Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Jack aint gonna let them get away with it "eeees job will be on the line if they find out!"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The guys who plays Dean is a very good actor, its not an easy role to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Any chance Vinny is the dead body?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,244 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Denise should wallop Jack and Stacey and tell Amy the truth, Jack cannot blame everything on Denise and blackmail her stay for Amy

Nice set up for what's to come...As it stands I think Jack has the most gunning for him but he isn't as bad a guy as Dean, Nish etc.. As others have said Eastenders is really fab at the mo.... I still hold out hope for Mick....

• Advertisement

Yes Jack definitely leading the pack of potential victims, front runner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭prunudo

Whats the bets we only see the reveal of the body on Christmas Day and not the how and the by who.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭DT2016

2 bodies one upstairs “Dean” and another downstairs I haven’t a clue lol

Ravi or Vinny might kill Nish at the house

Dean might be kept alive for Mick and Shirley's return

So many theories, Kathy to kill Jack to protect Denise or Stacey

I think Suki runs to the Vic escaping Nish

Is Linda cleaning blood or red wine upstairs as she back on the alcohol?

• Advertisement

not long to wait now til we find out who died ...

I wonder will they go for an easy victim and just kill off Rocky instead of one of the big characters in the show.

For a few months now my money was on it being Dean because he was such a horrible character but with the arrival of his daughter its looking like the writers want to keep him around for a while.

Nish and Jack are the two with the most enemies in The Six

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

I am hoping they kill off Rhys but I can't see why anyone would. I think it is Keanu as I notice he started to reply to people's fan mail and send out autographed photos which may mean he picked up his fanmail when leaving the job.

Stacey always has a rough time at Christmas, I was rewatching old episodes. 2007 it was the max affair, 2008 was Sean finding out that he wasn't the father of Amy, 2009 she killed Archie and in 2010 she ran from the police.

I think Kathy kills Nish after he chases Suki to the pub with maybe Rocky taking the blame

• Registered Users Posts: 6,142 ✭✭✭screamer

i dont think anyone will be murdered at all, more like an altercation in the pub and the guy falls on a bottle or hits his head. As for who it could be well Nish and Ravi are sinister characters, theres miles they can get out of them yet. I think it might be Jack as storyline wise, his character is just boring, i see very little they can do to improve his role. Dean has to also be up there in the running as its suspicious that he's been brought back into it, abd who knows maybe mick turns up and gives him his come uppance, but i still dont think its a murder we will see......

Surely Nish with be pissed with Ravi, he was under the impression Eve had been murdered and was no longer around. Hence why he was so cock sure of himself.

RTE showing it an hour later than the BBC, I know which channel I'll be watching it on.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I think I read somewhere that it's been said by the producers that it's something that was never done before.

Whatever the heck that means.

I also wonder if we will be left with a duff duff duff and no idea who is dead until the next episode!

if nish and ravi is not killed then eve and suki will not be able to stay in the square , and i reckon eve and suki will stay - so that it then

• Advertisement

Fair play to Bernie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

They are all dressed in the colour of the suspects from cluedo. Except no mustard.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

FFS

I havn't watched this in years, turn it on now and see all this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30,506 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I haven't watched this in ages and I mean ages.

It was brilliant.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

So.... who is dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Keanu

OMG that was tense, I thought Suki was going to finish off Nish

Is Dean still in the pub, did he see?

It's good it wasn't Nish, he is too good a character to kill off.

• Advertisement

It didn't show, but it looked like he may have slipped out the back door. Thats why Linda closed it.

Advertisement