Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

How hard did mick punch Max he went flying lol

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Really sad to see max leave, he’s one of my favorite characters, but the fact he left and not in a coffin makes we very hopeful he will return even if we have to wait for years.....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why couldn't Ruby go in the toilet instead of going in a bin? Stacey could have waited outside, sure she could hardly conjure up a positive test at the last minute in the loo. That little girl max's granddaughter is adorable and made his exit from the show so much better than him just walking off with his suitcase, her facial expressions and body language were so funny a cute and stopped me crying at the fact Max was leaving. Give that child an Oscar and I'm so glad Max dropped her off to live with Rainey and Stuart and she is staying in the show. Well done Eastenders

I wanted to smack Linda, she cheated with Max and then her and Mick expected him to leave :mad:

Jake Wood is a good actor, hope he goes on to bigger better things

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wanted to smack Linda, she cheated with Max and then her and Mick expected him to leave :mad:

Jake Wood is a good actor, hope he goes on to bigger better things

I know it takes two to tango the stupid b*tch and he was single so she can f*ck right off... poor max, I hate seeing him upset cause the actor is so good at fake crying.

Max left a broken man if he ever returns I hope they build him up with a new family and becomes respectable family man

He was fair deluded by the end though.

I'd love a Tanya cameo for his exit, I mean does Tanya really not want anything to do with grand daughter Abi

Linda used Max

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The dinner nearly came up again when Phil had Kats dirty knickers in his hand, the poor lad who had his car in for repair will be wondering what happened the back seat.

• Advertisement

Aids or HIV for Isaac?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Martin might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but does Ruby not think he might be wondering how she is having the longest pregnancy in the history of the human race.

Martin might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but does Ruby not think he might be wondering how she is having the longest pregnancy in the history of the human race.
    She has a miscarriage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Soooo, what is Isaac's secret? Is he transgender?

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Kat didn't just creep back in she slammed the door and Phil didn't hear her. Then she overheard THEM as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Kat didn't just creep back in she slammed the door and Phil didn't hear her. Then she overheard THEM as usual.

The door would slam going out as well

Husband reckons Isaac has scitzophrenia.

Did Isaac say he was 34

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Isaac say he was 34

yes

Kat actually fancies Phil and is jealous of Sharon :eek: also when did Mo start working for Kheeret at the pest control call centre? Is Shirley off looking for Tina?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭richardkeiths

O

M

G

LOL

People on Twitter are say Issac is either transgender or HIV

People on Twitter are say Issac is either transgender or HIV

Would seriously doubt he's transgender. I think it's a major faux pas these days to cast non trans actors to play trans characters.

Did Stacey have a half sibling who was trans?

I’m sorry but is it mental health that’s issacs secret?

Would seriously doubt he's transgender. I think it's a major faux pas these days to cast non trans actors to play trans characters.

Why? It’s called acting. I suppose next you will be staying a heterosexual shouldn’t play a gay character....

fin12 wrote: »
    Why? It’s called acting. I suppose next you will be staying a heterosexual shouldn’t play a gay character....

Yes these days only trans actors can play those characters, blame the pc snowflakes protesters etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I’m sorry but is it mental health that’s issacs secret?

I think it sounds like it’s something along that line. Especially the way his mother is trying to keep Lola away. He has mentioned a bad break up that upset him for a long time already. Maybe he couldn’t handle the break up and stalked the ex girlfriend or something. Although when Patrick was in hospital he mentioned that he has an illness too so maybe he’s HIV positive or something.

Russell T Davies refused to cast straight actors to play gay characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Unrelated to EE, I was reading an article about Sickle Cell Disease the other day & Isaac came to mind.
    Didn’t really think too much more about it until his & Sheree’s conversation last night so I’m wondering if that’s what his illness might be.

Advertisement