Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Janine and Whitney to out Gray would be good, Janine is an auntie to Tiffany

Does Janine still own the Slater house?

I could see Janine buying the club off Ruby

Think the Panasars own Slater's house now?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,756 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Think the Panasars own Slater's house now?

Yes your are correct :o

Could see Janine a worthy adversary for Suki Kat and Sharon and history already with Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 16,581 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It must be nearly 10 years since Janine left.

Whitney reminded me of Michael Myers the way she was holding the knife.

When Whitney turned away from the drawer I was fully expecting her to find the hurley and walk out the door with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Yes your are correct :o

Could see Janine a worthy adversary for Suki Kat and Sharon and history already with Stacey

Perhaps when Stacey comes back we might actually see Janine and Stacey team up to take down Ruby. Janine might want to club, and Stacey has a gripe too so we could see them on the same side for once.

Janine's child is a half sibling to Kat's Tommy

Getting tired of the dramatic sound effects in EE lately. Like just there at the end with the pills hitting the sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Getting tired of the dramatic sound effects in EE lately. Like just there at the end with the pills hitting the sink.

yeah and it was the same last night with Whitney and the knife

casio4 wrote: »
    yeah and it was the same last night with Whitney and the knife

They've been slipping them in with more and more regularity . I don't think it has any place in a soap.

• Advertisement

Linda overhears Nancy wishing her husband a safe flight in the morning, and she expects him to be in London by the afternoon?

Does she know where NZ is? They've just been there!

Anyone know what Frankie said there at the end?

I've played it back 3 times and still don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I played it back a few times . Something about a hospital I think
    I heard “ she ran to a hospital “ but that unlikely !

Karen could ask Denise where the food bank is surely

What happened to Mitch working as a barber and making his own home brew?

What happened to Mitch working as a barber and making his own home brew?

Came to ask the same questions.

Karen did work, Mitch works are the barbers, Bernie works and they live in a council house how are they broke.

I know the two young kids are gone for good, why can’t they ask Keegan, Tiff or Gray for help!

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I played it back a few times . Something about a hospital I think
    I heard “ she ran to a hospital “ but that unlikely !

I think it was "she went into the hospital"

She said Nancy gone to hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

I think it was "she went into the hospital"

I checked the subtitles, you are spot on.

Nancy has epilesy and gets seizures, no wonder she has cbd oil and hospital could be a check up

• Advertisement

Nancy has epilesy and gets seizures, no wonder she has cbd oil and hospital could be a check up

I suspect they're going down the route of alternative treatments vrs medication. I wonder if she stopped taking her meds.

I suspect they're going down the route of alternative treatments vrs medication. I wonder if she stopped taking her meds.

It's like Linda and Mick have forgot about it

Linda could be pregnant by Max

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How does Kim have so much time to sit around in bars and the cafe all day. No mention of her child since she returned and she doesn’t seem to do anything except for fox catching and she only has one relationship to credit that for.

How does Kim have so much time to sit around in bars and the cafe all day. No mention of her child since she returned and she doesn’t seem to do anything except for fox catching and she only has one relationship to credit that for.

Kim has two kids no mention of them or little Raymond, Denise, Sheree and Chelsea are in the salon with Lola working

Who is running the cafe, fish shop and stall while Ian is missing? Bobby and Iqra are in the restaurant, Kathy now in her bar

I see absolutely no chemistry or love between Ben and Callum . Its like two random people are getting married

Equally with Iqra and Mila there is zilch chemistry or connection there .

And I laugh at the missing children , Kaths three , Denises Raymond , Albie , Kims two must be all huddled somewhere with one babysitter !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I see absolutely no chemistry or love between Ben and Callum . Its like two random people are getting married

And I laugh at the missing children , Kaths three , Denises Raymond , Albie , Kims two must be all huddled somewhere with one babysitter !!

I don't think the actress who plays Mila could portray chemistry with anyone to be honest - she's a very poor actress.
    The Ben and Callum pairing was great at first and probably would be better without social distancing to be fair! It's sad though that their entire relationship dynamic will always be "you're a criminal and I'm a copper, I can't make exceptions for you... but I will, ad nauseum", "you're a copper and I'm a crim but those days are behind me, or are they?". It gets tedious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Mila reminds me of Michael from Coronation Street. Loads of unnecessary shaking and jerky movements in every scene that they are in.

• Advertisement

I wonder did Kat even tell her 3 kids that Kush is dead yet, is Stacey, Lily, Hope and Arthur also informed?

Advertisement