Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Phil is back next week but will he catch Louise and Keegan or Sharon and Keanu getting jiggy :p

Why is Tiff cleaning up Keegan's drug mess?

The war for baby Abi is getting rougher and does Tanya have or want any input, surely she would be in a better head space now to take Abi's child, how is she coping with Oscar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Bev is a despicable creature . Hayley is a grown woman who is acting like she is 12 . Get a grip woman

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Bev is a despicable creature . Hayley is a grown woman who is acting like she is 12 . Get a grip woman

I agree about Bev. Hayley has been acting like a 12 year old since she arrived on the square (a 12 year old that needs a good wash) she takes no responsibility for anything she does or says, she couldn't have much going on in the brain if she is easily talked around by her mam who hasn't been in her life much and Kat to sell the baby

WHERE IS THE TAXI?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I can’t wait till the Slathers found out the baby is Alfies..

What a fool Kat is going to feel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

fin12 wrote: »
    I can’t wait till the Slathers found out the baby is Alfies..

What a fool Kat is going to feel.

I have a feeling she might suspect already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I have a feeling she might suspect already.

Me too.

I think she knows that Hayley is hiding something but not the fact the baby is Alfies. She’d punch her lights out if she knew that.

I think she knows that Hayley is hiding something but not the fact the baby is Alfies. She’d punch her lights out if she knew that.

She finds out it's Alfies on Christmas day

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »

There will be fireworks so...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

casio4 wrote: »

Well thanks for the spoiler alert.

How many times did Kat cheat on Alfie, Tommy's dad was Alfie's cousin Michael, not forgetting Derek Branning and whomever she was with in Spain too

Well thanks for the spoiler alert.

well we all know it's Alfies all I said was when she finds out

I’d rather know what happened in Ireland Kat to your psycho son they really just gonna forget about it

So Tiff's new friend is the big boss lady

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

who i dont like - she not a believable charcter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Here name is Eevee and she is a Pokémon lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I think Eevee wants Tif'ney as her little wifey judging by the way she was tapping Tif's thigh ....

Now Linda wants a divorce :eek:
    Apparently Mick and Stuart have a big fight around Christmas with Stuart being killed off

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

It is hard to beat the gangster harlots, particularly the mixed raced ones, they leave my mind in the gutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Eastenders on a bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I know they've gone all #metoo. ....but that little lecture from Stacey was actually played/written quite well. Compared to the actual victim ruby, Stacey is meryl streep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Martin did the right thing in my opinion

Bernie is in for a fall even if Tiff is into girls she would go for someone like eevie (or whatever your ones name is that's sending her on the job)rather than Bernie

Louise and Keanu would made a decent pairing as would Tiff with Keegan, Sharon looks jealous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So Phil returns on Thursday. Should we expect some sort of surprise for Sharon since Phil told Shirley not to say anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I don't like the storyline going on with Tiffany she nearly walked away from the bad gang she should really know better than dealing with a drugs gang now poor Bernie is getting caught up in it its not fair on her. I hope Ruby gets some peace of mind for her own sake and gets closure for what happened to her poor thing all she wants is not to feel alone. Glad to see Hayley and the baby are ok but will Kate find out?! I can't see much happening at Christmas usually its New Years they have their bigger storylines? Only that it could be to do with Kat finding out about Alfie and Hayley or to do with the Carters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

casio4 wrote:
    Bernie is in for a fall even if Tiff is into girls she would go for someone like eevie (or whatever your ones name is that's sending her on the job)rather than Bernie

Not 100% sure,but didn't Bernie kiss Tiff a while back,then fobbed it off

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    So Phil returns on Thursday. Should we expect some sort of surprise for Sharon since Phil told Shirley not to say anything.

A blonde hair transplant :P

man-blonde-wig-34182999.jpg

Advertisement