Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Not 100% sure,but didn't Bernie kiss Tiff a while back,then fobbed it off

That’s because Tiff made it clear to Bernie she wasn’t interested in her in that way, she’s just using Bernie, letting Bernie think that they may well after all be more than friends.

Tiffs a selfish little b*tch who certainly doesn’t deserve a friend like Bernie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

fin12 wrote:
    That’s because Tiff made it clear to Bernie she wasn’t interested in her in that way, she’s just using Bernie, letting Bernie think that they may well after all be more than friends.

fin12 wrote:
    Tiffs a selfish little b*tch who certainly doesn’t deserve a friend like Bernie.

Yes she's a manipulative little witch, hate how she's treating Bernie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I hope Phil breaks jaws. Well, not Keegans. Just the blonde trollop (take your pick)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sharon has pink furry handcuffs, are they for Phil :p

Jeeze that Sharon has a grand life, doesn’t even work yet still hires someone to do the cleaning.... #Lazyb*tch.

• Advertisement

Omg haha the last scene. Keanu handcuffed to the bed.

Sharon's hair is just woeful, she's surely on an ok wage that she could get it sorted out, all I see is these short broken bits at the back of her head and straw-like extensions. Pure peroxide, like a job a teenager could do at home in the bathroom, what hairdresser is doing that to her?!

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Sharon's hair is just woeful, she's surely on an ok wage that she could get it sorted out, all I see is these short broken bits at the back of her head and straw-like extensions. Pure peroxide, like a job a teenager could do at home in the bathroom, what hairdresser is doing that to her?!

It’s a bit like Britney Spears, money no object there yet her hair is absolutely awful.

I think Stuart will rape or attempt to rape Linda

Wish Sharon wouldn’t only wear black all the time.

What’s with the weird scenes with Louise & Ray do you think something will happen there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

At least the bed didn't break with Sharon and Phil, they could have killed Keanu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sharon is disgusting , she has no regard for anyone except herself
    Having said that it was a great episode ! Great craic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Oooooo I knew Linda had to have a plan. She'd never turn her back on Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Most on here copped that 3-4 weeks ago,it was TOO obvious,go from rock solid with Mick to believing Stuart
    PS,: What happened with Lou,innocent school girl to nympho in a week

Wish Sharon wouldn’t only wear black all the time.

What’s with the weird scenes with Louise & Ray do you think something will happen there?
    Most on here copped that 3-4 weeks ago,it was TOO obvious,go from rock solid with Mick to believing Stuart
    PS,: What happened with Lou,innocent school girl to nympho in a week

Did Louise make a move on Ray? What happened to her insecurities over her burn scars?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Did Stuart spike Kat's drink do you think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Mena Mitty wrote: »

That’s what I was thinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Mena Mitty wrote:

They showed him putting something in her vodka.

Mena Mitty wrote:

nikkibikki wrote:

It was an entire tablet wasn't it, surely he would have crumbled it up. It couldn't have dissolved without her noticing, and if it didn't dissolve she couldn't have swallowed it without noticing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

nikkibikki wrote: »

Thanks, I missed that bit. I was just taking a wild guess by the way he was staring at her and then when he offered to take her home. If she was 'with it' she'd tell him where to go.

I didn't see the full show but I'm glad I caught the scene with Linda and Shirley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Cash_Q wrote:
    It was an entire tablet wasn't it, surely he would have crumbled it up. It couldn't have dissolved without her noticing, and if it didn't dissolve she couldn't have swallowed it without noticing.

Yeah i can only assume it was something that dissolves. EastEnders doesn't exactly make sense these days.

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Ya she didn’t try very hard to get him out of the bedroom she could have made plenty of excuses to get out of the situation. Poor Keanu, that’s absolutely sick.

Did she even text him to ask him was he ok after that sick ordeal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

fin12 wrote: »
    iamwhoiam wrote: »

Ya she didn’t try very hard to get him out of the bedroom she could have made plenty of excuses to get out of the situation. Poor Keanu, that’s absolutely sick.

Did she even text him to ask him was he ok after that sick ordeal?
    All that huffing & puffing would make anyone sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

I'm a red-blooded female heterosexual - a mother & soon to be grandmother, but Holy Smoke, Kats boobs fascinate me. Between their perfectly round shape & the fake tan, all I can think of is that she has two giant Maltesers stuck down the front of her dress. Am I weird?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    I'm a red-blooded female heterosexual - a mother & soon to be grandmother, but Holy Smoke, Kats boobs fascinate me. Between their perfectly round shape & the fake tan, all I can think of is that she has two giant Maltesers stuck down the front of her dress. Am I weird?

Your not wrong as a gay man it’s tje first thing o see when I see they are perky boobs for sure wonder if they are real or fake

Do either of ye not remember Claudine?

EastEnders-WK24.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Yeah. An impressive bosom all right. But it's the Maltese Falcon Malteser Factor that fascinates me.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Yeah. An impressive bosom all right. But it's the Maltese Falcon Malteser Factor that fascinates me.

Isn’t it just a push up bra that Kat is probably wearing? Claudine’s could probably suffocate people with.

fin12 wrote: »
    Do either of ye not remember Claudine?

EastEnders-WK24.jpg

Hard to forget her lol they should bring her back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What did the guy who was in the bill say to Kat. Missed it.

Advertisement