Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

i'm in no way an expert on this .. but that didnt look convincing enough that it was the first time Bernie ever sucked on a joint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

i'm in no way an expert on this .. but that didnt look convincing enough that it was the first time Bernie ever sucked on a joint

Really why? She was coughing and everything...

fin12 wrote: »
    Really why? She was coughing and everything...

she took it right down and I thought the cough wasnt very convincing .. maybe she just smokes roll-ups IRL - she just didnt look convincing like it was her first puff ... im only guessing of course :)

she took it right down and I thought the cough wasnt very convincing .. maybe she just smokes roll-ups IRL - she just didnt look convincing like it was her first puff ... im only guessing of course :)

Haha ya but her face looked like she was really disgusted at having to smoke it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tiffany must smoke too, surely they did the same to her when she first got with the gang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

casio4 wrote: »
    Tiffany must smoke too, surely they did the same to her when she first got with the gang

They probably leave her alone because she is "wifey" of the leader.

They probably leave her alone because she is "wifey" of the leader.

haha "me little wifey tiff" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Finally know what's going on with Ray I feel sorry for Mel poor thing. Hope Ruby be ok. I hope Tiff realise what she getting herself in for. I hope she treat Bernie better though she more of a friend to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

starlit wrote: »
    Finally know what's going on with Ray I feel sorry for Mel poor thing. Hope Ruby be ok. I hope Tiff realise what she getting herself in for. I hope she treat Bernie better though she more of a friend to her.

I like Ray but not a fan of Mel and her son Hunter, I assume her revenge is to marry him again and expose him as a bigamist

So Mel set for a second 5 minute wedding is Ray/Simon already married is she trying to get him sent down bigamy

• Advertisement

I always remember those immortal words (well nearly remember) she said to Ian on their wedding day "I dont love you Ian .... and I have never loved you! " - ouch!

talking of Ian, glad he has shaved now - dont look like a old hobo any more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I've really enjoyed this weeks episodes. We needed a break from the carter nonsense .

I always remember those immortal words (well nearly remember) she said to Ian on their wedding day "I dont love you Ian .... and I have never loved you! " - ouch!

talking of Ian, glad he has shaved now - dont look like a old hobo any more

I think a beard suits him better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I found this yesterday. The guy who plays Stuart was in Eastenders before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Riddle101 wrote:

And 2 of those women are now dead. Coincidence? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sharon must have the memory of a fly if she can't remember looking at her phone after being in the car with Keanu and not realising this might be the same person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sharon must have the memory of a fly if she can't remember looking at her phone after being in the car with Keanu and not realising this might be the same person.

I have the memory of a fly too ! Who are we talking about ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I can’t wait for Karen to find out about Sharon and Keanu. She’ll slap her off her stilettos 👠 :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Riddle101 wrote: »

The policeman at the desk in the policestation when Ruby went in this evening looked like Stuart also.

I absolutely can't abide Dot . She is so rude and moany

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Oooo I say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oooo I say
    "Verily I say unto you honour the aged for they have the wisdom of their years" Now dear, that's ecclesiastes chapter 4 verse 2 (or something)

Alice1 wrote: »
    "Verily I say unto you honour the aged for they have the wisdom of their years" Now dear, that's ecclesiastes chapter 4 verse 2 (or something)

Even if they are rude and bad mannered ? I am old and dont expect anyone to honour me if I am rude or moany or entitled !

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

iamwhoiam wrote: »

She's nowhere near as bad as some on the show, most of all Shirley.

Sharon delivered a good line the other night when Keanu found out that Phil used to be on crack "That's what going out with Shirley does to you."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Lou is too obvious to be the texter, Keegan or Mammy taylor would have to have money to buy a different phone. Im gonna say Denny or baby Bianca,with their "access" to phones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

baby Bianca

LOL

Lou is too obvious to be the texter, Keegan or Mammy taylor would have to have money to buy a different phone. Im gonna say Denny or baby Bianca,with their "access" to phones

I think it could be Louise, those little hints like oh I know your thinking about him and then saying Dad or Phil then after to cover herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's gotta to be either Louise or Denny. I can't see anyone else knowing what's going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    It's gotta to be either Louise or Denny. I can't see anyone else knowing what's going on.

I think Denny too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kim seems to have totally forgotten about Vincent, it's a bit strange that her husband is missing and she is going around like nothing happened.

Advertisement