Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,756 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Baybay wrote: »
    Don’t remember Nancy being this unpleasant before. It’s not just that she had a go at Sharon, she just seems off with everyone.

Nancy is very against Sharon, is that over Tina? Did Nancy know Keanu?

Don’t remember Nancy being this unpleasant before. It’s not just that she had a go at Sharon, she just seems off with everyone.

Nancy was always nice they seemed to change her character since her return

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I was thinking the same last night. It seems whenever they bring someone back they have a personality transplant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I would say that Nancy is the way she is because of Mick's situation. It's not easy finding out your father was sexually abused when he was a kid and ended up having a daughter with his abuser. To make matters even worse, you have the whole town asking questions about what really happened to him, and making sly comments about her family. Nancy was always very protective of her family so I could see it as her protecting and defending Mick. She was right about Sharon though, Sharon is just unlikable now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is it on tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

casio4 wrote: »
    Is it on tonight?

8pm on RTE

"We're moving to Dubai", because nobody ever needs a visa in EastEnders.

Why on earth is Sonia wearing a Leprechaun hat and swinging a hurley? She went to India! Assuming she stopped off over here to see family.

Why on earth is Sonia wearing a Leprechaun hat and swinging a hurley? She went to India! Assuming she stopped off over here to see family.

India in Ireland :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Why on earth is Sonia wearing a Leprechaun hat and swinging a hurley? She went to India! Assuming she stopped off over here to see family

OMG I was roaring at the screen! I wonder if someone in the props dept was taking the piss?! 🤣

What was wrong with Nancy, illness? I think she had a seizure when she slept with Kush, epilepsy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Saw that ending coming a mile away.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whitneys run of bad luck with men continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Mush====

Carmel loses a second son

Whitneys run of bad luck with men continues!

She has such awful luck it's become monotonous.

Is she going to hook up with Gray next then find out he's a serial killer?

Was in Ireland with Dot too and now has power of attorney over all of Dot's money and assets

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

London Underground stations have CCTV everywhere , Gray would be seen on one without doubt ,

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    London Underground stations have CCTV everywhere , Gray would be seen on one without doubt ,

I do want Gray caught but I think the Mitchells will likely get blamed

Sharon provided Phil an alibi, how is she not questioned

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I do want Gray caught but I think the Mitchells will likely get blamed

Sharon provided Phil an alibi, how is she not questioned

I’d like Grey storyline to go on for along time and kill a few more people before he’s caught!

Kush got an awful death in Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

I thought that was a genuinely shocking exit for Kush. I think Gray killing Tina and, now, Kush has devalued the domestic abuse story with him & Chantelle. Is he now just a serial killer/murderer? Will the domestic abuse issue ever been known to people.

Any man should run a mile from Whitney, although I didn’t really believe her and Kush as a couple. It was funny seeking Sonia arrive back with a hurley and leprechaun hat, like others I thought she had gone to India.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

So Carmel and Darius back to bury another son?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why is Denise so upset about Kush?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

casio4 wrote: »
    why is Denise so upset about Kush?

They were lovers previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

I hope, as sometimes happens in real life, he never gets caught and ends up living happily ever after with Whitney.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Any chance he might decide to throw the Carters under a train as well.

Whitney speaks the truth if only she knew, hope she does stays away from Gray

Callum is so gullible, a foolish copper

Kat or Sharon or Jean not told

Mitchells out of jail already

Shirley while Kush did grass, she has forgiven worse, Ben killing Heather, Sharon and Phil letting Tina be blamed for Ian

Janine is returning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Interesting to hear about Janine. Loved her time with the villainous Mr. Moon. I wonder if she will out-Gray Gray or the other way round because they’d be quite formidable friends or enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Oh that’s great news about Janine. She’s always been deliciously evil:D

• Advertisement

Interesting to hear about Janine. Loved her time with the villainous Mr. Moon. I wonder if she will out-Gray Gray or the other way round because they’d be quite formidable friends or enemies.

Janine and Whitney to out Gray would be good, Janine is an auntie to Tiffany

Does Janine still own the Slater house?

I could see Janine buying the club off Ruby

Advertisement