Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Maybe she was thinking about her first time and having regrets, seemed quite upset anyway.

Was Sharon's first Mark Fowler, Ian Beale or Simon Wicks :p

If Phil owns the club, what is Jack's involvement and Sharon could run on her own, why give Mel free reign and control :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Sharon's first Mark Fowler, Ian Beale or Simon Wicks :p

If Phil owns the club, what is Jack's involvement and Sharon could run on her own, why give Mel free reign and control :confused:

Doesn't Jack have a share in the club or something? Could have sworn he was running it for a time in the past.

Interesting that the Mitchells have owned most of the clubs/pubs in Albert Square. They've owned The Queen Vic, E20 and the club that Vincent owned that he gave to Aiden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

As if Billy could outwit Mel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mo is unwatchable , dreadful actress playing a dreadful woman

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

The drivel this evening makes Fair City look watchable. Utter nonsense. Adios Eastenders. I'm done.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

shocking how such profit is made these days out of someones death (re - burials and cremations) - its big business now isnt it

Can Ted ask his kids to help pay for their mother's funeral?

Martin should crack on with Mel, did Mo call Hayley an ex lover of Stacey, thought she was a cousin, another Slater :confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Mo is unwatchable , dreadful actress playing a dreadful woman
    Don't know how to say this. But I think she is brilliant. Always have done.

I actually have to turn away when she is on ! Her character makes me angry

I actually have to turn away when she is on ! Her character makes me angry
    Just remembered that the only character I used to turn down sound on and ignore was a guy called john partridge who was on a few years ago. Did the exact same when he was in big brother as well. Thankfully he was voted out pretty quick.

• Advertisement

So Kat who wasn't even dead got a whip around to pay for her funeral . Joyce who is actually dead and lived on the Square gets no mention or whip around
    Ted has no funeral insurance or a few bob put by for it ? Can't he get a grant from the social welfare ?
    And has no one missed the money stolen from outside his door ? No story seems to be finished anymore on EE .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

So Kat who wasn't even dead got a whip around to pay for her funeral . Joyce who is actually dead and lived on the Square gets no mention or whip around
    Ted has no funeral insurance or a few bob put by for it ? Can't he get a grant from the social welfare ?
    And has no one missed the money stolen from outside his door ? No story seems to be finished anymore on EE .

Were they not saving to go and visit their son? Surely they had something put away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Baybay

Ted tends to be a little distracted & if that was exacerbated by grief, perhaps he hasn't thought to check where Joyce might have saved their money. There might be a lump sum of which maybe Bernie wil be given some but the daughter nothing.
    With regard to Patrick's silliness with his winnings, I'm guessing that will only come to a head if Keegan's dad reappears.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

It's a pity the psychopathic Phil Mitchell wasn't around to deal with those two chavish school girl bullies last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Hopefully she'll take Robbie / Dean Gaffney with her!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭maurv2

I must be an awful person. I just can't feel anything for old Ted on the death of his wife :(

So Kat has a secret from Spain ok but heat about her killer son in Ireland tell us what happened there

So Kat has a secret from Spain ok but heat about her killer son in Ireland tell us what happened there
    I think everyone including the production company. Actors. Directors. Advertisers who were conned are quietly trying to FORGET IT.

Imagine if Dermot showed up as the new priest to visit Dot and bury Joyce, oh wait but he is Catholic

How is Hayley a Slater and related to the others?

• Advertisement

Are the producers now trying to make EE as trashy as it can get ? Kat and Stacey and Mo and what that black haired one is called are pure trash . Are we meant to love petty crime and hair pulling and chave behaviour ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,044 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Are the producers now trying to make EE as trashy as it can get ? Kat and Stacey and Mo and what that black haired one is called are pure trash . Are we meant to love petty crime and hair pulling and chave behaviour ?

No wonded so many actors are quitting it. Its a waste of time when the writers just want Carter/Slater Bunch.

I prefer Karen Taylor and her brood to the Slaters now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Poor Ted. That was so sad.

What kind of garage is that crook Phil Mitchell running? 3 grand for a dent??? A fella bashed into the side of my passenger door and it was €600 to repair and it was a lot worse damage than Vincent’s car. When I heard all the shouting and roaring from Denise I was thinking the whole back of the car was going to be rammed in.

Why would anyone pay Kat Slater €12 an hour to clean? the most you would ever pay her is minimum wage.

How come th square could organize a funeral for Kat but not Joyce

How come th square could organize a funeral for Kat but not Joyce

Fair play to Karen and Bernie as no one else wanted to help Ted, even Mick made a comment of was Joyce really dead :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mo is on celebrity chase on tv3 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The pc brigade won't be happy that they showed Louise and Hunter riding before the 9 pm watershed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

The pc brigade won't be happy that they showed Louise and Hunter riding before the 9 pm watershed

never mind about the ride - I am disgusted that Louise even went with that greasy oik of a toe-rag ...

• Advertisement

never mind about the ride - I am disgusted that Louise even went with that greasy oik of a toe-rag ...

Louise knows Hunter is lying about Michelle, she should out the liar and also why is Michelle covering for Louise?

Advertisement