Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Where do Karen's two younger sons spend their days normally? They popped up the other day and their photo is on the wall in her flat, but otherwise we never see them..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Cash_Q wrote:
    Where do Karen's two younger sons spend their days normally? They popped up the other day and their photo is on the wall in her flat, but otherwise we never see them..

They "go to their Dads" quite a bit.

nikkibikki wrote:
    They "go to their Dads" quite a bit.

They must live with the dad(s)?
    And does one or both of them have autism? Vaguely remember something like that being said when the family were introduced although I could be wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Where on earth did Hayley get her granny nightie in the first place ! It was something out of Jane Eyre

Why does Hayley look like she needs a long hog shower she always looks so dirty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cash_Q wrote: »
    They must live with the dad(s)?
    And does one or both of them have autism? Vaguely remember something like that being said when the family were introduced although I could be wrong

The twins only film some parts as both are autistic in real life, I think on the show Karen mentions them at their dad's place or a special school

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Did Martin mark his own daughter 10/10 from behind(not realizing its Bex),she give him a mad look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Did Martin mark his own daughter 10/10 from behind(not realizing its Bex),she give him a mad look

Can't remember the score he gave her but Robbie, her feckin uncle, gave her a score too. Only a bit creepy!

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Can't remember the score he gave her but Robbie, her feckin uncle, gave her a score too. Only a bit creepy!

I think Martin and Jay said 10 and Robbie 5

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    The twins only film some parts as both are autistic in real life, I think on the show Karen mentions them at their dad's place or a special school

Ah right thanks. That's great that they have people with autism playing them.

• Advertisement

Kate Oates wants to bring back Zoe Slater and Ben Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kate Oates wants to bring back Zoe Slater and Ben Mitchell

Kate just give Karen Taylor lots of airtime I like her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The human being has evolved so far that it is almost impossible for a woman to give birth to a live baby on her own . This storyline is so incredibly far fetched that its laughable .
    And is it just me who doesn't like or care about Keegan or Hayley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's pretty sad that Jay spent Halloween night hanging around with Martin and Robbie. I mean they're well older than him. It just feels depressing that a young man like Jay wouldn't be out with people his own age.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Riddle101 wrote: »
    It's pretty sad that Jay spent Halloween night hanging around with Martin and Robbie. I mean they're well older than him. It just feels depressing that a young man like Jay wouldn't be out with people his own age.

They need to give him proper storylines. Fantastic actor
    These rubbish bits they're giving him could make
    The actor call it a day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Jay's actually the only character in the show that I like.He's very under used-pretty much just an extra since Ben left.

Jesus Hayley your one stupid cow one mistake after another

CHRIST!!!

Keanu "the baby is very small", what baby was he holding :p

Jay is around Bex's age and a decent chap, Martin should be ok with him with Bex if he was interested but after Starr he might be looking for older

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

and there we have the obligatory mum walks out of the ward holding her baby to escape from the hospital with nobody noticing her ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

and there we have the obligatory mum walks out of the ward holding her baby to escape from the hospital with nobody noticing her ...

the fact she has the baby in her coat and her hood up plus every baby has an alarm tag that goes off if you leave the hospital:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

casio4 wrote: »
    the fact she has the baby in her coat and her hood up plus every baby has an alarm tag that goes off if you leave the hospital:confused:

Wasn’t there a case only a few years ago where a woman walked out of hospital in England with her newborn baby and no staff noticed, the woman suffered from depression I think and her and the baby were found dead later.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2859992/Moment-new-mum-Charlotte-carried-four-day-baby-girl-past-nurses-hospital-vanished.html

Was Carmel telling Keegan the truth that the fella he stabbed was dead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Carmel telling Keegan the truth that the fella he stabbed was dead?

I'd say she believes it but I suspect it's not the case.

fin12 wrote: »
    Wasn’t there a case only a few years ago where a woman walked out of hospital in England with her newborn baby and no staff noticed, the woman suffered from depression I think and her and the baby were found dead later.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2859992/Moment-new-mum-Charlotte-carried-four-day-baby-girl-past-nurses-hospital-vanished.html

4 years ago - but when i read this it felt like it wasnt that long ago - yeah i remember reading about it. very sad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Perry Fenwick who plays Billy Mitchell just celebrated his 20th anniversary on the show.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Perry Fenwick who plays Billy Mitchell just celebrated his 20th anniversary on the show.

20 years of nothing so just like Kirk in Corrie deadwood characters

iamwhoiam wrote:
    And is it just me who doesn't like or care about Keegan or Hayley

There are endless posts in this thread about people not liking Hayley lol

hayley is one of these "I dont need your charity" kind of people and she is taking it to the max - but she is really getting on my nerves with it. So many people want to help her out, not financially but in other ways .,.. but she wont let them in and its infuriating .

but although i dont like saying it even people IRL who are always turning down offers of help irk me as well and make me angry, I get they dont want handouts or charity but when they obvious need of help and keep turning down help, whether it be about pride or for whatever reason I dont have the patience for that and it just angers me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

hayley is one of these "I dont need your charity" kind of people and she is taking it to the max - but she is really getting on my nerves with it. So many people want to help her out, not financially but in other ways .,.. but she wont let them in and its infuriating .

but although i dont like saying it even people IRL who are always turning down offers of help irk me as well and make me angry, I get they dont want handouts or charity but when they obvious need of help and keep turning down help, whether it be about pride or for whatever reason I dont have the patience for that and it just angers me

Hayley’s problem is she can’t deal with the fact that the child is Alfies and is terrified of Kat finding out, so she’s like a trapped rat, she really doesn’t want to be there at the slathers but at the same time has no where else to go but the slathers so she’s lashing out at all the slathers cause she cannot handle the fact that the child is Alfies and doesn’t want to face up to it. She’s constantly at edge.

On the other side, I do not know how the slathers put up with her horrible behaviour, pregnant or not she should have been shown the door a long time ago, she’s been absolutely vile to the whole lot of them.

It’s obvious now that the story will go down now the route of her not been able to bond with the baby again relating to the guilt of Alfie being the father.

I really hate the character and hope she goes out of the show soon.

Advertisement