome at this stage.

I am sure Kathy, Sonia and Ash has

Dotty even called Sharon the black widow tonight :p

I think Suki could be on to her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was Shirley calling the cops to report herself or the sexual abuse on Mick?

I wish someone would suggest to Ian that he should see a doctor. It's a bit tiresome at this stage.

I know , would he not think he might have COVID?

Sharon could actually use the Covid situation to her advantage , say Ian has it and has to self isolate for two weeks then finish him off during the two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

fin12 wrote: »
    Sharon could actually use the Covid situation to her advantage , say Ian has it and has to self isolate for two weeks then finish him off during the two weeks.

Please, Make it soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Sonia and Ash should know something is wrong with him considering they're nurses. Even then, he's quite clearly in need of help.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

All I could think, watching tonight, is, it's a fairly handy role for Adam Woodyat.

Drag myself around, oh my beautiful wife...rinse, repeat... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Sonia and Ash should know something is wrong with him considering they're nurses. Even then, he's quite clearly in need of help.

He's too scabby to pay for a doctor that's why he went to Sonia, she didn't even get a chance to tell him what his blood pressure was when he wound her up and she threw him out

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

casio4 wrote: »
    He's too scabby to pay for a doctor that's why he went to Sonia, she didn't even get a chance to tell him what his blood pressure was when he wound her up and she threw him out

And then despite her angst, she took the next flight to India.

Are they supposed to be aware of the fact that there is a pandemic, or was Sonia the only one who knew about it! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Are they supposed to be aware of the fact that there is a pandemic:

It’s been annoying me a little too that it hasn’t really been mentioned despite many opportunities: party in The Vic, Ian’s mystery illness, a wariness of hospitalisation & visiting, going to church etc but I suppose as the episodes are filmed up to six weeks in advance & COVID is such a fast changing thing, maybe they’re trying to keep things neutral as they might not want to be too far wide of the mark on transmission.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Have to put the box on mute every time Shirley is on with all the shouting.

Looks like Suki and Peter might hook up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

quite a few near the mark innuendos tonight from Suki and what she can do with her mouth to peter and not 'being dried up and worn out' - blimey!

quite a few near the mark innuendos tonight from Suki and what she can do with her mouth to peter and not 'being dried up and worn out' - blimey!

Ha and that she was talking with him instead of lying under her date lol....

Have to put the box on mute every time Shirley is on with all the shouting.

Looks like Suki and Peter might hook up.

Suki was very blunt to the point with Peter :eek:

Has to play it back because I thought she couldn't be talking about giving him a bj at 7.30 in the evening :eek:

Awwww when Isaac called Patrick his dad

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

well something happened between Suki and Peter because Suki said she enjoyed herself last night while throwing an eye at Peter wink wink and he looked uncomfortable and shifty. Did I hear right that Isacc has an illness?

Awwww when Isaac called Patrick his dad

Did Isaac say he was sick too?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Isaac say he was sick too?

Brain tumour I’m guessing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Eireog1

Im guess HIV or Aids. Didnt he say they wont be so accepting?

Anyone else can’t stand Jean here? She’s an absolute pain in the h*le.

She doing the same storyline again. Deciding not to go for treatment, running away from appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Anyone else can’t stand Jean here?...Deciding not to go for treatment, running away from appointments.

Unfortunately, with cancer it can frequently be the same old storylines again & people do react as Jean is doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Anyone else can’t stand Jean here? She’s an absolute pain in the h*le.

She doing the same storyline again. Deciding not to go for treatment, running away from appointments.

Mutton trying to be Lamb!

Eireog1 wrote: »
    Im guess HIV or Aids. Didnt he say they wont be so accepting?

Mark and Peggy all over again

Ruby looked a but panicked, wonder is she really pregnant at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Ruby looked a but panicked, wonder is she really pregnant at all.
    She's not pregnant, that's why when she say on her app or whatever that today was her most fertile day - she was mad keen to have Martin come home for 'lunch'.
    In another scene she went to grab a bottle of wine and then remembered she's supposed to be pregnant so she put it back.
    That's why she was peeved when Kush arrived home with Martin - her plans to get pregnant asap were messed up and when Kush asked how far along she was - she replied 'very early'!!!! Ya so early the bsmbino hasn't even been conceived yet!

Does Chelsea want her dad to be a drug mule?

Something is happening to Lucas in 3 weeks anyway, as for Sharon & Ian they keep dragging it out ugh!

Grey temper is back again.

• Advertisement

Max exit is in February so either he takes Ian with him to NZ or helps Ian fake his death to escape Sharon and Phil

Advertisement