Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Baybay wrote: »
    Unrelated to EE, I was reading an article about Sickle Cell Disease the other day & Isaac came to mind.
    Didn’t really think too much more about it until his & Sheree’s conversation last night so I’m wondering if that’s what his illness might be.

Is that what Oliver in Corrie died from?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Russell T Davies refused to cast straight actors to play gay characters.

And has this Russell t guy, refused to cast gay actors playing straight characters? Ya I’m pretty sure not!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that what Oliver in Corrie died from?

Not sure as I don’t watch Corrie but Google says it was a mitochondrial disease. Don’t think they’re the same thing as SCD seems to be about blood more than all the bodys cells being involved which is how I think mitochondrial disease affects people.

Did Stacey have a half sibling who was trans?

Yes & was played by a trans actor.

Isaac mentioned being 16 when he had sex so maybe he caught HIV or Aids through unprotected sex and was in hospital for treatment

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    And has this Russell t guy, refused to cast gay actors playing straight characters? Ya I’m pretty sure not!!!

I don't know, I'm not actually Russell T Davies.
    Being trans and gay are not the same though. It has become a faux pas to cast non trans actors as trans characters, no need to shoot the messenger.

I don't know, I'm not actually Russell T Davies.
    Being trans and gay are not the same though. It has become a faux pas to cast non trans actors as trans characters, no need to shoot the messenger.

Sorry ur post has to be a wind up. I don’t care if it’s become a faux pas doesn’t mean everyone has to agree with it. Acting is playing a role and character u are not in real life. Ur sexual orientation or whatever gender u identify in real life should not determine whether u get a role or not.

Sorry ur post has to be a wind up. I don’t care if it’s become a faux pas doesn’t mean everyone has to agree with it. Acting is playing a role and character u are not in real life. Ur sexual orientation or whatever gender u identify in real life should not determine whether u get a role or not.

I'm saying EastEnders aren't gonna go there as it is viewed these days as a faux pas.
    I don't actually work in casting.

I do like the idea of Issac becoming a stalker aka bad break up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

People on Twitter are say Issac is either transgender or HIV

gotta be true if they're saying it on Twitter :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I do like the idea of Issac becoming a stalker aka bad break up

We had that recently enough with the guy (can't even remember his name) in the attic that Whitney killed.

I think it is HIV which is no longer a big deal and can easily be controlled by medication. With everyone watching Its a sin it would be timely.

Husband called it! Scitzophrenia is was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

She has a miscarriage

The whole storyline is ridiculous and has been done to death by Eastenders (Dennis and Zoe anyone?) and the other soaps and if I understand correctly, the next part of the story (dunno how to do spoiler tags on my phone) has already been done on Corrie a few years back

Why did Ruby have to turn on Stacey like that? What’s the point? Stacey was trying to give her an olive branch.

Why did Ruby have to turn on Stacey like that? What’s the point? Stacey was trying to give her an olive branch.

I think she knows she could lose Martin back to her

I assume Stacey will be leaving soon (Lacey maternity) hopefully before outing the truth of all Ruby did

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ruby seems unhinged now. She just seems to be descending further into madness.

Sean used and disliked Ruby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Aw it’s a pity Tiffany didn’t tell the fella that asked if she was a natural redhead that he was a natural dickhead

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Ruby seems unhinged now. She just seems to be descending further into madness.

I cant wait for Martin to find the name on the scan photo .

Aw it’s a pity Tiffany didn’t tell the fella that asked if she was a natural redhead that he was a natural dickhead

I am surprised Ruby said yes to Dotty's job for Tiffany after her rape ordeal

I am glad Jack saw through Chelsea, I really do not remember them together

• Advertisement

I think it’s kind of funny how awkward Phil is when trying to talk about his dating life... not such a hard man after...

Him and kat are probably a good enough match.

I’m quite surprised it was something Tiff wanted to do after her own experiences.

Baybay wrote: »
    I’m quite surprised it was something Tiff wanted to do after her own experiences.

I forgot about Tiffany's back story, being pimped out groomed and raped

I am glad Jack saw through Chelsea, I really do not remember them together

I thought that was so horrible. Imagine trying to bang her mothers fella:eek: It was so obvious why she suggested it too. I don’t really remember them together either. I think it was back when Chelsea had a different head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I forgot about Tiffany's back story, being pimped out groomed and raped

So did the writers, I'd say

I thought that was so horrible. Imagine trying to bang her mothers fella:eek: It was so obvious why she suggested it too. I don’t really remember them together either. I think it was back when Chelsea had a different head

I remember the old Chelsea with Grant and Dean, did she and Dean rob and attack Patrick?

I remember the old Chelsea with Grant and Dean, did she and Dean rob and attack Patrick?

I didn’t know Chelsea was with Grant and Dean or robbing Patrick. I do remember her telling her mother she was seeing Jack alright though. I think Denise was mad because she thought Jack was too old to be with Chelsea.

I didn’t know Chelsea was with Grant and Dean or robbing Patrick. I do remember her telling her mother she was seeing Jack alright though. I think Denise was mad because she thought Jack was too old to be with Chelsea.

I think Grant dumped Chelsea for David Wick's ex wife, schizophrenic Joe Wick's mother

Dean fancied Chelsea and she used him

I think Grant dumped Chelsea for David Wick's ex wife, schizophrenic Joe Wick's mother

Dean fancied Chelsea and she used him

Yeah I think Chelsea’s character leaves a lot to be desired alright. I don’t like her or her attitude that she is more clever than everyone else.

• Advertisement

Is Stacey going to go to prison for assault (to coincide with actress's maternity leave), and the kids come live with Martin and Ruby?
    It would be great if it was Lily to discover that the scan is not Ruby's!

Advertisement