Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Did Ruby know it was a girl ? I thought the technician said it was too soon to tell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Did Ruby know it was a girl ? I thought the technician said it was too soon to tell ?

I think Ruby makes things up as she goes along

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Is Stacey going to go to prison for assault (to coincide with actress's maternity leave), and the kids come live with Martin and Ruby?
    It would be great if it was Lily to discover that the scan is not Ruby's!
    Is the scan pic in a frame and is the name of the real mother on the bottom of the pic?

Is the scan pic in a frame and is the name of the real mother on the bottom of the pic?

Yes, to both.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Stacey going to go to prison for assault (to coincide with actress's maternity leave), and the kids come live with Martin and Ruby?
    It would be great if it was Lily to discover that the scan is not Ruby's!

Or on the run again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭FHFM50

I often drift in and out of Eastenders every few months so could someone explain to me how Lucas is back? Didn't he murder a couple of people?

FHFM50 wrote: »
    I often drift in and out of Eastenders every few months so could someone explain to me how Lucas is back? Didn't he murder a couple of people?

He's out now, and came back to the square with Chelsea in tow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭FHFM50

He's out now, and came back to the square with Chelsea in tow.

Right but he deliberately murdered like 2 or 3 people. It wasn't manslaughter.

Shouldn't it be a life sentence?

FHFM50 wrote: »
    Right but he deliberately murdered like 2 or 3 people. It wasn't manslaughter.

Shouldn't it be a life sentence?

You'd have to ask the BBC.

Finding this Lucas, Chelsea and the drug dealer story very tiresome. None of them have a single redeeming quality and I just couldn't care less what happens to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

You'd have to ask the BBC.

Finding this Lucas, Chelsea and the drug dealer story very tiresome. None of them have a single redeeming quality and I just couldn't care less what happens to them.
    I think he is out on licence. Drug story is dragging on too long.

• Advertisement

I really hope it backfires and Chelsea gets sent down

Does Martin not believe about Vinny and Ruby setting up the club robbery, with the wrong Pansaer brother in prison?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I really hope it backfires and Chelsea gets sent down

Does Martin not believe about Vinny and Ruby setting up the club robbery, with the wrong Pansaer brother in prison?

Did Kush or Stacey tell him that? I can't remember! I can't even remember who told who what.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Did Stacey cut her hair?

Did Kush or Stacey tell him that? I can't remember! I can't even remember who told who what.

I thought Iqra told Martin who told Kush who told Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

And Martin doesn't believe them

The actress who plays Ruby is pregnant

Chelsea story is boring

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Chelsea story is boring

For me, it's just frustrating. Listening to her getting angry and shouting all the time like it's everyone else's fault but hers. She got herself into trouble but expects everyone else to help her and shows no real gratitude either. If it were me I'd want nothing to do with her.

Keegan and the twins did not want to say goodbye to Bronson

Keegan and the twins did not want to say goodbye to Bronson

We've seen more of Bronson than the twins now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Surely if that security guy at the airport was crooked and getting a good cut for seeing the bag through,he wouldn't have disappeared as soon as the woman called him away...
    And it's the person looking at the bag scan who would have to be in on it too...
    They were dressed like supermarket workers lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Double episode of EE tonight. 7:35-8:20 on BBC1. Straight hour on RTE1 from 7:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Lacey Turner has had a baby boy , Trilby , a brother for Dusty ....................

I kinda hope Lucas is not killed off

Denise could at least have kissed and hugged Jack when he proposed and she accepted

Sharon has a new cad of lush brother in Zach

Where is Sharon going to live and work with Albie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Where is Sharon going to live and work with Albie?

She mentioned, I think it might have been to Kim that she’d taken over the flat where Mick & Linda were living.
    I don’t know about work

Baybay wrote: »
    She mentioned, I think it might have been to Kim that she’d taken over the flat where Mick & Linda were living.
    I don’t know about work

Is Linda going stay working in the laundry, Mick could hire Sharon help him and Tracy, an alcoholic working and living in a pub again not good unless Linda's addiction is now dropped forgot, is she attending meetings with a sponsor?

Is Shirley off looking for Tina?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Don’t know about Linda’s situation but I think Phil was her sponsor at one stage.
    As for Sharon, who knows, maybe Gavin will have set her up for life & she’ll buy Beale’s Plaice & Walford East!

Gwen Taylor joins as Violet Highway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I would prefer Lucas to stay instead of Chelsea. Don’t like her character.

• Advertisement

Sharon brother seems like and interesting character

Advertisement