Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hayley looks more like a (ex) junkie than Rainie

yes - definitely mis-casted that one .. does indeed look like an ex-junkie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Hayley is in it a good while now, we should be warming to her character but it's not happening :(

casio4 wrote: »
    Hayley is in it a good while now, we should be warming to her character but it's not happening :(

i fear for her voice - she must have serious throat problems or smoke a lot of fags or something .. in some scenes its really croaky , that cant be good surely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I noticed that Jack has a really weird voice too, seems to be always whispering???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

casio4 wrote: »

I honestly have to switch off every time she appears. There was some excuse for her misery when she was homeless and alone, but now the family are supporting her and she's still miserable.

And she's always filthy looking, I just want to dip her in a bath of Domestos.

• Advertisement

I honestly have to switch off every time she appears. There was some excuse for her misery when she was homeless and alone, but now the family are supporting her and she's still miserable.

And she's always filthy looking, I just want to dip her in a bath of Domestos.

wonder if she is so down and miserable because of all her knocbacks in life , and dont know how to react when people are being nice to her and trying to help her - i habve known people like this in real life - if they have had a pretty ****ty upbringing they just dont know how to react when people are nice to them and cannot/dont know how to handle it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Mick going to get attacked i.e. raped in prison, do we know if what Stuart said of his time inside is true, abused?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Is Mick going get attacked i.e. raped in prison, do we know if what Stuart said of this time inside is true?
    Stuart has said Mick is a paedophile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

I don't think it is true, however, it is one of the worst things to say about a prisoner on remand so it is nearly guaranteed to get Mick in bother.

i couldn't help thinking as i was watching tonights episode of the boss of the wing playing his classical music with all mod cons in his cell, of porridge with 'grouty' the fella who run the wing and listened to classical music in his cell ... I reckon that scene was a nod to the old comedy prison show

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    I don't think it is true, however, it is one of the worst things to say about a prisoner on remand so it is nearly guaranteed to get Mick in bother.
    It's NOT TRUE. That Stuart is a lying scumbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Well after years of watching EE thats me out . I have no interest in watching violence in jail .

Was Stuart abused in prison when younger, is that true what he told Mick as he went to prison or young offenders for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Was Stuart abused in prison when younger, is that true what he told Mick as he went to prison or young offenders for him

I believed it at the time but I don't now.

I do hope L doesn't bring her pink nightie for Michael to wear in prison! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Since when only 2 officers drag Mick away from a fight? According to various documenties on prison fights 10 or more screws come and break fight and drag someone away

So is phil and Ian Ana panto season

What about the adoption ?

Whatever happened about the law 'innocent until proven guilty "? Mick has not been to any trial and had no jury or judge and has no sentence passed down to him ..but he is in prison!

• Advertisement

Whatever happened about the law 'innocent until proven guilty "? Mick has not been to any trial and had no jury or judge and has no sentence passed down to him ..but he is in prison!

Was he denied bail?

Is Ray even a copper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gunshot residue on his clothes, no alibi, and the victim accused him.
    It's believable that he'd be in prison, but not that he'd be held on the same wing as people who have been convicted and are serving long sentences - that's one of the 1576 parts of the storyline that don't ring true for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

dee_mc wrote: »
    Gunshot residue on his clothes, no alibi, and the victim accused him.
    It's believable that he'd be in prison, but not that he'd be held on the same wing as people who have been convicted and are serving long sentences - that's one of the 1576 parts of the storyline that don't ring true for me.
    Mmm, I'm trying to work out if they are all on remand. They seem to be wearing own clothes - albeit mostly grey. I'm not sure whether remands are in with convicted or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I was just thinking about how funny it would be if Mick met Dean in prison. Feels like they missed an opportunity there.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I was just thinking about how funny it would be if Mick met Dean in prison. Feels like they missed an opportunity there.

Dean isn't in prison he was found not guilty and buster gave him money to vanish

Dean isn't in prison he was found not guilty and buster gave him money to vanish

i liked buster - what happened to hin .. he had a thing with kathy as well when he was in it

i liked buster - what happened to hin .. he had a thing with kathy as well when he was in it

Yes and Shirley still does not know

Linda is playing Stuart surely, she can't really believe her beloved Michael Carter is guilty

Linda is playing Stuart surely, she can't really believe her beloved Michael Carter is guilty

she is all over the place - one minute saying she doesnt know what he is capable of now and the next minute visiting stuart (which was a stupid thing to do) and saying that she has to stick by mick .

please dont tell me the writers are going to go down the line of making L and Stu an item (stranger things have happened in soaps before) - please God no!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I would like it if it turned out she was playing Stuart. That in order to get the truth she has to go undercover somewhat to help Mick, even if it means lying to her family.

Doesn't seem that will happen but one can only hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

i'm sick of the Sharon Keanu affair, they are ruining Keanus character he is a nice guy and wouldn't be hopping on married women when he could have a choice of lots of girls and what's with the bloody car keys that are going back and forth? one minute he wants the car the next minute he's handing them back saying he can't accept it i've lost count the amount of times this has happened? we all know how this will end with Phil coming back and punching his lights out, cop on Sharon

Advertisement