Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Former EastEnder, Lee Ryan (Woody) is doing Strictly Come Dancing this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Keanu and Sharon getting the leg over would be a bit odd if it happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Sharon getting flustered over the kiss on the cheek from him lol - but i think the chemistry is there between Sharon and Keanu but not so sure the chemistry is there for Keanu .. I just think he is being sweet and caring and doesnt even realise Sharon has the hot's for him ... but we shall see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Ian carrying on like he is 12 years old angered me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Shame Kathy broke up with Masood cos Ian doesn't like him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will Shirley ever discover Kathy's affair with Buster :mad:

Ian is really pathetic

iamwhoiam wrote: »

everything ian does angered me - why dont he shave off that stupid old man grey stubble it makes him look like a tramp , the way his voice wobbled as he had the heart to heart with his mother in the restaurant, that stupid creepy grin he does from time to time, the childish spats he keeps having with Mas, and now this creepy thing about him wanting his mum all to himself - I dont quite know what the producers and writers are quite trying to do with ian's character lately .. but i dont like it

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Ian is jealous that his mammy is getting action and he is not, Mel would not go near him again even with 20 dying kids

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ian is jealous that his mammy is getting action and he is not, Mel would not go near him again even with 20 dying kids

can you blame her!

• Advertisement

Ian has really let himself go sadly

Why is EastEnders not till half 8 on BBC1 tonight grrrr that’s gonna interupt Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

That ****e with Phil Keanu and Sharon is so contrived. It's a non story. Phil has no reason to be annoyed with keanu . He couldn't stand demon denny a week ago and now he's daddydot com. It's all just shoehorned in to suddenly have keanu being sharons knight in shining armour against the big bully husband. Contrived nonsense.

As if Phil would ever have been able to take Keanu if it was real life, the writers need to stop with the hard man routine.

Bernadette wants Ted to go on a diet lol have you looked on a mirror love

I’m not being mean it’s just funny

Yeah the Phil Mitchell hard man routine should be over now he’s getting older now not realistic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Telling Phil Mitchell what to do in his own house was always going to end in disaster.

Why didn't Keanu stand up for his brother Keegan when he was stabbed, he is doing too much for Denny and Sharon, Phil should concentrate on his own kids Louise and missing Ben

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Looking at sharon in the kitchen with perfect hair, make up and high heels. Everytime I see her cooking/cleaning I wonder how she does it. Most people doing housework would have the slippers on and the hair tied back !

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Looking at sharon in the kitchen with perfect hair, make up and high heels. Everytime I see her cooking/cleaning I wonder how she does it. Most people doing housework would have the slippers on and the hair tied back !
    And her false eyelashes in situ as well....

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Carsanal

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    And her false eyelashes in situ as well....

That sickens me to be honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Carsanal wrote: »
    That sickens me to be honest!

The tan, the make up, the hair, the clothes, the shoes ??

Last week she went across to the garage in the black mini skirt and runners . 1st time I think I've seen her out of the heels.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't Keanu stand up for his brother Keegan when he was stabbed, he is doing too much for Denny and Sharon, Phil should concentrate on his own kids Louise and missing Ben

maybe it opened his eyes that he could have done more for keegan ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Sharon does 'seductive' like someone from a 'carry on' farce.

Kenneth%20Williams%20%20Carry%20On%20Behind%20(1975).jpg

Yeah and Keanu fobbing off the young wan who was his own age in the club for Sharon, I mean come on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Keanu is gorgeous...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

The food bank that Bernie kept talking about is really her bedroom

The food bank that Bernie kept talking about is really her bedroom

Does anyone see the irony of Bernadette putting Ted on a diet and she really overweight I just find the hole thing hilarious

Does anyone see the irony of Bernadette putting Ted on a diet and she really overweight I just find the hole thing hilarious

I had a huge overweight doctor once telling me my ailments would be a lot better if i lost weight - I didnt tell him what I was thinking in my head as i was looking at him .... (which was so should you mate - pot/ kettle/ black!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don’t understand why she doesn’t say to Ted we will do a healthy diet together, I think that would be a lot more encouraging instead of her barking orders at him.

Advertisement