Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I would like it if it turned out she was playing Stuart. That in order to get the truth she has to go undercover somewhat to help Mick, even if it means lying to her family.

Doesn't seem that will happen but one can only hope.

oh it wont be the original not "phone in her pocket, recording stuart saying that he shot himself" kind of story-line will it be?

was i hearing things the other day when Sharon said to Keanu that she was 48? - she's over 50 surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

was i hearing things the other day when Sharon said to Keanu that she was 48? - she's over 50 surely?
    She'll be 51 in November - according to Wiki

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Alice1 wrote: »
    She'll be 51 in November - according to Wiki

Around the waist!

Around the waist!

haha - for someone with a big waist she has skinny legs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

haha - for someone with a big waist she has skinny legs!

Andy, what we call a “wouzer” in dublin!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Rays the typical Dublin man, full of charm but you can't trust a word he says

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who did Sharon call during her ride?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Was wondering the same thing.

The voicemail will probably be the sound of Keanu making her a happy woman.

got to be phil hasnt it - did it accidentally dial his number before it hit the floor?

• Advertisement

oops! that's another week in solitary confinement for mick smashing up the public payphone ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The phone that was ringing was in the Kathy's Cafe. I reckon it was Louise's phone.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    The phone that was ringing was in the Kathy's Cafe. I reckon it was Louise's phone.

Ian or Kathy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Riddle101 wrote:

Louise's phone has a very, very, VERY glittery cover on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Don't like that Simon/Ray character I hope Mel find out what he really like I say Jack and Hunter are onto him. I hope Tiffany be ok I don't' like that Jagger fella. She should be nicer to Bernie when she warned her off him. I hope the police eventually realise what Stuart has done I don't know why they put Mick into jail at all. He better off at the bar serving! Still not too sure about Keanu and Sharon storyline find it weird. I did he more suited to Haley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Louise's phone has a very, very, VERY glittery cover on it.

Ah right. I wouldn't have noticed tbh.

The voice message will probably be revealed in big style like Sharon's taped recording of her affair with Phil or Stacey and Max's video recording of their affair

Sharongate II :P

The voice message will probably be revealed in big style like Sharon's taped recording of her affair with Phil or Stacey and Max's video recording of their affair

Sharongate II :P

yep and dont forget one day we will have the privilege of jack branning and Max's 'mrs' one night stand - 'coming out' after his daughter recording it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Can they ever have an Irish character that’s actually a decent persona as opposes to always being involved imsomething dodgy.

fin12 wrote: »
    Can they ever have an Irish character that’s actually a decent persona as opposes to always being involved imsomething dodgy.

yes, your right actually ... its not very balanced and paints the irish in a bad light, what with the other buck - oh, the aiden one - can you imagine the outcry if they had character after character that were black in there and that every one of them turned out to be nasty characters? .. they wouldnt get away with it, thats what would happen - people would be up in arms.

they need a harmless Irish character in there with no animosities, not involved in crime, not a heavy drinker, likeable long time Irish character or nice Irish family thats what they need -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I was thinking that myself , other English soaps have been guilty
    Of this . They learned nothing from the episode they did in Ireland before ? Caused
    Uproar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’ve a really bad feeling after watching tonight’s episode that Ruby is going to get raped.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I’ve a really bad feeling after watching tonight’s episode that Ruby is going to get raped.
    Gang raped. Judging by the 3 fellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Gang raped. Judging by the 3 fellas.
    it will be tough going that storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ruby has teeth like Red Rum.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I enjoyed that episode it's amazing to think the three lads thought no harm was done

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Uncomfortably like the Belfast rugby players case...

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

casio4 wrote: »
    I enjoyed that episode it's amazing to think the three lads thought no harm was done

Does Martin believe his mates, I mean would a girl really have sex with two guys on the same night

EastEnders was so good tonight

• Advertisement

Tiffany was horrible to Bernie

Has Ray a family from being undercover?

Advertisement