Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Abi dies and her baby is left behind and where supposed to believe

Lauren (her sister)
    Cora (her nana)
    Tanya (her mother)

Do not care about the baby

WTF EastEnders

Cora is looking after the baby and has applied for custody. That’s why the social worker was meeting with Max because he also wants custody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Mick tells Whitney take off work and go upstairs and ride Halfway :rolleyes: what a geezer

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it was stupid throwing Shirley out of her room to move halfway in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

can someone fill me in on something please - Jay was given the car lot ... but Maximillium owns it - and Max had no money apparently ... what did I miss? and when did I miss it please?

can someone fill me in on something please - Jay was given the car lot ... but Maximillium owns it - and Max had no money apparently ... what did I miss? and when did I miss it please?

Jay sold the car lot to Luke but Max got all properties sold to Weyland back and I think Jay then sold to Max

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jay sold the car lot to Luke but Max got all properties sold to Weyland back and I think Jay then sold to Max

ah right, thank you liz

I think a house or flat would be better for Max to purchase than the car lot to gain custody of the baby and how long has Rainie been off the gear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'm sure Whitney will help the virgin pop his cherry!

When did Kush start working at Mel's club :confused: will Jack now give Mel a rent discount on that performance :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Mel is one very very lucky woman. !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

When did Kush start working at Mel's club :confused: will Jack now give Mel a rent discount on that performance :p

Billy recruited him to work security for the club. Although I haven't actually seen him work there since the place opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

I'd sooner have given Billy the ride. Jack does nothing for me.

Phil's got new rules ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Not always she got the ride from Ian for a while:)

I know Mel married Ian but did she actually have sex with him?

a part of me really likes that Raine and would like to see max and her make a go of it - maybe thats what will happen? -who knows, he smiled at her on fridays episode .. you can tell they will bonk soon :) ... (yeah,I know, who says bonk in 2018 - well this fossil here still does haha :) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

And Phil. That’s way worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

fin12 wrote: »
    And Phil. That’s way worse.

And Billy. She's had her pick of Walfords finest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Dreadful ending tonight. I was far more interested in Ingrid and Keanu than Mel & Jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Anyone know why Ingrid is leaving the show?

• Advertisement

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Anyone know why Ingrid is leaving the show?

Rainie spoke to Ingrid then she decides to go off travelling did Rainie pay her off if so with what :confused:

Rainie and Max now live in with Jack and his kids

Also what has happened with Jack,baby Matthew and Dot's grandson?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Also what has happened with Jack,baby Matthew and Dot's grandson?

Dot's grandson took Matthew off to live in Ireland. Think jack visited once and think they also reappeared when max was in the height of the Wilmot scandal...although I could be totally wrong on both fronts

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Dot's grandson took Matthew off to live in Ireland. Think jack visited once and think they also reappeared when max was in the height of the Wilmot scandal...although I could be totally wrong on both fronts

I remember Charlie returning but I thought he would have made arrangments for visits for Jack with Matthew but now no more mentions

Was Mel and Kush flirting tonight or is he just another fallen under her spell :rolleyes:

I see Rainie was ear-wiggin at the door there. do you reckon she has a consciousness and try and get Ingrid to stay around in the square after all last minute decision?

What could Raniy have said that would make someone leave their boyfriend and a job they clearly love. Fair enough you might move out of the house but to leave the country, doesn’t make sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

What could Raniy have said that would make someone leave their boyfriend and a job they clearly love. Fair enough you might move out of the house but to leave the country, doesn’t make sense...

I would say Rainey paid her a couple of grand and told her to go see the world

i presume Ranie used force (physical) or threat (bullying) to get her to leave - because there was no money involved ... yes but why leave the country.

Maybe Ingrid used 'travelling the world' excuse to make it sound believable but is going to still stay in UK .... - maybe she is going to Kettering :D

.. or Milton Keynes :)

casio4 wrote: »
    I would say Rainey paid her a couple of grand and told her to go see the world

Her and max are both broke hence why they have been sleeping in the car lot so no money would have exchanged hands.

Rainie sold the stolen car that Phil and Keanu planted in Max's car lot

• Advertisement

Rainie sold the stolen car that Phil and Keanu planted in Max's car lot

Ok Rainy could have given her money but Ingrid to me doesn’t seem the type to be bought off like that. She seems genuinely upset about leaving and like she’s scared of Rainy.

Advertisement