Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,753 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

You think Gray would be helping look for Bayley too

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

casio4 wrote: »
    I rewound that loads of times to see who went up on the bonnet and can't make it out

I thought it was Phil ?

I rewound that loads of times to see who went up on the bonnet and can't make it out

Be great karma if it were Gray but unlikely

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Be great karma if it were Gray but unlikely

Aw that would be an awesome twist!!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

It would be great if it was Gray but it won’t be. It’ll probably be poor Callum. I liked Ballum starting off but I find now that Ben is a really horrible unlikeable character. I would have preferred if Callum was stood up.

The Bailey story is beyond stupid. It is one of the most low key missing child searches ever. I think the young girl is a good actress. Does Mitch actually have a job?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I have to mute her , awful woman

Anyone remember Peggy Mitchel sister Aunt Sal who was in this some years ago? She was another horrible individual.

Caprica wrote: »
    It would be great if it was Gray but it won’t be. It’ll probably be poor Callum. I liked Ballum starting off but I find now that Ben is a really horrible unlikeable character. I would have preferred if Callum was stood up.

The Bailey story is beyond stupid. It is one of the most low key missing child searches ever. I think the young girl is a good actress. Does Mitch actually have a job?

Mitch was a barber in Patrick and Denise's salon, which I think he now has back, I wasn't sure when he was let go :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Hopefully Whitney will go to jail now and we can get rid of her. Boring storylines and poor actress.

Hopefully Whitney will go to jail now and we can get rid of her. Boring storylines and poor actress.

Last time they sent her to jail we got treated to that misery too!!

She never has a storyline that isn't pure misery. Pointless character!

Alot online speculation it was Kat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Baybay

Last time they sent her to jail we got treated to that misery too!!

She never has a storyline that isn't pure misery. Pointless character!

Lazy writing. She’s had a dreadful life & seems doomed to a constant cycle of choices that do nothing to make her happy or improve her lot. Fair enough but they could make her more interesting because of it & not have her quite so one dimensional.

Alot online speculation it was Kat

Audio description for Tuesday episode leaked it by accident lol

You think Kat would survive the amount of make up and leopard print she wears, plus up lift padded bra :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,579 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The guy who plays Ian was talking on a BBC chat show earlier and said he wouldn't be back in EE until next year.

It was great to hear Gray call it like it is, Whitney only hooked up with Kush on Valentine's Day and she's going on like they were married 30 years!

The guy who plays Ian was talking on a BBC chat show earlier and said he wouldn't be back in EE until next year.

Ian's family don't care if he is alive or dead
    It was great to hear Gray call it like it is, Whitney only hooked up with Kush on Valentine's Day and she's going on like they were married 30 years!

Yes Whitney making out Kush is her great love :rolleyes:

I hope Tina's dna is in Gray's car if not stupid hit and run which Kat remembers and untouched make up face in her hospital bed

How does Sharon pull the hotties in Dennis Keanu and now Kheerat, I'm sure Suki will be happy for him not

Kathy on Kat going from Kush to Phil :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,579 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I was hoping Gray was going to throw Whitney in the boot of the car and get rid of her, all the whinging and crying 24/7 is getting very tedious.

He’s a serial killer so his opinion don’t count lol (even though I agree with him)

He’s a serial killer so his opinion don’t count lol (even bought I agree with him)

Only when he's roaring at Whitney!

Does Nancy know about Linda and Max?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Does Nancy know about Linda and Max?

She will soon enough when Linda's bump starts to show

She will soon enough when Linda's bump starts to show

You'd think the first thing Lee would have done is rang or emailed Nancy and Johnny about what Linda had done, cheating and preparing for running off with Max

They should bring back Lee full time and recast Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Oh no not even more Carter’s :eek: The Berni surrogacy storyline is boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Something tells me that Sonia won't have Dots money too long, u could say, Terry Cant be trusted

Something tells me that Sonia won't have Dots money too long, u could say, Terry Cant be trusted

A rocky character for sure :P

My exact thoughts too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

My exact thoughts too!

Aurther “ bleedin” Daly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I kept waiting for Sonia's dad to burst into song & dance - he reminds me very much of Dick Van Dyke! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The guy just comes up out of nowhere, and already has everyone eating out to the palm of his hand as if he'd been there for years. No, where have you been all this time? Or why haven't we seen you before? Jack took to him so fast you'd think they were best mates.

Advertisement