Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karen knows OMG what will she do, hope she tares the extensions out of Sharon's hair

Baldylocks :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Hayley is one horrible b*tch, the way she treats Jean is sickening.

fin12 wrote: »
    That Hayley is one horrible b*tch, the way she treats Jean is sickening.

Jean is treated badly by all :(

I think Hayley as Zoe's twin so Kat's kid would have better than the Irish killer priest

Woohoo I guessed it right.

fin12 wrote: »
    I think it could be Louise, those little hints like oh I know your thinking about him and then saying Dad or Phil then after to cover herself.

Well guessed but how does Sharon not know Louise's number or is she using a spare phone?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well guessed but how does Sharon not know Louise's number or is she using a spare phone?

Puts her number on private

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Does Jay know as well? I couldn't really hear what he was saying to Keanu.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Does Jay know as well? I couldn't really hear what he was saying to Keanu.

I think he thinks Keanu is seeing Louise he seems saying someone asked for his number a few weeks ago and Keanu was like who asked u for my number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Karen is always fantastic to watch. Always love her scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Loved the scene with Karen and Sharon, Karen is a brilliant actress and she really gave it to her verbally without lowering herself. But when she screamed at her - why my boy, there's loads of other men out there, I felt like answering - because he's the fittest fella on the square obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

As for Hayley - I think she needs to be hosed down and then scrubbed with a bar of lifebuoy soap and a wire brush followed by a good slap. I know she has her demons and problems but Jean has been so kind and patient with her and she doesn't show her an ounce of respect or appreciation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    As for Hayley - I think she needs to be hosed down and then scrubbed with a bar of lifebuoy soap and a wire brush followed by a good slap. I know she has her demons and problems but Jean has been so kind and patient with her and she doesn't show her an ounce of respect or appreciation.

I’d say there is a fair “Peggy Dell” from her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Whispering Sharon is the very same as Miss Piggy

Karen is always fantastic to watch. Always love her scenes.

Karen Taylor is great, best character

How far along is Hayley?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

i love it when karen goes into one and calls sharon 'Blondie' LOL :D

Hayley is due on 2 days but her bump is small

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

And boy could she zip around the Square ! I could barely waddle from the car to the door by then !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    How far along is Hayley?

JP Liz V1 wrote:

Yeah I know she's been drinking while pregnant but she barely looks 4 months. As for Keanu doing the deed with her...shudder :O

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Yeah I know she's been drinking while pregnant but she barely looks 4 months. As for Keanu doing the deed with her...shudder :O

I know can’t believe he was actually going to go through it. Obviously Sharon dumping has affected his way to think clearly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I know obviously know nothing about having a baby but I'd have thought after her waters burst Hayley wouldn't be able to go off driving a car.

• Advertisement

Tonight EastEnders is simply crap all filler and stupid Hayley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

So unrealistic and far fetched and Hayley just walked past s pub ! And no one talks through a labour like that ! Load of rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The actress that plays Hayley isn't strong enough to carry an episode like that, it doesn't help that none of us warmed to her character so we don't feel the same emotion towards her and her baby like we would have with a likeable character, such a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Greatest pile of sh1te of an episode ever,from daylight to darkness,with a phone in her hand,just call 999FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    So unrealistic and far fetched and Hayley just walked past s pub ! And no one talks through a labour like that ! Load of rubbish

Fair play to her for delivering the baby while giving a speech.Some might say a little unrealistic.

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Fair play to her for delivering the baby while giving a speech.Some might say a little unrealistic.

A fine big size baby considering she had a small bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

i absolutely hated tonight's episode , right from the shiny showroom condition of the taxi , to the posh candles in the squat, to the constant talking from her gob! - utter crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I honestly can't watch her at all now. She's a horrible character in every way, and I just want to dip her in a bath of Domestos, she always looks so filthy. I tape EE and fast forward through every scene she's in. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I dunno, I kind of warmed to her when it came out how much her mother mistreated her as a kid. The episode was very bizarre though. A group of 3 people asked if she was ok and just ran away when it's clear she wasn't. Pulled up outside the tube station screaming in pain, nodody went near her. The junkies just left her there. I know they say people in London have no compassion but that's just taking the piss.

• Advertisement

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I dunno, I kind of warmed to her when it came out how much her mother mistreated her as a kid. The episode was very bizarre though. A group of 3 people asked if she was ok and just ran away when it's clear she wasn't. Pulled up outside the tube station screaming in pain, nodody went near her. The junkies just left her there. I know they say people in London have no compassion but that's just taking the piss.

Hayley has the look of a junkie herself and it being Halloween everyone maybe thought the blood was part of her "Carrie" outfit :P

Is Bernie and Tiff not a tad old for trick or treating

Can we expect a Bex and Jay romance?

Advertisement