Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Keanu and Sharon are taking stupid risks. Louise could so easily have seen them last night. Can’t wait for Phil to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Had to laugh at stuart in the bed in a coma, with a perfectly shaven head. I know people are shaved in hospital, but usually the face not his bald head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Kush has a serious problem with staying faithful to his girlfriends. When he was with Shabnam he slept with Stacey and knocked her up, and now he's hitting on women behind Denise's back and slept with that waitress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Kush has a serious problem with staying faithful to his girlfriends. When he was with Shabnam he slept with Stacey and knocked her up, and now he's hitting on women behind Denise's back and slept with that waitress.

without wishing to sound stereotypical ... he is a practicing muslim is he not, have seen him in a few scenes in the mosque - yet he is drinking and knocking up women and that, think have even seen him gambling .. I understand you can get westernised muslims and that but still. - its like yer one out of corrie the solicitor one and the way he carries on - just makes it seem unbelievable muslim's acting in that way to me ... however I dont know any Muslim's now these days so maybe you do get ones that are still practicing and carrying on with drinking and gambling and having it off all over the place .. but i wouldnt have thought so, the practicing ones are really really true to their religion and follow it strictly (or they used to be when I worked with some people of the muslim faith over 20 years ago )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

without wishing to sound stereotypical ... he is a practicing muslim is he not, have seen him in a few scenes in the mosque - yet he is drinking and knocking up women and that, think have even seen him gambling .. I understand you can get westernised muslims and that but still. - its like yer one out of corrie the solicitor one and the way he carries on - just makes it seem unbelievable muslim's acting in that way to me ... however I dont know any Muslim's now these days so maybe you do get ones that are still practicing and carrying on with drinking and gambling and having it off all over the place .. but i wouldnt have thought so, the practicing ones are really really true to their religion and follow it strictly (or they used to be when I worked with some people of the muslim faith over 20 years ago )

I don’t think Kush is a practicing Muslim, he’s been drinking since he arrived in the square. I say he’s like some Catholics who only attend church for weddings and christenings but wouldn’t see them at mass from one end of the year to the next.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    I don’t think Kush is a practicing Muslim, he’s been drinking since he arrived in the square. I say he’s like some Catholics who only attend church for weddings and christenings but wouldn’t see them at mass from one end of the year to the next.

it only for quite a few scenes i have seen him in the mosque praying and going through the motions - if I were to be asked I would say the muslim faith is much more intense than the catholic faith and cannot be turned on and off at will like that and teaching is more inbuilt to muslims i might be wrong

it only for quite a few scenes i have seen him in the mosque praying and going through the motions - if I were to be asked I would say the muslim faith is much more intense than the catholic faith and cannot be turned on and off at will like that and teaching is more inbuilt to muslims i might be wrong

I think it’s very much based on the individual. And I do think Muslims can turn it on and off whenever it suits them. I’ve witnessed it myself.

I think it’s very much based on the individual. And I do think Muslims can turn it on and off whenever it suits them. I’ve witnessed it myself.

Its changed a lot then from when i used to work with some muslims (practising or non practising) then in the place i worked in years ago because if they were caught drinking or gambling or messing around having affairs ... well they just wouldnt have dared, their families would be after their blood for a start

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I think Carmel and Kush have great chemistry together on screen as mother and son and what they are going through is very real, I had a lump in my throath watching their scenes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

No Mick for a while so . Great I might just keep watching so

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I had a bit of a crush on Ruby when I was a young teenager, I also remember having a crush on a couple of The Conway sisters on X Factor around that time.

It would take a weeks worth of cocktails for Stacey to tell her story since 2006.

I had a bit of a crush on Ruby when I was a young teenager, I also remember having a crush on a couple of The Conway sisters on X Factor around that time.

It would take a weeks worth of cocktails for Stacey to tell her story since 2006.

dont like her in it already .. i just know she is gonna get on my nerves

Watching Classic Eastenders now, Michelle Fowler is pregnant at 16. Who was the father? She won’t tell her parents.

Martin is just a little baby, his christening had to be cancelled cause he was sick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Watching Classic Eastenders now, Michelle Fowler is pregnant at 16. Who was the father? She won’t tell her parents.

Martin is just a little baby, his christening had to be cancelled cause he was sick.

Father of Michelle's baby was of course Den Watts.Concieved in the pub if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

fin12 wrote:

Yeah Dirty Den, her mate Sharon's dad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Ruby still had Stacey's number after 12 years?

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Father of Michelle's baby was of course Den Watts.Concieved in the pub if I remember correctly.

Omg how old was he then? What year was this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

fin12 wrote:
    Omg how old was he then? What year was this?

She was about 16 and he was about 40. Sometime in the 80s.

It is possible. Assuming Stacey has never changed her number than I'd say it's fairly likely Ruby would have kept it stored in her contacts just in case she needed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And Ruby still looks about 12

• Advertisement

What detective would believe Stuart about Mick shooting him? The way he carried himself when being questioned was not someone who sounded genuine or honest. It's probably a minor thing really when you consider the writing on the show is not always believable, but if they actually believed him after what he said then they wouldn't be good detectives.

Sorry talking about Classic Eastenders, what happens to Michelle baby?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Vicki, she went to America with her mother. Came back with a strange American accent. Went to Australia with Spencer Moon, Alfie's brother.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    What detective would believe Stuart about Mick shooting him? The way he carried himself when being questioned was not someone who sounded genuine or honest. It's probably a minor thing really when you consider the writing on the show is not always believable, but if they actually believed him after what he said then they wouldn't be good detectives.

Stuart denied sending Mick the video recording of Linda but phone records could prove this true

I think his daughter Zara is the only one now who could get the truth, deep down she knows he is lying

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Hayley is a disgrace and a mess, clearly bleeding and shouting at her mother in the street then spends the night on a bench with a naggin of vodka (even though she didn't drink it) then fakes a scan at the hospital takes a drop of the vodka and the baby kicks :eek: what are Eastenders doing with their story lines? this is a bad example to any young girl watching who might be going through the same thing

casio4 wrote: »
    Hayley is a disgrace and a mess, clearly bleeding and shouting at her mother in the street then spends the night on a bench with a naggin of vodka (even though she didn't drink it) then fakes a scan at the hospital takes a drop of the vodka and the baby kicks :eek: what are Eastenders doing with their story lines? this is a bad example to any young girl watching who might be going through the same thing

What I didn’t understand is why she continued to go after her c*nt of a mother, she could have easily told Billy to call an ambulance....

casio4 wrote: »
    What I didn’t understand is why she continued to go after her c*nt of a mother, she could have easily told Billy to call an ambulance....

Her storyline is annoying. Keeps going back and forth on the pregnancy. First she wanted to have an abortion but changed her mind and decided to keep it, then she starts getting cold feet and wishing she wasn't having the baby, but kind've warms to the idea after talking to Jean. Now it appears she's trying to kill it. Eastenders is the worst when it comes to pregnancy storylines. I just can't be bothered with them.

Hayley without a doubt is the most miserable character in EastEnders

I get depressed just looking at her before she even talks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

She constantly pushes out her lips with her tongue and it drives me mad

• Advertisement

Hayley looks more like a (ex) junkie than Rainie

Advertisement