Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jay is such a lovely guy. I wish I could find a boyfriend like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What will Linda do now, tell Kathy and the police on Sharon and Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I remember Tina telling the police several times that Ian had hit her too when they had the fight. The police never took any notice. Now I know Ian was in hospital but that didn’t seem right to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Lacey Turner had a baby boy on Wednesday weighing 6lb. A brother to.... Dusty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I'm getting a handle on this Denise storyline - I reckon the producers / writers want us the viewers to think that at the end of tonights EE that was her religious fella (jacob is it?) that has her locked up ... but I reckon its this Caleb fella that has Denise locked up for payback that denises daughter didnt carry off the drug smuggling and that in fact denises ex (jacob is it?) who is under suspicion and escaped from the garages is gonna go in and rescue her - what do you reckon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Saw a few comments on facebook today where some fans were saying that storyline with Gray has done a real disservice to the domestic abuse storyline with Chantelle. Basically, they think the storyline with Chantelle has been swept under the rug with Gray being turned into a serial killer which ruins the moral of the storyline, as it's more of a serial killer storyline now.

The more I think about it, the more I feel they make a valid point. When it comes out that Gray is a killer, will it be more about what he was doing to Chantelle? or will it be more about him committing those murders and trying to get away with it? Domestic abuse probably won't even factor into the storyline by then. I mean how are they going to find out he was abusing her at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Saw a few comments on facebook today where some fans were saying that storyline with Gray has done a real disservice to the domestic abuse storyline with Chantelle. Basically, they think the storyline with Chantelle has been swept under the rug with Gray being turned into a serial killer which ruins the moral of the storyline, as it's more of a serial killer storyline now.

The more I think about it, the more I feel they make a valid point. When it comes out that Gray is a killer, will it be more about what he was doing to Chantelle? or will it be more about him committing those murders and trying to get away with it? Domestic abuse probably won't even factor into the storyline by then. I mean how are they going to find out he was abusing her at the time?

There was huge potential there to have a domestic abuse story and deal with it . They blew it by changing Gray into a killer
    Chantelle deserved more and it to be recognised but possibly they will use Whitney to be another victim of his abuse and lead to finding out about Chantelles story .
    Mitch seems to have disappeared off the horizon and he had his suspicions

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gray's former colleague who he ran into in the cafe the other day knew about the domestic abuse. He must have some involvement in the storyline going forward or they wouldn't have bothered with that scene.
    Also the nurse who gave her helpline details when Gray broke her arm that time?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

dee_mc wrote: »
    Gray's former colleague who he ran into in the cafe the other day knew about the domestic abuse. He must have some involvement in the storyline going forward or they wouldn't have bothered with that scene.
    Also the nurse who gave her helpline details when Gray broke her arm that time?

God yeah, forgot about that - very good.

I think he is gonna start his abusive manipulating ways on Whitney soon and then we will be treated to the "what is it with me and men eh? , they all turn out to be monsters (apart from Callum) " line

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sharon's dad dies and she gets an inheritance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭FHFM50

Max (Jake Wood) is leaving permanently later this month. Probably my favorite character ever on the show. That Christmas 13 years ago with the videotape still stays in my brain to this day.

I hope they give him a Max Branning level send off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I was hoping Gray was going to put Shirley into the BMW as well and get rid of her the same way as her annoying sister.

Its just constant shouting and roaring from her in every episode.

No EE on BBC1 Tuesday but there is one on Wednesday. That episode is on RTE1 on Thursday. No episode on BBC1 on Thursday but two on on Friday. Those two episodes are one RTE1 on Monday afternoon from 2.

So simple a five year old could understand it. Now I just need to find a five year old to explain it to me, I haven't a clue what I'm on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Very sad that Max is leaving the show - he's by far my favourite character.
    I wonder will the actor pop up in other shows!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Very sad that Max is leaving the show - he's by far my favourite character.
    I wonder will the actor pop up in other shows!

I think he will return at some stage, they all do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭FHFM50

fin12 wrote: »
    I think he will return at some stage, they all do.

Nah, he said he's leaving for good this time.

Lacey Turner had another baby , how are they going to write her out again for months ?
    One thing that bothers me hugely in EE is that the children are so incredibly rude and annoying with the exception of Honeys two

Amazing how EE are able to have a few reasonably good stories on the go with the majority of the characters still on the show and despite the fact they have to social distance you would never notice it most of the time.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Lacey Turner had another baby , how are they going to write her out again for months ?
    One thing that bothers me hugely in EE is that the children are so incredibly rude and annoying with the exception of Honeys two

Why do they have to write her out I see no reason when actor have kids or take breaks for a few weeks they have to be written out, why can’t they disappear off screen. I don’t see it as a problem.

Why do they have to write her out I see no reason when actor have kids or take breaks for a few weeks they have to be written out, why can’t they disappear off screen. I don’t see it as a problem.

Because she could be gone for 8 months to a year . Bit long to be off screen probably

• Advertisement

FHFM50 wrote: »
    Nah, he said he's leaving for good this time.

I bet he will be back in 10 years , they all say that. Ur one kin march , said the same now she’s begging to go back to Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Does Ollie have autism or not? Because they were playing into that storyline, but I haven't seen much about it since.

casio4 wrote: »
    Sharon's dad dies and she gets an inheritance

I thought Gavin was already dead

Nancy Carter is returning also

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Gavin was already dead

Nancy Carter is returning also

No Gavin didn't die he was arrested on the balcony after pushing someone off.
    I'm glad Nancy is coming back I always liked her

casio4 wrote: »
    No Gavin didn't die he was arrested on the balcony after pushing someone off.
    I'm glad Nancy is coming back I always liked her

Now bring back Lee and Johnny

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Does Ollie have autism or not? Because they were playing into that storyline, but I haven't seen much about it since.

It is mentioned every so often .It was mentioned when Frankie bought him a clock as he is obsessed with clocks . Also mentioned when he was starting school etc

Eastenders on BBC1 tonight at 8.

Now bring back Lee and Johnny

Why?

When they were all in it they took up most of the show and added nothing to it.

Nancy was the only likeable one out of the lot of them.

I'd love to see Max leave with all Sharon and Phil's money, they helped get him banged up for Lucy, Max should claim the Vic as payment Ian owes him and then give to Rainie, Stacey or Kathy, sail off with Abi

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Max leave with all Sharon and Phil's money, they helped get him banged up for Lucy, Max should claim the Vic as payment Ian owes him and then give to Rainie, Stacey or Kathy, sail off with Abi
    Sharon buys the vic from Ian with her inheritance

Advertisement