Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

Double episode of EastEnders on tonight on BBC1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Best storyline in eastenders for ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,872 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Best storyline in eastenders for ages.

But is Stu telling the truth or just setting Mick up?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But is Stu telling the truth or just setting Mick up?

Setting him up for something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Setting him up for something

Why cause he took the wrap for him and went to prison. He’s hated mick all these years. He’ll probably get mick to beat up an innocent fella, letting. Ick think he’s a peodophile then mick will end up in prison.

fin12 wrote: »
    Why cause he took the wrap for him and went to prison. He’s hated mick all these years. He’ll probably get mick to beat up an innocent fella, letting. Ick think he’s a peodophile then mick will end up in prison.

Probally

I think Stu and Mick should go and confront the paedophile screw who raped Stu when he was in reform school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,159 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I hate EE at the minute , I hate the Slaters and now we get Stu . Spare me please from this trying too hard to be edgy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

iamwhoiam wrote:
    I hate EE at the minute , I hate the Slaters and now we get Stu . Spare me please from this trying too hard to be edgy

Hate it too. Haven't watched it in a few weeks now. That new Slater, all the other Slaters, Danny Dyer and his mate, Kim, all wrecking my head.

• Advertisement

Is Keanu after Hayley "the mechanic" now too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Same characters getting the storylines every episode.
    Would love to see jay doing a little more.

Cash_Q wrote: »
    iamwhoiam wrote:

Hate it too. Haven't watched it in a few weeks now. That new Slater, all the other Slaters, Danny Dyer and his mate, Kim, all wrecking my head.
    All the people you mentioned are the main reason I'm watching it. Ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Interesting episode coming up. Hopefully they can keep Danny Dyer out of it.

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/1009541401569193984?s=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Cash_Q wrote: »

Just taken it off series link tonight. Can’t be bothered with it anymore. Hate all the Slaters and most of the Carters, fast forward through every scene with the unbearable Danny Dyer in. Like Kim though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,701 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's a relevant storyline about catching the nonces but they are making a mess of it with 3 useless actors.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

I'm finding it harder and harder to watch Stuart. I can't tell if it's cos the actor is brilliant at playing someone with issues and playing him very manically or if it's how the actor actually is, I've never seen him in anything before.

smaoifs wrote: »
    I'm finding it harder and harder to watch Stuart. I can't tell if it's cos the actor is brilliant at playing someone with issues and playing him very manically or if it's how the actor actually is, I've never seen him in anything before.

Me too , I switch over when he is on . His manic giggle is just too much to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is Keanu after Hayley "the mechanic" now too?

I really hope they don't put them together I like Keanu he was good with the nanny, he should get a nice girl not someone like Hayley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

iamwhoiam wrote:
    Me too , I switch over when he is on . His manic giggle is just too much to watch

Yes! And the crazy eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Silly storylines in the last few weeks with the Slaters and Carters.

Jai and Keanu are so wasted in Eastenders at the minute. Can't see whey they dont use them more. Take the Carters and Slaters on a long holiday. A VERY LONG HOLIDAY

I don’t think Ollie is hitting Jean at all I think he hurt her in another way

Cheated?

Cheated?

I dunno maybe he’s so busy at work he has no time for Jean

Stuart uploaded a video falsely accusing a man as a peado right? But I thought he chats to them online for month so how come he got this one wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Like other posters have said, I can't watch it anymore now that the Slaters and Carters are dominating the show. The writers seem to have decided that the antics of the Slaters are hilarious, the same with Masood.

It's an awful show at the moment. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

It's the pits - I just don't understand why mick carter has to be in every storyline!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I can’t take Stuart seriously because he reminds me so much of Uncle Fester from The Adams Family.

Between Dimwit Halfwit and Slanty eyed Mick and Boobs Kat it's desperate. EE deal with a good storyline of the stabbing and then the grooming but seriously could they not have done it some other way than Mick and Stuart.

Even watching silent Tracy working behing the bar is more interesting

What a waste of characters like Jai, Louise, Becky, Billy, Kust etc

Do the Slaters live in an expanding multi story hostel ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Cheated?
    I dunno maybe he’s so busy at work he has no time for Jean

Maybe he turned his nose up at her sausage surprise:p:p
    Anyone else think that Mick will admit to being abused?, I"m getting a hunch thats where this story is going

Anyone else think that Mick will admit to being abused?, I"m getting a hunch thats where this story is going

If that happens I’m turning off because Danny Dyer can not handle a storyline like that. He doesn’t have the depth as an actor. He is one dimensional.

Maybe he turned his nose up at her sausage surprise:p:p

I hope not with Mick, he is involved in too many storylines

Wasn't Billy abused, that should be revisited as he beat Jamie continuing abuse cycle

Other characters need interesting worth while storylines like the criminally under used Jay

I hope not with Mick, he is involved in too many storylines

Wasn't Billy abused, that should be revisited as he beat Jamie continuing abuse cycle

Other characters need interesting worth while storylines like the criminally under used Jay

Unbelievable that they don't use him more as I think he is a good actor who has more than 1 expression at least !

In all the years of EE I don't think it has even been as bad with such silly storylines and bad actors

I agree Jamie Brothwick is a fine actor and his character should be used a lot more. He is running the undertakers now for someone in their early 20’s that is a huge responsibility. They could certainly feature that in a storyline.

on BBC tonight at 21.10 and RTE at 20.00

Rainie is a good character, like her more than Mel and Sharon

Was EE on BBC1 tonight? Virgin box can’t seem to handle the constant changes to the schedule.

Was EE on BBC1 tonight? Virgin box can’t seem to handle the constant changes to the schedule.

No I think 2 episodes on Thursday

• Advertisement

Was EastEnders on RTÉ tonight? I know BBC are showing 2 episodes on Thursday

Was EastEnders on RTtonight? I know BBC are showing 2 episodes on Thursday

No even though was showing up on Sky Listings for RTE 1

Hayley looks more like a druggie than Rainie :p

Carmel is playing a blinder, I lost a brother 28 years ago to a stabbing and my mam went through a lot of what Carmel is portraying it's hard to watch and i'm dreading tomorrows episode but they are doing it well

casio4 wrote: »
    Carmel is playing a blinder, I lost a brother 28 years ago to a stabbing and my mam went through a lot of what Carmel is portraying it's hard to watch and i'm dreading tomorrows episode but they are doing it well

Sorry to hear that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Same with the Sky box, feel like I've missed loads of it

• Advertisement

Hayley looks more like a druggie than Rainie :p

Her constant pushing her top lip out with her tongue is doing my head in !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Kitty6277 wrote:
    Same with the Sky box, feel like I've missed loads of it

Same. I've had to resort to YouTube a few times. For instance, last night eps were on at 7.30 and 8.30. Only 7.30 recorded. I managed to catch most of the 8.30 one on RTE+1 after 9.30.

Wow . Eastenders tonight was incredibly powerful . Amazing production

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Wow . Eastenders tonight was incredibly powerful . Amazing production
    Those people at the church wernt actors they were people who had lost their kids to knife crime. What an amazing episode of eastenders. So poinent and bang up to date sadly. Well done all.

Those people at the church wernt actors they were people who had lost their kids to knife crime. What an amazing episode of eastenders. So poinent and bang up to date sadly. Well done all.

Oh i knew that . A amazing production that blended reality with a storyline

• Advertisement
Advertisement