Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Max exit is in February so either he takes Ian with him to NZ or helps Ian fake his death to escape Sharon and Phil

I kinda liked Max, i know he was a liar and a cheat but his storylines were always good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I kinda liked Max, i know he was a liar and a cheat but his storylines were always good ones.

Jake is a good actor too, still surprised how Max gets the ladies though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Max exit is in February so either he takes Ian with him to NZ or helps Ian fake his death to escape Sharon and Phil

Oh no Max is one of my favorite character and Jack Wood is a brilliant actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Clue Girl

Jake is a good actor too, still surprised how Max gets the ladies though :p

Always liked him in EE. He reminds me a little of Seán Moncrieff.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

So how will this go now between Ian and Sharon she knows he was responsible for Dennys death and he's going to find out she has been drugging him?

• Advertisement

Is Mick going to accept Frankie, I'd say Linda will not, I like Frankie with Ben and Callum

Is Mick going to accept Frankie, I'd say Linda will not, I like Frankie with Ben and Callum

What a twist it would be if frankie ended up being Stuart’s child

casio4 wrote: »
    So how will this go now between Ian and Sharon she knows he was responsible for Dennys death and he's going to find out she has been drugging him?

Phil and even Sharon herself also played a part in Denny's death

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Don keebals

Over the years of watching EastEnders I noticed that the music playing in the café or on the jukebox in the Vic relates to the story of the characters , tonight in the Vic Sharon and Phil plotting to kill Ian, the music playing is echo and the bunny men the killing moon 🀣....

What a twist it would be if frankie ended up being Stuart’s child

Does Katy have more children?

• Advertisement

Over the years of watching EastEnders I noticed that the music playing in the café or on the jukebox in the Vic relates to the story of the characters , tonight in the Vic Sharon and Phil plotting to kill Ian, the music playing is echo and the bunny men the killing moon ��....

I don't normally notice the songs but there was a song playing in the back round when Mick was talking to Frankie in the Cafe Madness my girls mad at me

Over the years of watching EastEnders I noticed that the music playing in the café or on the jukebox in the Vic relates to the story of the characters , tonight in the Vic Sharon and Phil plotting to kill Ian, the music playing is echo and the bunny men the killing moon 🀣....

It was very apt, as an aside have you noticed how often they play Echo and the Bunnymen on EE? Every week I reckon! Not always The Killing Moon either.

Does Katy have more children?

She had a son about Ollie's age who was autistic. He died. Frankie revealed all that before she told Mick who she really was.

On second thoughts we don't know when he was born or died, just that he was about Ollie's age when he did.

I thought Sharon was making carbonara, why onions?

Ben inadvertently saving Ian, I hope Ian switches the dinners

I'm sorry but I can't get behind Honey and Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I cant get behind Honey and Jay either but it’s still none of Billys business

I was hoping Ian would walk into the kitchen and ask Sharon why have you 2 pans with fried onions? I also thought maybe he will switch the dinner plates but neither Ian or Sharon are going to die are they?

Honey was nearly drug raped but now she wants to jump her sort of step son's bones

th?id=OIP.-QlXQyJkR59KLx1EA78NIgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

https://twitter.com/EESprite/status/1352345126769741825

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I hate Sharon with her breathy trembly semi whispery way of talking , even if she is trying to bump off Beale the weasel :rolleyes:

That's the last we'll see if Ian for a while.

Husband reckons he's going to sign the pub over to Max!

Cept Max is leaving too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I was hoping Ian would walk into the kitchen and ask Sharon why have you 2 pans with fried onions? I also thought maybe he will switch the dinner plates but neither Ian or Sharon are going to die are they?

I think she’s going to end up eating the poisoned dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Honey and Jay together is a horrible storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Carbonara must be feckin freezin at this stage!!

It's easy to forget that Ian is basically a total bollox who absolutely deserves this!

He'd want to go get some medical attention regardless of puking it up.

Husband said to me while watching Sharon frying the onions (after asking why anyone would put onions in a carbonara) "I don't do a lot of poisoning but wouldn't you put the poison in at the end?"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

That would have been hilarious! Haha, gotcha, I swopped the pans!

Phil was to blame for the boat sinking. So he had a big part to play in Denny's death, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bunnyboxer

Sharon should just sit on Ian and get it over with

bunnyboxer wrote: »
    Sharon should just sit on Ian and get it over with

not a nice image that :eek:

So who will be blamed for Ian's disappearance, Sharon or Phil as you know Kathy and Phil will ask questions

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'm guessing Ian just brought his wallet with him or something because he seems to have left home with nothing.

• Advertisement

That’s the ending to Sharon / Ian story I know it’s not EE fault COVID strikes again!

Advertisement