Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

a little lost on tonight's episode ... and i am not even sure I enjoyed it. Especially that bit where Keegan was in the police station with that woman detective scene questioning him. - weird.

so what I need clarification on is, keegan did really stab that kid in the stomach because the blood was on the blade and all on keegans t-shirt/clothes - so carmel was lying then and the kid who was stabbed didnt receive any medical treatment , didnt go to hospital and was not dead then? - but was the police not even remotely interested that it was an attempted stabbing that he was confessing to and told him to clear off? - is that it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yeah that was what I took from it too - strange scene in the police station.
    Very well acted by the guy playing Keegan though, and an excellent performance from Bonnie Langford as usual - the script/storyline let them down IMO.
    Keegan cut the lad alright, but obviously didn't do any serious harm. It makes sense that they wouldn't have reported the crime seeing as they seem to be gang members?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carmel lied to scare Keegan and Karen

dee_mc wrote: »
    Yeah that was what I took from it too - strange scene in the police station.
    Very well acted by the guy playing Keegan though, and an excellent performance from Bonnie Langford as usual - the script/storyline let them down IMO.
    Keegan cut the lad alright, but obviously didn't do any serious harm. It makes sense that they wouldn't have reported the crime seeing as they seem to be gang members?

in real life , would a detective really really not chase up on this and just tell him to get lost like that? - I know in the UK (most probably here too) if you get a car nicked these days the police dont seem to be too bothered now and make out as though its wasting police time ... but a potential stabbing though. I dunno I would have though he wouldnt have been told to get lost and wasting police time like that the way it went.

so je is 'sorry' now then ... is that going to stop him picking up a nearby knife again when he is riled up and angry just like that, I mean he was quick enough to even pull a knife up from the cake on the worktop to stab a member of his own family for gods sakes - he still has issues if you ask me .

Did he go for any proper counselling after the shaki stabbing incident at all?

So Ray is hella rich did you see his ATM receipt nearly 143 grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He won’t be rich for long after Mel has finished with him lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

That's his fee from Red Rock. (",)

fin12 wrote: »
    He won’t be rich for long after Mel has finished with him lol.

we hope - i hope she takes him for every penny he has the lying cheating scumbag!

we hope - i hope she takes him for every penny he has the lying cheating scumbag!

Having to put up with Mel and Hunter, I dont blame Ray

#TeamRay
    Mel and Ray get married in the new year but Ray is arrested as a bigamist

Yuck Hayley looks like a junkie in need of long hot shower

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I assume Linda is pretending to like and get on with psycho in an attempt to get dirt on him and free Mick,I wish she hurried up cuz they're dragging the arse out if it

Baby Slater should not be given back to Hayley

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Keanu "the baby is very small", what baby was he holding :p

Jay is around Bex's age and a decent chap, Martin should be ok with him with Bex if he was interested but after Starr he might be looking for older

Jay is 24, around 6 years older than Bex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Baby Slater should not be given back to Hayley

Or Hayleys mother , bringing a newborn into that manky , cramped , smelly bedset fills me with horror

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Funnily enough Hayley knew how to hold a baby when she was born , now she has suddenly forgotten which end is which .?

And its 2 scoops to 60mls and cooled pre boiled water please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Or Hayleys mother , bringing a newborn into that manky , cramped , smelly bedset fills me with horror

I imagine that the reason Hayley’s Mam has suddenly turned into Mam of the year and wants to raise the baby with Hayley is for her own benefit. Maybe Hayley will get a lovely new clean flat for her and her baby and her Mam will suggest she moves in too to help. I bet the baby picture with the baby called Rose isn’t Hayley as a baby either.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I imagine that the reason Hayley’s Mam has suddenly turned into Mam of the year and wants to raise the baby with Hayley is for her own benefit. Maybe Hayley will get a lovely new clean flat for her and her baby and her Mam will suggest she moves in too to help. I bet the baby picture with the baby called Rose isn’t Hayley as a baby either.

Hayleys mam only has money on her mind, she would sell the baby if she had her way, she said it tonight we could give her to a nice mammy and daddy and get a few pounds. I'm sure the price for buying a new baby on the hush hush would be huge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

casio4 wrote: »
    Hayleys mam only has money on her mind, she would sell the baby if she had her way, she said it tonight we could give her to a nice mammy and daddy and get a few pounds. I'm sure the price for buying a new baby on the hush hush would be huge

Yeah I couldn’t believe that when I heard her say it. I was watching on the plus channel so didn’t know what she had in mind when I commented earlier.She wasn’t long showing her true colors. Can’t wait until Kat hears about it.

casio4 wrote: »

I hope the social worker checks on Hayley again as living in the mother's bedsit is not good

I think Baby Rose Slater (I think Hayley would call her that) would be better with Miriam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

iamwhoiam wrote:
    And its 2 scoops to 60mls and cooled pre boiled water please

I said the same thing!

On another story line, i see McGonigle is up to his old tricks. Has an eye for the teenage girls like he did in Red Rock.

• Advertisement

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I said the same thing!

On another story line, i see McGonigle is up to his old tricks. Has an eye for the teenage girls like he did in Red Rock.

Yes I thought the same about Louise and Ray

Jean was so involved in Hayley baby drama and now she’s given birth she’s nowhere to be seen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Ray has good tastes, I wouldn't mind 15 minutes with Tilly Keeper, I see Jasmine Armfield is a wee bit of a harlot in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Jean was so involved in Hayley baby drama and now she’s given birth she’s nowhere to be seen

I think she is still out looking for her :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,164 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

This post has been deleted.

Goldengirl wrote: »

Do they older Carter kids know that daddy Mick is locked up?

Linda has to be playing Stuart if not the character is ruined imho

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Enders on for an hour on Thursday then not on Friday because of Children in Need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Goldengirl wrote:

Is that Oliver? What special needs has he been diagnosed with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,164 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Enders on for an hour on Thursday then not on Friday because of Children in Need.

Alfie will be back for that episode I think. Which makes me wonder if Jean is gone to Alfie to let him know about the baby. We haven't seen her since the Halloween episode and people have questioned her whereabouts. Maybe that's where she is.

Advertisement