Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mo is doing my head in . Such an unlikable and foolish character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Hayley sounds like Kathy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

fussyonion wrote:
    Hayley sounds like Kathy.

I think she looks similar to her too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is Hayley related?

This new geezer is just awful . Ugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

It's safe to say whatever health kick Ian/Adam was on is over,unless he wears a fatsuit

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    This new geezer is just awful . Ugh

He is very jealous of Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

Why did they think we needed to see Sonia with her head up her brothers arse. And then she continues on cooking without washing her hands

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is very jealous of Mick

They are both awful , horrible big man children .UGH

Why did they think we needed to see Sonia with her head up her brothers arse. And then she continues on cooking without washing her hands

Is Sonia still a nurse, does she work anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭guineapigstar

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Sonia still a nurse, does she work anymore?

She mentions something about a shift now and then but you'd hardly know she was a nurse if you'd only recently started watching.

Go on Jean you tell that slapper Stacey a few home truths

I'm still trying to figure out how Hayley is related to the Slaters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Martin seems to have a very low standard when it comes to picking women, Stacey and that Hailey one pure trash. I don’t particularly like Sonia but she is miles better than the other two alternatives.

Sick of the Mick Carter and his crap storylines and his new friend is just awful

Who pulled Hayley that she is preggers, was it Martin?

Mel could have showed the FA cup at her club or what is happening with Albert now Aidan is owner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

nobody commenting on the stabbing(s) - they have well touched on reality there - I was in London (islington) a couple of years back and this 14 year old boy was stabbed and in the news - all because some other lads wanted his new bike, he put up a fight and they stabbed him dead . Its really terrible how its getting in London (well I suppose in other parts too) with all these gangs and stabbing now on a regular basis and especially when its over petty things but they are a lot of rival gangs as well now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Why did Keegan steal the bike in the first place? I know he's done wrong in the past but it seemed like he turned new leaf once his family moved into the square. Doesn't seem like he would do something like that.

Are we supposed to find Kat sexually assaulting Ted funny ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Why did Keegan steal the bike in the first place? I know he's done wrong in the past but it seemed like he turned new leaf once his family moved into the square. Doesn't seem like he would do something like that.

His mother was hassling him to get home so the family start eating while watching the wedding. He said he had one money so presumably he robbed the bike to get home quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,046 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Havin not bothered for a few weeks thought this was about the stabbing and given the serious nature thought it might be good....instead its new slater scowling at leggy women on a train......back off it goes.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Havin not bothered for a few weeks thought this was about the stabbing and given the serious nature thought it might be good....instead its new slater scowling at leggy women on a train......back off it goes.
    I have zero interest in Hayley . Don't know why they think we do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Thought the lad that plays Keagan carried that off well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Are we supposed to find Kat sexually assaulting Ted funny ?

We're supposed to find everything Kat does funny. I think the writers are trying to turn EE into a comedy. :mad:

that were gripping ending tonight if i say so myself

Tonight’s EastEnders was amazing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Tonight’s EastEnders was amazing

It was a great episode but they could have left out Kat shoving Ted's face into her boobs. Such a stupid thing and so pointless. Yes we know she has boobs cause we see them the whole time !

Take Kat, Mo and Hayley for a long holiday somewhere. Totally pointless characters. Need to see more of Jean not Mo.

SAMTALK wrote: »
    It was a great episode but they could have left out Kat shoving Ted's face into her boobs. Such a stupid thing and so pointless. Yes we know she has boobs cause we see them the whole time !

Take Kat, Mo and Hayley for a long holiday somewhere. Totally pointless characters. Need to see more of Jean not Mo.

Absolutely agree and if a man had grabbed a women like that there would be uproar .It was completely stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

SAMTALK wrote: »

Kat has reverted to type after having a complete personality change while in Redwater. Also, I wonder if the writers are hoping that the audience (like Kat) will forget that Alfie and the 3 kids ever existed!

Are Mick and Keegan going out of it then? , I didn't hear anything but maybe they kept it under wraps . I cannot see how mick and Keegan can survive a huge truck plowing into them but there you go this is soap land where anything can happen , like a ex vicar (Billy) falling off a cliff and a few months later walking absolutely perfectly , or an OAP (Ken) having a stroke and within a month can speak so clearly he could play a part in a Shakespeare play (corrie)

I thought last night if EastEnders was by chance watching Fair City by the similarities of the storyline.
    Mick finds Keegan stabbed (Wayne finds Karen stabbed) Mick phones for ambulance , decides it would be too long and bundles Keegan into his motor (Wayne decides too long to wait for ambulance and bungs Karen into the back of his car)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Are Mick and Keegan going out of it then? , I didn't hear anything but maybe they kept it under wraps . I cannot see how mick and Keegan can survive a huge truck plowing into them but there you go this is soap land where anything can happen , like a ex vicar (Billy) falling off a cliff and a few months later walking absolutely perfectly , or an OAP (Ken) having a stroke and within a month can speak so clearly he could play a part in a Shakespeare play (corrie)

I thought last night if EastEnders was by chance watching Fair City by the similarities of the storyline.
    Mick finds Keegan stabbed (Wayne finds Karen stabbed) Mick phones for ambulance , decides it would be too long and bundles Keegan into his motor (Wayne decides too long to wait for ambulance and bungs Karen into the back of his car)

It's amazing how much better EE handled the storyline though, tense, dramatic, had you on edge. When it happened in Fair City, I just found myself shouting at the TV at how stupid Wayne was :rolleyes:

Advertisement