Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Was that Rainey who married Max ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Good old Max. He doesn’t do things by halves. :D Would love to see Cora’s face when she finds out those two are married.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Is that Rainie he is married to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

Is that Rainie he is married to?

Yep. Tanya and Rainie are both Cora's daughters. So that's bound to cause a bit of a to-do...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Estrellita

pjohnson wrote: »
    Just had it on mute waiting for FC. Kat is drunk and screeching at Max. Does she do anything else?

Nope. And it's at times like this I wish we had a smaller screen. If I get another glimpse of her layers of slap and those skanky bongos I may vomit :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just had it on mute waiting for FC. Kat is drunk and screeching at Max. Does she do anything else?

You would swear Max raped and took advantage of poor sick Stacey, ruining her marriage, the slapper left her kids play to fumble with the ginger ferret, so shut up Kat

At least Max didn't fawn over Mel and they had chemistry from the little interaction they had imho

Is Rainie helping Max keep baby Abi and Rainie is "ex" of Ian and Phil too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That Halfway fella is a right dopey idiot, it might be all too much for him when he sees Whitney looking like one of the women on Babestation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I was sure it was going to be Belinda Slater,Rainey looks sober + clean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

We thought maybe Zoe Slater, barely recognised Rainey!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why wasn't the foster child taken straight away to a safe place now that the mother knows he's there? I know they are looking for a person or family to take him but with the father of the child having a history of kidnap it's a big risk leaving him where he is over night. I know they mentioned the police coming over but you know it's not going to end well with the foster dad who must be in his seventies sitting there with a baseball bat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Rainy and Max don’t look right together. I’m guessing it’s a marriage of convenience.

casio4 wrote: »
    why wasn't the foster child taken straight away to a safe place now that the mother knows he's there? I know they are looking for a person or family to take him but with the father of the child having a history of kidnap it's a big risk leaving him where he is over night. I know they mentioned the police coming over but you know it's not going to end well with the foster dad who must be in his seventies sitting there with a baseball bat

And Mas's Auntie is away so the Uncle has the baby alone, both are also quite old to be foster parents, I know I sound ageist :o

Kat's return has been pointless and does Martin know Hayley is also a Slater sent by Kat yet?

Why did Kat call Abi a psycho?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Where is Abi’s baby? I thought max has left eastenders?

idunno78 wrote: »
    Where is Abi’s baby? I thought max has left eastenders?

I thought Tanya had left Max take baby Abi unless Lauren whereever she went took her

I assume Max and Rainie's marriage is to get custody of the baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,044 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kat's return has been pointless and does Martin know Hayley is also a Slater sent by Kat yet?

Why did Kat call Abi a psycho?

Kat has always just blasted on a coat of Ronseal, got drunk and screeched.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tuesdays episode when Kat asked for a Tequila for everyone and one large glass was funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Why would Cora take the baby and not Tanya ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Or Lauren

So unrealistic that none of them care

To be fair how did Tiffany know little Harley was part of baby witness protection when taking her selfies :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Or Lauren

So unrealistic that none of them care

Tanya could barely look after herself after Abi’s accident and it was Cora who got her to the hospital before they switched off the machines. She couldn’t get out of the car at the funeral either.

Lauren was heading off to start a new life somewhere with no money, a toddler and a broken pelvis.

Neither of them were in situations were they could look after a newborn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Tanya could barely look after herself after Abi’s accident and it was Cora who got her to the hospital before they switched off the machines. She couldn’t get out of the car at the funeral either.

Lauren was heading off to start a new life somewhere with no money, a toddler and a broken pelvis.

Neither of them were in situations were they could look after a newborn.
    Thats true ! Cora did show strenght when Tanya crumbled . And Lauren sailed off into the unknown without a thing to her name .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

OK - im lost now - what does maximillious wants Rainy to work harder at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

OK - im lost now - what does maximillious wants Rainy to work harder at?

Pretending to be a loved up couple? Or a fine upstanding family woman capable of raising a baby with him? Their final scene tonight shows it's a sham relationship which I presume he set up to make him seem like a better candidate than Cora to raise baby Abi

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Pretending to be a loved up couple? Or a fine upstanding family woman capable of raising a baby with him? Their final scene tonight shows it's a sham relationship which I presume he set up to make him seem like a better candidate than Cora to raise baby Abi

ah right, thank you ...so he hasnt turned over a new leaf then , the little runt!

Shakil Kazemi killed off from stabbing

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shakil Kazemi killed off from stabbing
    ah right ....not from his medical condition then which would make more sense - they could have then saved the stabbing for a storyline of some young teenage character in the soap being stabbed to death from a rival 'gang' in the east end for the times we are living in at the moment

ah right ....not from his medical condition then which would make more sense - they could have then saved the stabbing for a storyline of some young teenage character in the soap being stabbed to death from a rival 'gang' in the east end for the times we are living in at the moment
    I thought only Kush and Arthur has the medical heart condition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Max doesn't deserve baby Abi. I mean let's forget Max's history for a second. He's living in his office with a woman he's not even that bothered about. How is that a stable life for a baby to grow up in. What Max is doing is selfish to the child and he would only end up repeating the same mistakes he made with his other kids. He doesn't seem to learn.

• Advertisement

Abi dies and her baby is left behind and where supposed to believe

Lauren (her sister)
    Cora (her nana)
    Tanya (her mother)

Do not care about the baby

WTF EastEnders

Advertisement