Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cindy thinks she will get her girls back with a pie and mash shop, the Vic probably serves this, they are young girls who were in Marbella Spain as if that is an interest for them

I did enjoy Cindy having a go at hard man Vinny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I wonder would it be Keanu if Sharon is in a wedding dress and Karen is leaving soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Possibly Jay. Lola’s photo is on the bar which seems a little odd so long after her death. On a wall maybe, but such a prominent placement?

Jack and Stacey very close grandparents and now Denise away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Can't see Jack and Stacey together.

• Advertisement

Lauren is returning

Theo is pretending to be everyone on the phone, how can he do that, tech genius

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DT2016

It’s simple really. Swipe to sign in and out

How would he have contact details for dead Bradley and deceased Eve's sister? Their phone numbers or was he using like a Facebook account

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That kid playing Freddie is a brutal actor.

• Advertisement

I think he is doing well in the role

A Slater with an iron again as a weapon, Theo deserved that bashing

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

Anna slept with Freddie inside Ian's chip shop yet she says it had nothing to do with Freddie's work and that Ian shouldn't have sacked him. He deserved to be sacked for food hygiene reasons alone.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Dreadful.

He is in Strictly Come Dancing at present and he is the exact same, in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The iron was a throw back to Freddies Mum , she hit her abusive husband with and iron

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Yes, I thought of that too. That was some episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DT2016

anyorn can set up a fake profile using a name and photo but as for personal details I don’t know but sadly it happens a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Stacey last night "Freddie what have you done!!" - well maybe she would have just rather Freddie stand by whilst she was being raped by Theo?

And also telling Freddie "you must have done something to the girl in Peggy's, no-one attacks someone over nothing" - er yes they do it happens all the time if someone is looking for a fight, or think you have touched their girlfriend up - there is no reasoning in them situations , especially if drink is involved!

Kat was great with Lily, telling her experience with Zoe

Poor Freddie, so did Freddie know Theo was messaging as Graham?

Mo would surely come now to save her son, maybe all done off screen as Freddie's temporary exit for SCD with the actor, remand until trial

So Freddie explains to the police officer in the living room what went on rather convincingly , does not make a run for it, doesn't get violent, he explains it was all in self defense .... and they handcuff him , put him in the squad car and say they are arresting him on suspicion of attempted murder !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

I think they needed a way for the actor to leave for a while for SCD, so he had to be taken away. Also it will make for a potential courtroom drama down the line, rather than if police accepted it as self-defence and closed the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

its absolutely this but i'm annoyed at how they did it, Freddie was great as a "cheeky chappie happy go lucky type" who worked well with bobby's more serious recovering from a huge trauma (Killing Lucy) type, going back to that will be jarring after a huge traumatic event. Especially when its like "the two killers". (yes i know he didn't actually kill theo) but still....

it was a short sighted drama for the character that was rushed in to explain his absence for strictly when all they had to do was have the fall out from him and bobby be that he left the square to go back to his mums for a bit to give bobby time to get over Anna and his betrayal, they have enough going on with the Christmas murder and Stacey's stalker that throwing Freddie into the mix with potential court case was just a bit too much?!?

and yes i also know its a soap/drama but the comic relief from Freddie and Bobby even Freddie on the milk float scene, was so welcome.

I think its great he will be out of it for a while.

never have warmed to him , i dont think he is a great actor sorry.

also rate an actor for believability on crying . If an actor does not cry with real tears (and I am not talking glycerin from the makeup dept. under their eyes ) then they are a rubbish actor 😁 . And Freddie has done a fair bit of crying ... no tears! ... also hate how he talks all the time with his mouth open all the time .

Yeah, hope they lock him up indefinitely .

I'd like to see Jake Wood making a return.

Cindy and Max would be a good pairing, shared grandparents of Abi

Freddie was just not the right person for that storyline, in my opinion. He could easily have been written out temporarily in lots of ways, as a relatively minor character.

Also, others from Eastenders who took part in Strictly - including James Bye, last year - mostly just had to get on with it, while continuing the day job.

Jean is nan to them all now Big Mo is gone

They really should have got Little Mo back even for one episode

If Freddie is over 18, why appropriate adult because of his adhd, would Jean with her mental health issues be allowed?

Has the Kat actress had more work done to her face

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Surely if he was remanded on continuing bail, he would have to remain at his abode and sign on every week at Walford Police Station?

Maybe with his adhd he needs adult care supervision and Alfie is away in Spain recuperating, maybe Freddie provided Little Mo's address, it would have been good to have her back for one episode just to help him

• Advertisement

Linda gets a Halloween shock, talk of Dean returning as Gina's boyfriend from Spain or could it be a surprise seaweed monster ghost Mick 😄

Advertisement