Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Thought they both played their parts well, despite the bizarre storyline.

Phil yelling IANNNNNNNNNNN at the end was very funny. :D

That’s the ending to Sharon / Ian story I know it’s not EE fault COVID strikes again!

Not Covid, the actor who plays Ian took a few months off for personal stuff, he will be back later in the year! Quite sure Phil.os still bulling for him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭prunudo

Not Covid, the actor who plays Ian took a few months off for personal stuff, he will be back later in the year! Quite sure Phil.os still bulling for him too.

Is he not well in real life, he looks awful. Lost a huge amount of weight even since the boat sinking.

prunudo wrote: »
    Is he not well in real life, he looks awful. Lost a huge amount of weight even since the boat sinking.

Far as I know he's fine, he took some time off as his marriage ended. I remember seeing an interview with him just before they went back to filming last year and he looked great.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

He was due to take part in a play, I think that was the reason he was taking time off from Eastenders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hard to know what was going on there, who is this new guy and this Harry they are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Hard to know what was going on there, who is this new guy and this Harry they are talking about?

I am a bit lost but Harry was Frankies little brother who died aged 5
    As far as I can make out the guy was Harrys father ?
    Frankie apparently was told that the guys brother was Harrys father
    I am presuming because the guy was young ?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jed was Harry's real father not his step brother so another victim of Katy, Frankie thought Jed's father was Harry's father

Oh no there is more victims :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Oh no there is more victims :(

Jed hinted there were more . He said something about “ us “

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Jed hinted there were more . He said something about “ us “

Mick and Frankie need to go to the police

Grey is now after Whitney and why are Jay and Honey worried about Billy, he cheated on Honey to many times to count

Grey is now after Whitney and why are Jay and Honey worried about Billy, he cheated on Honey to many times to count

I thought Billy cheated with Tina once on Honey :o I think the fact Billy treats Jay like a son and Honey was part of his growing up, it's weird and sick imho, how is Will and Janet going to react, big bro Jay with mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

At the moment, possibly due to Covid filming restrictions, I find it very difficult to invest in a Jay/Honey greatest love story ever. They have zero chemistry & are both better characters than this story line suggests. Again possibly due to current filming, Honey manages to look about two feet taller than Jay, maybe perpetuating the whole parent thing. Perhaps we should be viewing the story in relation to Mick & Katy, the older woman & younger man & is the square ready for big age gaps or romance between people who have had some sort of previous family connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Mick and Katy didn’t have a relationship or love story. He was 12 years old. She abused him.

Baybay wrote: »
    At the moment, possibly due to Covid filming restrictions, I find it very difficult to invest in a Jay/Honey greatest love story ever. They have zero chemistry & are both better characters than this story line suggests. Again possibly due to current filming, Honey manages to look about two feet taller than Jay, maybe perpetuating the whole parent thing. Perhaps we should be viewing the story in relation to Mick & Katy, the older woman & younger man & is the square ready for big age gaps or romance between people who have had some sort of previous family connection.
    Mick and Katy didn’t have a relationship or love story. He was 12 years old. She abused him.

Is Jay on the sex register for a relationship with a minor, was Mick pretty much against Jay for his relationship with Linzi, I think he kicked him out of the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Jay on the sex register for a relationship with a minor, was Mick pretty much against Jay for his relationship with Linzi, I think he kicked him out of the pub

I’m not sure really. The only thing I remember is that Jay was completely shocked when he found out her real age. I don’t think anything happened between them. I don’t think he slept with her but I don’t really remember. Yeah everyone in the square was pretty disgusted with Jay so maybe Mick did throw him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I’m not sure really. The only thing I remember is that Jay was completely shocked when he found out her real age. I don’t think anything happened between them. I don’t think he slept with her but I don’t really remember. Yeah everyone in the square was pretty disgusted with Jay so maybe Mick did throw him out.

Yea I remember at the time feeling so sorry for him the way he was being treated, he genuinely didn't know how old she was, and I don't any had even happened between them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

How stupid is Whitney falling for Grey another boring storyline. Wash, rinse repeat again and again. :rolleyes:

How stupid is Whitney falling for Grey another boring storyline. Wash, rinse repeat again and again. :rolleyes:

I thought she gets with Kush which angers Gray

• Advertisement

I thought she gets with Kush which angers Gray

I heard Kush is Gray’s next victim and I wonder what Kathy and Phil think about Ben & Callum wedding

He was treated as a leopard, did she send him naked pics, I thought they slept together, the Karen actress played her mother Starr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

He was treated as a leopard, did she send him naked pics, I thought they slept together, the Karen actress played her mother Starr

Treated as a leopard? :confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I didn't think they slept together but he got done for the pics she sent if I remember correctly.

Thats how he ended up on the sex offenders register.

Treated as a leopard? :confused::pac:

Sorry meant leper as in for for leprosy :o

I do remember Mick especially kicking him out of the pub, similar to what Peggy did to Mark Fowler

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Lucas should have just said to the daughter no i'm not going to Ibiza bet anything he switches the bags and she gets caught with the gear

casio4 wrote: »
    Lucas should have just said to the daughter no i'm not going to Ibiza bet anything he switches the bags and she gets caught with the gear

Jordan died of drugs, was it from Chelsea's drug crew

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Gray is gorgeous though and obviously u don’t see his true colors till ur in a relationship with him.

How was Ian's bloods clear from Sharon's poisonings, Max should have bluffed her and said that drugs were in the results from the doctor

• Advertisement

How was Ian's bloods clear from Sharon's poisonings, Max should have bluffed her and said that drugs were in the results from the doctor

They weren't clear though, the doctor rang Ian to say he needed to discuss them - but Max doesn't know that part.

Advertisement