Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

The fight was a bit staged though, in reality an oul overweight fella like Phil would have got his arse kicked.

I did laugh out loud tho when he chucked yer man right over /through the fence. He was like batman working his way through them. I was expecting 'pow' 'wham' 'boom' to pop up on the screen with each wallop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Your thinking of Tom the Irish guy

Ah right and he was the father of?..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I could have sworn that Max already knew Rainie is into him and wants to have a family with him and Abi. Yet this week he seems almost oblivious to her desires. I mean didn't she say that she couldn't have children and that baby Abi was her only chance or something? He still seems to think she's doing it for the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Oh go away Stewart , so bored of him now .

I fast forward through scenes with him and the Carters in it. They are painful to watch. Shirley was a decent character when she first joined the show but they are ruined her and she is a caricature now.

Ah right and he was the father of?..

Nobody? He was only in the soap 6 months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I could have sworn that Max already knew Rainie is into him and wants to have a family with him and Abi. Yet this week he seems almost oblivious to her desires. I mean didn't she say that she couldn't have children and that baby Abi was her only chance or something? He still seems to think she's doing it for the money.

Yes Rainie make it very clear she wanted to raise Abi when she turned on mother Cora and sided with Max

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Is there anyway to download recent episodes? I was away from 30th July and they didn't record coz I brought my sky card with me. My broadband coverage is ****e so RTE player is a pain in the ass. Keeps stopping every 20 feckin seconds.

Or even somewhere I can stream episodes and cast to tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

FYI someone has been uploading Eastenders clips on youtube going back to 2007. I've been re watching The infamous Max/Stacy affair story.

Something I noticed about Stacy back then is how similar she was to Hayley Slater back in those days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I was sure Max would hook up with the Irish girl through the dating site,even though im not sure if shes still in it

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Is there anyway to download recent episodes? I was away from 30th July and they didn't record coz I brought my sky card with me. My broadband coverage is ****e so RTE player is a pain in the ass. Keeps stopping every 20 feckin seconds.

Or even somewhere I can stream episodes and cast to tv.

PM sent

• Advertisement

God what was everyone on in last nights Eastenders they must have been frustrated or something - there were that many references and innuendos to sex and having it off - they must have all been on heat

As Honey is getting a new man, will Billy avail of Rainie :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ok I must have missed an episode, did Keanu hit Hailey?

fin12 wrote: »
    Ok I must have missed an episode, did Keanu hit Hailey?

He threw a spanner or wrench at her

Hayley's baby bump on show now

the kid that spat in keanu's face and got pushed into the pit - almost sure he is the boy off the cadburys twirl advert , where they are sitting outside the beach huts and she thinks twirls are made by wizards

the kid that spat in keanu's face and got pushed into the pit - almost sure he is the boy off the cadburys twirl advert , where they are sitting outside the beach huts and she thinks twirls are made by wizards

How do they make me so twirly though lol

How do they make me so twirly though lol

i reckon its wizardry ....

I am kinda warming to Hayley, I like her scenes with Jean who she treats better than Stacey and her with Keanu could be interesting much better than him and
    Sharon

i reckon its wizardry ....

I think your just daft lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Keanu reminds me of Andy Sugden, Andys fits of anger were hilarious to watch

https://youtu.be/IVT_un_WJFY?t=2m31s

• Advertisement

I think your just daft lol

apology accepted! ..

and Andy Sugdens wife is in Celebrity Big Brother tonight, I hadn't heard of her in 10 years.

That lady who plays Flora in Corrie was just in EastEnders lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

and Andy Sugdens wife is in Celebrity Big Brother tonight, I hadn't heard of her in 10 years.
    Katie Sugden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

That lady who plays Flora in Corrie was just in EastEnders lol

Ya, I thought it very strange that she was in both soaps in such a short timeframe.

Do you see a trend?

https://imgur.com/a/60Oo4Pe

Alice1 wrote: »
    Katie Sugden?

Jo, she left in 2008.

I was shocked with what Honey said about Jay, I thought they got on well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’m looking forward to the Sharon and Keanu affair. There hasn’t been a good affair storyline since MAx and Stacey.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m looking forward to the Sharon and Keanu affair. There hasn’t been a good affair storyline since MAx and Stacey.

Aw I know, but i was hoping to see Keanu and Hayley be an item tho

Advertisement