Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Danny dyer is an amazing actor. He shows up the guys who have only done eastenders all their lives. He's done so much more than them and it shows e.g. stage plays and massive films.

Thanks I needed a laugh

Danny "Dire" Dyer apt name

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Danny Dyer's acting 'ability' consists of squinting his eyes. And as for his cockney speak! My hubby's a genuine cockney, he does use the slang, especially when in the company of his London friends, but he laughs at the constant stream of rhyming slang Mick Carter uses.
    Love his rhyming slang. Sometimes u reckon he makes it up. He was an amazing guest with his mum on mrs Brown's boys recently. And the fact his heritage shows he's related to royality is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This paedophile story is going to be intense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,046 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Danny dyer is an amazing actor. He shows up the guys who have only done eastenders all their lives. He's done so much more than them and it shows e.g. stage plays and massive films.

"Massive" films is a gas claim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

RobertKK wrote: »
    This paedophile story is going to be intense.

Much more of Stu and I am switching off. Please please can Shirley clobber him one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

"Happy Christmas, Ange."

30 million people watched - a figure that will probably never be achieved again by a soap. Did the Hotten Bypass Crash even attract half as many?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

on at 9.10- 9.40pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

pjohnson wrote: »
    "Massive" films is a gas claim

Well, he did that one movie where he played himself...

I will have to record from now on and ff Stu . Just cannot stand to listen to him

• Advertisement

Was it Woody, Alfie, Kush or Jay with Mo?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I remember seeing Dirty Den in panto in Belfast in 2003, he played Peter Pan

Stu is brilliant. It's like watching a live paedophike sting. Very well cast.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

There is some flawed logic in that whole business, what real 14 year old would actually agree to meet a man in his 40s in a chicken shop. Around my area a mans house was set on fire because of it and the people in the village even started to bully the mans relatives like nieces and nephews

There is some flawed logic in that whole business, what real 14 year old would actually agree to meet a man in his 40s in a chicken shop. Around my area a mans house was set on fire because of it and the people in the village even started to bully the mans relatives like nieces and nephews
    The research was first class. Seemed like a live sting . So glad eastenders are now tackling this. Hopefully parents will be more aware of the way children are picked out and targeted on internet and various on line games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Missed Eastenders last night - any idea when last night's episode will be repeated?! Is that the episode that's being shown tomorrow afternoon on RTE? Episode description for that one is 'Denise accidentally reveals someone else's secret. Masood gets more than he bargained for'

dee_mc wrote: »
    Missed Eastenders last night - any idea when last night's episode will be repeated?! Is that the episode that's being shown tomorrow afternoon on RTE? Episode description for that one is 'Denise accidentally reveals someone else's secret. Masood gets more than he bargained for'

Yes thats the one that was on last night

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

dee_mc wrote: »

it might be on the rte player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Thanks both of ye. Just found it on RTE player when I checked computer - it's not showing on RTE player accessed through Sky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Because I think the paedophiles don’t tell them their real age, I think some of them pretend to be teenage boys themselves.

• Advertisement

Double episode of EastEnders on tonight on BBC1

Best storyline in eastenders for ages.

Best storyline in eastenders for ages.

But is Stu telling the truth or just setting Mick up?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But is Stu telling the truth or just setting Mick up?

Setting him up for something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Setting him up for something

Why cause he took the wrap for him and went to prison. He’s hated mick all these years. He’ll probably get mick to beat up an innocent fella, letting. Ick think he’s a peodophile then mick will end up in prison.

fin12 wrote: »
    Why cause he took the wrap for him and went to prison. He’s hated mick all these years. He’ll probably get mick to beat up an innocent fella, letting. Ick think he’s a peodophile then mick will end up in prison.

Probally

I think Stu and Mick should go and confront the paedophile screw who raped Stu when he was in reform school.

I hate EE at the minute , I hate the Slaters and now we get Stu . Spare me please from this trying too hard to be edgy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

iamwhoiam wrote:
    I hate EE at the minute , I hate the Slaters and now we get Stu . Spare me please from this trying too hard to be edgy

Hate it too. Haven't watched it in a few weeks now. That new Slater, all the other Slaters, Danny Dyer and his mate, Kim, all wrecking my head.

• Advertisement

Is Keanu after Hayley "the mechanic" now too?

Advertisement