Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

No he was taken to hosp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What a brutal episode. Mel and Jack have been dating about two months and he proposes to her. Hunter and Denny hear a gunshot from across the Square but half the people in the Queen Vic didn’t.

The characters of Mick and Stuart are terrible just like the actors playing them.

Hopefully the new EE boss will stop having the Carters involved in every storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

What a brutal episode. Mel and Jack have been dating about two months and he proposes to her. Hunter and Denny hear a gunshot from across the Square but half the people in the Queen Vic didn’t.

The characters of Mick and Stuart are terrible just like the actors playing them.

Hopefully the new EE boss will stop having the Carters involved in every storyline.

oh i have to say I like mick - he brings a lot to the show ..... except for when he is wearing his wife's pink dressing gown - what the hell is that about. - cant stand his wife, dunno why just dont like her ... dont like Tina too - and i wish halfpint or whatever he is called would take off that stupid tea cosy off his head and pulling those funny expressions .. and honestly how can he be related to stuart as his brother? .. oh and talking of stuart I quite like his matey cockney character and the way he plays that part so weirdly.... but he does over-act to the point it gets cringey a lot of the time

Does anyone think that Keanu (seeing as he is always broke) will blackmail Mick's wife into giving him money to keep quiet about seeing her dump the gun in the river .. or would that be totally out of his character?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I was just watching that episode in disbelief. They all left a 3 year old upstairs alone during a dangerous situation. Even when they thought Stuart was roaming around the house. His parents, his grandmother and his grand-aunt. Completely baffling behaviour.

Also baffling and out of character was Mick leaving the pub to walk the dog when he feared Stuart was going to try break in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does anyone think that Keanu (seeing as he is always broke) will blackmail Mick's wife into giving him money to keep quiet about seeing her dump the gun in the river .. or would that be totally out of his character?

I thought going off with his boss wife was out of character so you could well be right

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I was just watching that episode in disbelief. They all left a 3 year old upstairs alone during a dangerous situation. Even when they thought Stuart was roaming around the house. His parents, his grandmother and his grand-aunt. Completely baffling behaviour.

Also baffling and out of character was Mick leaving the pub to walk the dog when he feared Stuart was going to try break in.

mick left the pub to walk the dog ... but the dog was left behind in his dog bed! - the plot thickens....

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

mick left the pub to walk the dog ... but the dog was left behind in Her dog bed! - the plot thickens....

There. I fixed it for you. Lady Di. (The clue's in the name) :D:D:D

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    There. I fixed it for you. Lady Di. (The clue's in the name) :D:D:D

thanks - oh yes lady Di that's it .. unless she went through gender realignment ... will that be a 'thing' one day do you reckon? :)

got a bit of deja-vu there with Mick and L mimicking when Wayne and orla out of Fair City thought the other one did it ...

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Ray a copper?

undercover one i think - now hes gonna work on a desk in scotland yard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mel’s ex is Irish? Nice looking too.

fin12 wrote: »
    Mel’s ex is Irish? Nice looking too.

Ciara's brother, Aidan's brother in law

Mel is a lucky girl and Ian thinks he has a chance :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Is Ray a copper?
    He was a dodgy copper in Red Rock where he supposedly died. He must have faked it and moved to London :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

Horrible Shirley (and Mick) saying that it was Dylan responsible for the shooting. Sick of the sight of her for so long on this show, the constant puss on her face, she makes Carol in Fair City seem positively happy in comparison

am I watching 'the Bill' .. or Eastenders? - hard to tell where one finishes and the other starts..

am I watching 'the Bill' .. or Eastenders? - hard to tell where one finishes and the other starts..

The BBC1 announcer said the same thing lol

The BBC1 announcer said the same thing lol

haha - missed that

I'm gonna say it ..... Mick's wife is a Real Munter! - there, off me chest now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I’ve always thought she looks a lot older than Mick.

I’ve always thought she looks a lot older than Mick.

yeah, and a bit of a miss-match for mick .. I mean I am not an expert on what a character like mick's wife would look like ... but definately not Linda .... maybe Sharon? i dunno - but definately not Linda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

yeah, and a bit of a miss-match for mick .. I mean I am not an expert on what a character like mick's wife would look like ... but definately not Linda .... maybe Sharon? i dunno - but definately not Linda

Maybe Mel or Honey. Personality wise Mick and Linda are good together though.

Maybe Mel or Honey. Personality wise Mick and Linda are good together though.

she's a bit one dimensional wishy washy mum typre material - i think he would have gone for a more edgier woman/wife

Did Keanu shop Linda in to the cops?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Did Keanu shop Linda in to the cops?
    Mm looks like it

ooh Keanue you were warned to lave it and not get involved - miss piggy is not going to be happy now with you -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ah stop is the abuse story line going the way I fear it is.... watched it tonight for the first time in ages, tbh I think I’ll zone out again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Is it possible that Dennis is connected to Stuart's shooting? What did Stuart tell Dennis to do on the night he got shot? Why is Dennis so afraid? He's acting very cagey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Less is more Sharon she was lovely in the 90's short hair, no black clothes etc

Advertisement